Classics Ultra Magnus Armor | UPDATE: Shadow Commander Armor Up For Pre-Order at BBTS

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Civ

Classics Ultra Magnus Armor | UPDATE: Shadow Commander Armor Up For Pre-Order at BBTS

Post by Civ »

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Only 2000 pieces, guys and girls and it only costs $77 plus shipping.

UPDATE:

Shadow Command Armor up for pre-order at BBTS

Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

That is a bit steep for me, not worth it in my book.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

That's not the final version pictured there right? What you get in the box will have a bit of paint on it?
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

It does say that it isn't painted in the pic. It also says it will have the same paint scheme as G1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I like it. Pity I can't afford it.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
glazios

Post by glazios »

I have to say, this looks pretty damn good. Kinda reminds me of a big-ass p*ssed off Gundam (which is never a bad thing). If I had Classics Magnus, hell, I'd pick this up. The concept colour looks bad-ass, too, but where are the missiles?
And is it just me, or does that trailer look like it's made of bricks when seen from the side?
Clay

Post by Clay »

I've pre-ordered one since my toy budget will have lots of funds stowed up from my disdain of Animated.

And it also looks really cool.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Looks neat, and thinking of getting it.
Not really intreasted in Animated, but gunning for most of the new molds in Classic2.0.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Sorry for the douple post.

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Sorry for the douple post, but Big Bad Toy Store has pictures of the final product out.

EmFalcon88
Protoform

Post by EmFalcon88 »

Looks pretty sharp; it would be good to distinguish Ultra Magnus from Prime, too. Apart from the paint colour, of course. I have to wonder now, though, how long it will be until someone comes up with the idea of issuing a trailer for Classics Optimus.

Incidentally, I love the write-up on BBTS. Definitely worth reading even if you're not tempted to view the armour.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

That's one really BFG he's got. WOW. :eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
glazios

Post by glazios »

Treadshot A1 wrote:That's one really BFG he's got. WOW. :eek:
Probably some sort of in-set compensation for the lack Magnus's signature shoulder missiles... :glance:

Edit:
On a side-note, here's hoping BBTS can work out a way to put out a package set of the City Commander Armour and Classics Magnus - becuase by damn I'd snap that up.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

glazios wrote:Probably some sort of in-set compensation for the lack Magnus's signature shoulder missiles... :glance:

Edit:
On a side-note, here's hoping BBTS can work out a way to put out a package set of the City Commander Armour and Classics Magnus - becuase by damn I'd snap that up.
ZOMG! Tats teh best idea awl day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

EmFalcon88 wrote:I have to wonder now, though, how long it will be until someone comes up with the idea of issuing a trailer for Classics Optimus.
I believe these same guys may well be working on the problem.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... it-164653/

I'm really looking forward to the Ultra Magnus armour though... Had it on pre-order since April despite moving house, it looks that damn good - and even better in sharp focus!

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
EmFalcon88
Protoform

Post by EmFalcon88 »

It would be rather nice to see a trailer for Classic Prime; admittedly the trailer isn't always that big on functionality (apart from mysteriously appearing and disappearing from the cartoon series) but still and all, there's just something comforting and familiar about his having a trailer. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

EmFalcon88 wrote:there's just something comforting and familiar about his having a trailer.
Great Caesar's ghost! A properly modified gerund! Sir/Ma'am, I salute you! With exclamation points apparently!
EmFalcon88
Protoform

Post by EmFalcon88 »

Sir, as it happens.

I feel as though I should take a bow and I might yet after I finish laughing. That just made my day.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

When was the cliffjumper upgrade let out?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

It's nice and all, but I probably wouldn't pick it up since it cost about three times what the Magnus/Skywarp pack cost.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Now if it came with Magnus, I could see paying that. Other than the creative liberties, it's just way too much to pay for Magnus with Skywarp pack, and then the armor for Magnus. :down:
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines