[G1 RPG] Terminus: The Dark Messiah (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Galaxy Shuttle

Bludgeon nodded at Sky Lynx. “All my Decepticons have been accounted for, once Icepick’s squad rescues the Micromasters. And the Insecticon fools. If you should know, Soundwave has perished abroad the Warworld.”

“I am a Master of Metallikato, Autobot. Give me but a moment.” Bludgeon’s head gazed downwards for a while, and the shadows in his hollow gaze became less pronounced as he expanded his senses. “A quick search with my senses show that there is no immediate Imperial threat in our vicinity. Stragglers. Escaping, or wounded. You are welcome to do a more thorough search the traditional way, but it would be a waste of your resources.”

Bludgeon went silent, as if on a trance again. He finally looked up at Sky Lynx, shook his head, and continued. “I sense… a clash of opposite Matrix energies. It is obscuring my vision, but such a clash of energies would only mean that Optimus Prime and Thunderwing are engaged in combat against each other.”

“Dude, that’s seriously creepy.” Cosmos said.

“I am a Master of Metallikato, fool. Creepy comes hand-in-hand.”

Crew's Cabin Section A, Warworld

Shrapnel was not as quiet as Kickback was. “Whoaaaaaa” he screamed, but sound did not travel in space, and the gamma rays shorted out their communications so no one around him would have heard him.

The Insecticon had a death grip at Kickback, however, and he held on as powerful as he could at his partner.

He lost Bombshell already that day, he won’t lose Kickback as well.

Blackjack held on Howlback’s form, noticing as the Cassettecon’s optics went dark. The Micromaster hoped that she was unconscious instead of the alternative. They survived being immediately vaporized by the Warworld’s explosion, would likely survive the gamma rays with nothing but a decontamination bath…

But they won’t survive re-entry.

Oh well, he’s survived too many near-death experiences anyway… about time his high-risk taking came back and bit him.

Oh well, Blackjack thought. He had a good run… shame he couldn’t meet up with the other members of his team one last time. But they would be fine, they would be… they are good Decepticons…

Why the heck are they slowing down?

Micromaster shuttle

Slog nodded. “This speed, slowest I could make them.” The Pretender told Birdbrain and Phaser. “Get them onboard now, we should.” The sculptor shuffled towards a handrail near the airlock, and held on with one arm.

He saw Birdbrain strap in Wildfly from one end of his optics. “Surprised, I am, Birdbrain. Scream at you, I thought I would have to.”

Space

“Who’s Krunk?” Snare said. “Never read about a Krunk in the databases… oh, he’s a meatbag, isn’t he? One of your Headmaster buddies?”

Snare chuckled as Snapdragon rattled off a list of names of people he could tolerate. “Mmm, the only ones in my team I could tolerate are probably Skyquake and Talon. Stalker’s a sadist, Skydive’s insane and Falcon’s a Starscream. Imagine having them voicing their thoughts in your head.”

Vulcan Space Station

Stranglehold shrugged at Octopunch’s words, “I think I’d look good with wings, don’t you? Speaking of which, do you think Bludgeon survived that?”
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vulcan

Detritus stroked his beard.

"I think you'll like the Warthog Heavy Attack craft, only one careful owner barely 6 par secs on the clock, oops sorry tv speak creeping in there. They've got a multibarreled rail gun a full missile load out triple redundant systems , are heavily armoured and are designed to fly missing 1 engine , 1 tail plane 45% of 1 wing and 47% of the fuselage, they are tough slaggers. Plus there's a voice command AI to help out you less than frequent fliers.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Galaxy Shuttle

Sky Lynx looked cynically back at Bludgeon. "You - you are alert to Optimus Prime and Thunderwing's struggle? That is quite impressive," he said politely.
"I must confess, I have not seen the ancient arts in practice up close...

"True, preliminary scans would have confirmed Imperial activity -- but, I shall take your word for it. I merely hoped you saw something that we did not. You were on the field, after all."

The Lieutenant Commander took a brief moment to consider what else the Decepticon had told him. "Soundwave, you say? Of the Megatronian faction?" he queried. "I mean no offense, of course, by might I inquire what they were doing here? In truth, we had not been informed that they were in Crystal City. Have the Decepticon factions finally settled to an agreement?"

Star Arrow/Vigilare

"Aw, you don't have to thank us," said Tackle.

Mach smiled. "Yes, no need for thanks," he told Heave. "I'm just happy we were able to reach you in time."

"We better get going. We're completely vulnerable out here."

"Right."

Tackle folded the canopy back over his bed, then sped out of the bridge and headed back to the airlock chamber. His partner followed on foot.

"Vigilare, this is Mach," he said over his comlink. "All passengers accounted for and secured. We're on our way."

"Copy that," Rumbler answered. "I'm ready and waiting."

When they reached the airlock, Mach accessed the control panel to open the blastdoor.

As they were sucked out into the vacuum of space, the Multiforcer quickly engaged his gravity generators and grabbed hold of the sides of Tackle's bed. He demagnetized his feet from the floor when his grip was secure.

Once they were clear from the Star Arrow, Mach ignited his back-mounted engines - courtesy of his respective shuttle mode - and guided his teammate, along with the Micromasters, to the Vigilare, waiting closely alongside the other vessel.

The airlock chamber door sealed shut behind Mach when they were safely on board the Autobot shuttle.

"We're in, Rumbler," Tackle called out. "Take off!"

"Got it!"

The Vigilare used its maneuvering thrusters to clear itself from the Star Arrow before engaging its main thrusters -- and then shooting off to rendezvous with Sky Lynx and the others waiting on board Galaxy Shuttle.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Vulcan Space Station

Stranglehold grinned at Detritus' little advertisement bit. "See? Planes designed to fly if- if- uh... if they're half gone, right? And there's this tutorial AI thing. Can I fly one, Octo? Puhleeeeze"

Galaxy Shuttle

Bludgeon tilted his head, his skull face betraying no emotion... not that he would have been to show any, physically. "The stench of Thunderwing's corrupted Matrix clashing with the pure... whiteness of Prime's permeates the fabric of reality so loudly. I am more surprised that you are not alert."

Bludgeon made a short sound that was somewhere between a raspy cough and a raspy chuckle. It might be a self-satisfied chuckle at knowing that the Autobots don't have intel about Megatron's faction, but would Bludgeon be so petty? It could have, after all, be just a chuckle.

"An agreement? Not that I am aware of." Bludgeon said. "Still, Soundwave and a group of what I believe to be the Insecticons have boarded the Warworld at the same time that we did, launched from Polyhex before its destruction. I have to admit that they have been useful in sabotaging the Warworld."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vulcan Space Station

Detritus grinned.

"they also have full planetary capacity so once we've cleaned out space you can go down planet and kick some more imperial butt."

Space

Snarlet floated helpless inside thedead corpse of his shell. The withdrawal of oxygen from his immediate vicinity had done him no good at all.

Space elsewhere

Tailwind coughed and stiffened oil leaking from his mouth. Painfully he transformed and fired up his engines. Whisper catching on did likewise the pair let out cables from their undersides for the comrades to catch hold of.

Micromaster Shuttle

Icepick produced a grapneling hook and swung his head.

"techinically if i believed in survival of the fittest I'd leave these cons to float to their doom however my credo is planned obsolescence and these have plenty of life in their airframes and bodies.

He looped the grappling hook towards the Cons .

"lets go fishing."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Galaxy Shuttle

"Polyhex is destroyed?" said Sky Lynx. "Regardless of the tensions between Iacon and Polyhex, that is nonetheless terrible news. It is a fate I would have never wished upon them."

The Lieutenant Commander bowed his head. "I thank you for this information, Bludgeon," he told the Decepticon Commander. "Once the remainder of our shuttles are safely on board, we will set off to the Vulcan Space Station so you may rally your forces...

"Then, together," Sky Lynx took a faux-dramatic tone, "we will depart to Protihex and show these would-be invaders that ours is not to be trifled with!"

---

Nearby from the the loading ramp of the Veracitas, Rad listened in on his commanding officer's brief oratory. He pinched the bridge of nose and quietly groaned. "Oh Primus. Way to camp it up, boss."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Micromaster shuttle

Phaser quickly scanned to make sure everyone was strapped in, then said, "This is it! Blast Master, open the hatch!"

The shuttle's cargo doors yawned open, air rushing out as the spaced Decepticons rushed in. They slammed into the bulkhead at the far side of the cargo bay, but Slog had slowed them enough that the collision would only be painful, not damaging.

Birdbrain responded to Slog, over his radio since he couldn't talk in the newly-created vacuum. "I guess we're both a good influence on each other," he told his fellow Pretender Monster. "Now if only some of that could rub off on Wildfly..."

Kickback instinctively grabbed at the cables that the Micromasters dropped behind them, but before he could get ahold of them he saw polished white rushing by on all sides. Then he slammed into something, hard, and came to a stop. The Insecticon pushed himself up off the floor, looking around in confusion as the Autobot shuttle's cargo bay doors irised shut.

"We're...alive?" he transmitted to Shrapnel now that they were protected from the scrambling rays. "Thank Primus for that. I was not looking forward to getting turned into Sweeps again. But, uh...you can let go now."

Howlback's unconscious form clattered to the ground near the front of the hold.

"Save the hook," Phaser told Icepick. "Or I should say, save it for him."

A screen near the Pretender Monster lit up with a picture of Snarler.

"He's way off of our flight path, and I can't come around to catch him before he falls into the gravity well. But if you can grapple him as we pass by, I won't have to. It's a long shot, but it looks like the path will be clear of debris. I'll pop the side hatch for you."

Space

Snapdragon snorted. "Yeah. That's what it was like being teamed up with Krunk," he told Snare. "Except mostly for him, I think. The flesh creature was horrified of me. It was kinda funny really. I mean, he was my head. What did he think I would do to him?"

Decepticon Space Station

Octopunch gave Stranglehold a judgemental look.

"What kind of stupid question is that? 'Is Bludgeon alive?' Of course Bludgeon is alive. He's Bludgeon."

He groaned.

"No, you cannot fly one. But if you absolutely insist in going back out there, I will fly one and you can work the guns."

He looked over at Detritus and said, "That is, if you've got a two-seater." He looked around conspiratorially. "Oh, and can they go underwater?"

Star Arrow

Heave shrugged. "Yeah? Well I'm part of the Astro Squad, not the Hot Rod Patrol. So you're getting thanked whether you expect it or not, my friends."

He watched warily as they made the transit from Star Arrow to Vigilare, uneasy at being transported inside another Transformer that wasn't a part of his team. But when they arrived safely, he let go of his anxiety and asked, "Do you have a medic onboard, or will we have to wait until we're in Iacon to get their wounds tended to?"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Vigilare

Once they were safely inside the Autobot shuttle, the cap over Tackle's bed - where Heave, along with his unconscious shipmates, sat - folded away along the Multiforcer's side paneling.

"You can 'breathe' safely now," he told Heave.

Mach walked alongside his partner while he spoke to the Micromaster.

"No," Mach answered. "The Vigilare is equipped with your basic medical supplies and equipment. But, don't worry -- Galaxy Shuttle has its* on board medbay, complete with staff. We'll be there well under a breem."

---

(OOC: * - Haven't decided if Galaxy Shuttle is sentient, or is just a highly advanced AI. It could be a 'he', I suppose. Really all Galaxy Shuttle is meant to be is a fancy command ship.)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Space Station

Detritus grinned

"What are our prizes today Bob, well first prize for Octopunch will be the Manta Ray our brand new experimental two seater attack craftand development of the Warthog with full underwater capibilities.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Galaxy Shuttle

Bludgeon tilted his head ever so slightly when Sky Lynx replied about Polyhex. Bludgeon did not particularly care; most of Megatron’s lackeys are fools anyway by joining up with him, and any cowards who did not see fit to assault Protihex or the Warworld deserved to be destroyed by the Warworld.

The Autobot Lieutenant Commander then made some sort of ridiculous rallying speech.

Bludgeon, however, simply nodded, his skull-like visage seemingly grinning… although with the static skull it could be just a trick of light and shadows. “Yes, indeed!” The Pretender said, raising a fist, “They are fools to invade, fools to incite our wrath! WE WILL DESTROY THEM ALL!” The Pretender declared loudly, his voice still as gravelly as ever.

With a harsh bark of laugh, Bludgeon lowered his arm. “Shall we, then?”

The Pretender raised a finger and tapped the side of his samurai helmet. “Octopunch, report. How is the situation on the Vulcan Space Station?”

Cosmos and Barrage watched silently as Sky Lynx and Bludgeon did a little ham-to-ham dialogue. The two soldiers’ optics met, and they both shrugged.

Micromaster shuttle

“Good, your plan is, Icepick.” Slog told his gestalt squadmate. “Philosophical-”

Whatever Slog was about to say to Icepick was drowned out as the air rushed out. Blackjack slammed onto a corner of the bulkhead, attempted to stand, before falling flat on his face from the vertigo. “We’re alive. We’re alive sweet zombie Primus on a bike we’re alive” The Micromaster managed to blurt out.

Slog activated his radio and replied to Birdbrain. “Repent, Wildfly? Good influence, Wildfly? Madness. Suggesting madness, you are. Soundwave tap-dancing in a tutu, more likely to happen.” Slog waddled over to Icepick, interested to see his teammate play fishing with his hook. “For the fleshy bits, aim, you should. A better grip, your hook would have.”

Blackjack got up and staggered to Howlback’s side. “Howlback? Howlback? Dammit, she’s out cold.” He turned to Tailwind and Whisper. “Guys? Guys, how are you holding out?”

Shrapnel shook his head as Kickback, the little guys and he were somehow rescued by what appears to be an Autobot shuttle. He looked around at the Pretender Monsters… and shook his head.

“We actually made it, it. I didn’t think we would make it, it.” Shrapnel said. He looked at the Warworld’s explosion, the bright yellow flames reflected in his red optic band. “Tough luck, old friend. Bye bye.” The Insecticon whispered to the explosion, before turning away.

Needler, landing on its back, scuttled back into an upright position and made a loud, wailing click-click sound.

Space

Snare chuckled. “I’ve read eyewitness reports of one of you Headmasters trying to eat his own head. Fangry, was it, I think? Having a second beast mode head does make it feasible…”

Snare sighed. “Guess it’s going to be quite quiet from nowadays. It ever bother you, Snapdragon?” The Predator glanced up at where the Autobot ships were massing. “Are you not concerned about the survival of your friends?”

Decepticon Space Station

Stranglehold tilted his head to one side, and shrugged. “Of course he’s alive.” He repeated dumbly. Octopunch’s admonishment that he could not fly caused him to make a sad, pouty face, but the prospect of working the guns made him break out in a big, big grin. “Oh, Octo, you’re such a nice friend!”

Stranglehold clapped his hands together, and grinned. “Well, Detritus, Octo and I, we’ll be taking that- that two-seater underwater thingamagig.”

Stranglehold had no clue whatsoever why Octopunch would want an underwater shuttle right now because they are in space, but Octopunch was smart and got them out alive so he must know what he’s doing.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Decepticon Space Station

"well come on down the price is right."

Detritus swiveled and headed for the door.

Micromaser Shuttle

Icepick waved the hook round his head before tossing it out into space hoping to bag himself a pig.

"good plan Slog."

~*~

Tailwind twitched transforming and lay there on his back twitching oil leaking from his joints.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Micromaser Shuttle

Slog squinted as Icepick shot out his line towards Snarler. "Most unusual, what you are fishing for, Icepick. For a giant boar, fishing, who have ever heard?"

Slog squinted. "Hit your mark, did you? Not adapted to seeing in the dark, my optics are."

"Damn it. We need a medic." Blackjack said, as he moved away from Howlback's prone form and moved towards the convulsing Tailwind, "Tailwind? Tailwind, talk to me. Dammit. Whisper, help me out here... I'm no medic."

Blackjack glanced around the shuttle. The Pretender Monsters are no medics, and Slog is more likely to turn Tailwind and Howlback into some sort of abstract sculpture than heal them. But maybe the shuttle itself?

"Astro Squad, is it?" Blackjack called out. "By any chance, are any of you a medic?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Space

Snarler grimaced internally as he watched the radar image of something rushing towards him. With his shells death he had lost external vision. There was a funny noise and he started to be tugged towards what his radar screens showed to be some kind of spaccraft.

~*~

Micromaster shuttle

Icepick concentrated.

"I believe only on the Waterhogs of Avatar 4 although if I was prone to fishing my natural inclination would be to drop in a couple of charges and scoop up what comes to the surface."

He tugged on the line

"I think I've hooked the lucky slagger."

~*~

Whisper stood there helplessly . He was going to lose another of his comrades in arms. However potential help cam from an unexpected source.

Bristleback slid out of his shell

"stick him in there the slaggin thing is fitted with adapted CR technology to keep my rusting at bay so hopefully it will stabilise the poor slaggher until we can find another medic."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC @ Blackjack: You probably don't know since English isn't your first language, but if someone is a Lt. Commander it's actually very, very insulting to abbreviate that to "Lieutenant". Although it's Sky Lynx, so it's also very, very funny.)

Micromaster shuttle

Birdbrain laughed, though the vacuum killed the sound of it.

"No, I mean you are a good influence," he clarified for Slog. "Wildfly is and always will be a piece of scrap, but you know...he's on our team and you won't let me kill him, so I figure I'd better at least try."

Seeing Bristleback offering to give up his shell to help Tailwind, he chuckled and said, "Look, Bristles, it's not that we don't appreciate the thought, but please get that rusted hunk of ugly you call a body back inside before we have to look at it anymore. Your shell is doing you some good. Mine really doesn't. Tailwind is welcome to recover in there. Hell, he's welcome to keep the damned thing if it makes him happy."

His Pretender shell popped out of subspace when he summoned it...then promptly turned the wrong direction and walked into a wall.

"I suppose it was too much to hope it'd walk out the hangar door..."

Kickback looked at Shrapnel, who was muttering to himself while still clutching the other Insecticon's arm. "No, seriously, you can let go."

He twisted away from his comrade's grip, then reached over and scratched Needler behind the ears. "It's alright, boy. We're safe now."

"I'm a trained first-aid tech," Phaser told Blackjack. "But I'm also your shuttle right now so I'm afraid I can't help. Sorry."

Once he saw that Icepick had hit his mark, he said, "Reel him in quickly, so that I can start pouring on the delta-v to get us to Galaxy Shuttle before any of our comrades die."

He caught himself saying "our" instead of "your", but didn't think it was a big enough thing to comment on.

Funny choice of words, though...

Space

Snapdragon laughed. "That doesn't surprise me one bit," he told Snare. "Skullcruncher is worse. I'll introduce you to him if he survived. When he transforms, he stores his partner Grax by eating him. Then he goes around eating everything else he can get his jaws around. The implications...are unpleasant. For Grax anyway."

Growing more serious, he asked the other Transformer, "Friends? I don't think you quite caught the gist of what I said a while ago. All of my friends are dead, Snare."

Decepticon Space Station

Octopunch nodded, his tentacles waggling in approval. "I might just be starting to like you, Junkion," he told Detritus. His shell split in two from front to back, allowing his smaller robot mode to emerge for greater comfort in the indicated ship's cockpit.

"Is she all fuelled up and ready to fly?"

He pointedly ignored Stranglehold and his childish, embarrassing excitement.

Crap like this is why I never let Bludgeon make me second in command. Much better to let Bugly or that Prime bootleg deal with it.

Vigilare

Heave nodded. "I understand," he said to Mach. "I'm going to stick around here and keep an eye on them until we're docked, then." As if only belatedly realizing the implications of what he'd said, he verbally backpedalled by adding, "It's not like I don't trust you or the rest of the crew to take care of them. I mean, I'm sure you're perfectly qualified. It's just that...well, they're my team. I gotta stick with them, you know?"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Vigilare

Mach looked down at his partner and smiled. Had Tackle not been in truck mode, he would have returned the gesture.

"I understand completely," Mach then told Heave. "After all, me and Tackle here are part of a tightly-knitted unit ourselves."

"Yep, Multiforce."

"Trust me; we very much appreciate the value of comradery," he said. "We get the same way about one another, the six of us."

"And don't worry too much," Tackle added. "Sky Lynx made certain we had the best medical staff on hand. Pharma* I hear is the IMR's cream of the crop."

----

(OOC: * - No, it's not fanwank, I swear! Well, not deliberately, anyway. It's just that all the named medics are in use right now, and I can't be bothered to come up with a new name/character right now. Actually, I'm probably going to stick Ambulon on board the Trion back in the Protihex thread, too. Might as well...Though, I must admit, I had to restrain myself from saying "oh, don't worry, your friends will be in good hands" -- 'cos, you know, the hand thing...Ahem :sweatdrop)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: Wasn't trying to offend Sky Lynx or anyone, just forgot Sky Lynx's full rank, is all... sorry. Edited original post.)

Micromaster Shuttle

Slog shook his head. "Destructive, yet practical." The sculptor said. "Been to the Avatar system, never, myself." Slog nodded as Icepick reeled Snarler. "A good shot, that was."

Slog glanced at Birdbrain and chuckled. "Try, you should. Good, that it occurs to you. Succeed, I doubt you will. Try, for years, I had."

Slog turned around to see Bristleback offer to help Whisper, and then for Birdbrain to offer his shell. "Endearing, your offers of help are, comrades. Point, however, Bristleback has- a better adapted CR technology, his shell has. Survive for a few minutes without shell, Bristleback can."

Slog shrugged, and added with a mischievous undertone, "If not, new sculpture, I shall have."

Slog watched as Birdbrain's shell trotted around and slammed onto a wall. "Worse than Misfire's talking gun, your shell is. Worse than before, it is. No use, I could think of for it..." Slog shook his head, then asked, ever so innocently. "Sculpture?"

Shrapnel let go of Kickback's arm.

The Insecticon looked at Kickback, looking for any signs of repentance or guilt in the other Insecticon's body language, but Shrapnel knew he was never good at reading others, not like Kickback was... or Bombshell was.

Arguing right there was a moot point, however, and Shrapnel knew that he himself simply did not know which side of the argument he would take.

The Insecticon continued to look at the exploding Warworld forlornly.

Needler took one look at Kickback, and made a terrified clicking squeal, before scuttling backwards, making a beeline, hiding behind Shrapnel's feet.

Needler liked Shrapnel and Kickback, but he was always closest to Bombshell. And he saw Kickback kill Bombshell... his rudimentary brain understood that enough. But he didn't hate Kickback...

Blackjack nodded at Phaser. "No worries. Thanks."

The Micromaster glanced from Birdbrain to Bristleback to Slog, and then turned to Whisper. "Your call, Whisper. Pick one of the shells, I'll help you move Tailwind in."

Space

"That's just so wrong." Snare replied at Snapdragon when the other Decepticon described Skullcruncher. All good jokes and fun... then... 'all my friends are dead, Snare'.

"Oh." Snare replied.

The Predator was silent, mulling things, and at last, he said, "At least you've got friends. Even among my Predators I'm always... alone. Heh." The way Snare spoke it wasn't like he was confessing something. He spoke it as if it was a genuinely funny joke.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Micromaster shuttle

Birdbrain winced. "Think that through, Slog. You know what it feels like to have your shell killed, right? If you want to suffer for your art feel free, but don't expect anyone else to sign on for that."

His shell blundered toward the Insecticons, tripped over Needler and landed hard on it's face.

"Skittish creature."

Kickback sneered at the retreating Needler, then even more intensely at Birdbrain's tripping shell.

"Useless Pretenders," he muttered under his breath. "Worse than clones..."

He sat down on a nearby bench with the proverbial stormcloud hanging over his head.

Space

"No, don't worry about it. I like my friends better when they're dead," Snapdragon told Snare. "They're less trouble that way. In fact, from now on I think I'm only going to befriend people posthumously." He laughed heartily. "So we can be friends, but I'd have to kill you first."

Vigilare

Heave nodded. "Yeah, I've heard of him. He's no Ratchet, but I'm sure he can do the job," he told Tackle.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Vigilare

Mach chuckled. "You probably shouldn't tell Pharma that, though*," he told Heave. "They're colleagues, him and Ratchet, but, well..."

"They're something of rivals," Tackle interjected. "Friendly rivals, but still rivals."

The Multiforcer truck soon led his partner and the Micromasters to the lower-deck and into the empty cargo hold, near the main hatch.

"We'll wait here."

The Vigilare would be arriving at Galaxy Shuttle soon and Tackle was to be ready to transport the Star Arrow's wounded crew to the Autobot command ship's medbay.

(OOC: * - You should totally have him tell Pharma that. It'll fun! And, it'll give me a chance to actually characterize Pharma while I'm NPC-ing him :))

---

The Vigilare covered distance quickly, miraculously not once encountering interference from the remaining enemy drones -- assuming any remained.

Galaxy Shuttle was made visible inside on the Autobot vessel's viewscreen, becoming increasingly larger on approach. It's entourage of flightmechs kept vigil over the command ship as it orbited high above the thermosphere.

Rumbler tapped the control panel on the arm of the captain's chair. "We'll be docking in a couple of minutes," he announced over the intercom. "Lower-deck, be ready to unload."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Micromaster shuttle

"Builds character, suffering does." Slog replied to Birdbrain. "Pity. Useful, actually, my shell was."

The Pretender watched as Birdbrain's shell tripped over Needler, who made a loud, alarmed screech and scuttled up Shrapnel's leg.

Slog glanced at Kickback, about to give the Insecticon a short reprimand about calling them useless (better him than Bristleback or Wildfly, after all) but after seeing the look Kickback had on his face, Slog decided otherwise.

Shrapnel barely glanced at Kickback as he moped. Probably dealing with Bombshell's loss by striking at everybody else. Shrapnel decided to leave Kickback be... he didn't trust himself not to fry the other Insecticon alive if they should trade barbs.

Shrapnel absent-mindedly patted Needler, who had found his way onto his shoulder and was mewling softly.

"There, there, boy..." Shrapnel muttered under his breath, still watching the blossoming explosion outside. Everything else didn't matter to him. The Pretenders, the Micromasters, Shrapnel simply ignored them. He wasn't called on to do anything anyway.

Space

Snare chuckled. "You're welcome to try, Snapdragon. Doubt you'd actually succeed, though."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Decepticon Space Station

Detritus smiled

"yes they're all ready and raring to go."

Space Shuttle

Ice Pick reeled in Snarler pulling the rope in hand over hand.