[CUSTOM] Alt Spyglass WIP

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Retread
Protoform

Alt Spyglass WIP

Post by Retread »

Finally got the arms mounted on this guy. Hopefully with a bit more carving around the shoulders, they'll actually fit into alt-mode. :sweatdrop Really thought I'd have a lot more space behind those seats. Paintjob need a few touch-ups as well, before I call it done.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

If I come across a cheap rumble, I might give spectro a go too, with red bot mode parts instead of blue. Even though I prefer the beefiness of the jeep arms, don't think I'm going to try that one again.
Soundwave
Protoform

Post by Soundwave »

That looks very good.Thank you for sharing your wonderfdul work of art.
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

for a WIP, that looks brilliant Retread.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I like the blue / green look. Is this the one that you painted with clear blue to get the purple look?
Retread
Protoform

Post by Retread »

Clay wrote:I like the blue / green look. Is this the one that you painted with clear blue to get the purple look?
Yeah, I could have sworn I posted this on here a while back? But searching my posts didn't turn it up (might have only posted it on seibertron).
Used clear red over metallic blue to good effect on a previous bash, figured rumble would turn a good deep indigo painted clear blue. It just happened to go well over his existing blue and gold highlights. Just used purple sharpie on his head and it came close to the same colour too.

Hey, and let me know if you've got another rumble you could part with clay? A skids head would be helpful too.