alternators ironhide and rachet

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
never again
Protoform

alternators ironhide and rachet

Post by never again »

has there been any mention made of those yet? it'll be interesting to see what their robot forms will be like if they do make them.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

yeah, it would be pretty good to see decent alternator versions of those characters! I just got the g1 versions of ironhide and ratchet and although the vehicle mode is pretty cool, their robot mode must be one of the crapiest things i have ever seen in the transformers franchise. the alternators line is a pretty good opportunity for hasbro and takara to fix that.
Angus
Brazilian TF Collector
Los Angeles, CA
My collection
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

The best way to do it, if they were to use a minivan or SUV for them, is to have the back end be the chestplate. It would be the closest mimic to the chest window shield they both have, unless they have the entire front (engine/hood section) split off and leave the windshield/upper section of the front alone.

Something tells me they'd botch it though. And I don't mean it in a nitpicky 'th@tz not 1ronh1de!' way. More in the "Curse of Ironhide like Wrigley Field" kinda way.
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

hasbro hasn't said they'll make them yet, but I think they probably will make them
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

I would like a proper new ambulance vehicle rather than an SUV painted white with a red cross.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Same.

I just know what to expect...