[G1 RPG] Terminus: The Tempest (Protihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Constructicon Hospital

Bluestreak nodded, understanding exactly how Brawl felt. "War isn't a good place for making friends," he admitted. "They die on you way too often if you do."

Lifting one of the wounded Combaticons over his shoulder, he helped the soldier into the hospital and set him down on a free gurney.

Shuttle Gunner wasn't sure how to respond to Tinker. Grief and sympathy simply weren't among the things the Quintessons had programmed him to process, so he was having to learn them as he went.

"Thank you," he said at last. "I'll revise my survival estimates upwards, in that case."

Responding to Darkjet, he asked quizzically, "He's the one I want? I don't understand. Are you suggesting that the appropriate response to my loss would be to abandon my post and seek out revenge?"

"Belay that," Scrapper told Long Haul. "Go look in our shuttle. If it's still in one piece, set it up in an unoccupied corner and get it ready for a patient. If it's not, then by all means, ask the Autobots."

Answering Mixmaster, he said, "Sixshot is infected, but claims to be able to control it. If we want to study the plague up close, we need to put him somewhere where one false move won't turn is into slavering madmen. If we need more of those we can always repair Bonecrusher."

He shrugged in answer to Moonjet. "I'd suggest you give your thanks to Cyclonus, not us," he said. He got to work, clipping wires into Sandstorm's head and then running them over to an optical data port in the side of Moonjet's temple. "He says you're safe, and he's usually a good judge of character."

He chuckled.

"Plus, even the dumber Decepticons are too scared of him to kill you if it means pissing him off."

Battlefield

Sandstorm chuckled. "Wreck and Rule, indeed." Tilting forward, he lifted a cloud of sand off the ground and sent it billowing toward Tidal Wave's face, hoping to blind the giant Imperial.

Twin Twist, meanwhile, took the direct route and drove toward his massive foot, looking forward to sinking his drills into it.

"Oh, this is gonna be sweeeet...."

Hate Plague Danger zone

Fireflight laughed. "I remember the griffin, alright," he admitted to Blast Off. "What I never understood was what exactly the point of it was. I mean, other than to confuse us and make us wonder just where you got a giant purple griffin from."

Skydive watched as his namesake shot himself in the face, affecting a confused look. "That was unexpected," he said, as if he was fairly indifferent to the Imperial's fate as long as he'd been taken out of the fight. Which, to be fair, was more or less exactly the truth.

"Alright. Aerialbots, form up and prepare for an attack run on that...whatever it is that's standing out above the skyline in the landing zone. Combaticons and Seekers, if you'd join us that would be most appreciated."

Acid Storm made an indifferent noise. "I guess we really don't have anything else to do, do we?"

Ramjet laughed. "Just point me in the direction of the pest parts to crash into."

"I'll take that as a yes," Skydive said. "Thanks. Blast Off, can you and Fireflight do a fly-by of the battlefield? More than a couple of our own have gone down in the fight. If any of them are alive and uninfected, they'll probably need a ride to the hospital."

Ultra Magnus looked up at the oncoming Jackpot, all thoughts of Sixshot temporarily forgotten as his mind was overwhelmed with wrath against the ignorant whelp who thought it was a good idea to charge him.

Assaulting a superior officer? How dare he!

With an annoyed grunt, Magnus ran toward the small car hoping to stomp on him with his giant, armoured feet.

Rage, meanwhile, actually felt something other than anger when he realized that Ultra Magnus was inflected -- he felt fear.

A disciplined mech like him, cut loose from every restraint that he puts on himself in daily life...this won't be good.

Snarl was knocked back by Sixshot's fire, staggered and blown out of the immediate battlefield. He tried a few times to stagger back to his feet...then hit the ground and stayed there, unconscious.

Imperial Landing Zone

Sideswipe shrugged. "If this 'alliance' thing holds, you can raid Starscream's closet for those," he told Windcharger.

He ducked, looking away from Searchlight's bright light and twirling his sword. "Always could use one," he said, "though I didn't usually carry one. Drift helped me remember what I was doing."

The Demons, meanwhile, were actually drawn to Searchlight's strobes. Instead of being dazzled by them, they started to flock in his direction.

Artfire nodded. "I think so," he told Arcee. "What do you want to do?"

He tried to school his expression into something neutral, not wanting to show her that the thought of helping Springer and his band of hooligans made him sick to the spark chamber.

Demons were set ablaze by Pyro and Hurricane's attacks, but that did nothing to stop them. In fact, they smiled and made noises of pleasure as the warmth enveloped them. Lit ablaze, they continued to pour toward Optimus Prime, blind and deaf to the death of many of their number on the blades of his axes.

As the battle was joined, those who avoided the first strike grabbed at Prime's arms, trying to pin the axes so that they couldn't strike again. Others came at him from behind, reaching around to grope at his chest windows in the hopes of tearing them open and ripping out the Matrix that was inside.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

(OOC: And now three more Imperial redshirts...)

Battlefield

As the Wreckers ran towards Tidel Wave, three Imperials leapt out. They were of the normal Imperial bodytype, but they were colered red, white and black, as well as carrering raipiers. They were Phopys of Flame, Barcia of Light and Sarcros of Dark. The Imperial Three.

They were a trio of Imperials with breched Sparks, they could hear each others thoughts. They used this to their advantage, formulating stratgeys on the go.

Landing on the the ground, Barcia disapated Sandstorms cloud with one slash. He and Sacross then leapt at the Wreckers, not careing about who they would fight as long it ment that the Imperials would succeed.

Phopys on the other hand, threw himself at Twin Twist, sliceing his raipier at the Jumpstarters chest.

Imperial Landing Zone

The hord of Demons decending on Optimus Prime was a oposeing sight. Then, suddenly, a rifle blast was herad and hit one in the back.

Sttepping out was Treds, looking slightly like a patchwork. He had, using the blowtorch of an unlucky Imperial scientest and the disloged hand of a Demon, had gaven himself makeshift sergery. It diden't look very good (Bright red never looked good with dark green), but that diden't matter. What did matter was that, inplace of Imperial insignia, was a Autobot one, standing proud.

Treds grinned underneath his faceplate. This was the propur fight, the one he wanted to have. Plus, it felt good being a hero. Saveing lives, protecting people. He guessed what Warpath said was true.

But that diden't matter. What mattered was that he was going help the throwbacks save the world. Guess Warpath dying changed him. Funny.

Treds flipped down his rader sensor, targetting the Demons hordes with his small artillery.

"TELL THE BOYS I'M BACK!" He yelled to the hevens as he opened fire on the demonic crouds.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Constructicon Hospital

Brawl grunted noncommittally at Bluestreak's words, forcing himself not to think about Swindle, or Vortex, or Onslaught, or any of the Combaticon soldiers that had died that day. Instead, Brawl continued to help Road Hugger, Detour and Hyperdrive to unload the supplies from the Steelhaven shuttle.

It was something Onslaught constantly drummed into his head: to do everything in their power to finish the campaign, to obey orders, without thinking of the consequences.

Decepticon, Autobot, Combaticon... truthfully, Brawl never really cared about the distinctions, other than the 'thou shalt not kill' bit among the Autobots. They are all military factions, going after their own ideals. Brawl just knew where his loyalties lie now... and it certainly is not with these invaders.

"You do that." Tinker told Shuttle Gunner, as the three of them presumably moved away from the Aerialbots in continued search for Thunderwing. The conversation between the young Decepticon and the Imperial amused Tinker, and he kept his mouth shut as he observed them.

"I... well, it will make you better, at least. Certainly attacking Skydive helped to ease my... my pain, for lack of a better word." Darkjet told Shuttle Gunner. "You... you're not feeling any sorrow or sadness? Or any emotion at all? I have to admit, it's a new thing for me, emotions. To watch my comrades sent as cannon fodder by the idiots that call themselves our superiors..."

Tinker, realising what's going on, spoke up. "Shuttle Gunner... you're newly built, aren't you?"

Long Haul nodded, and walked off towards the shuttle, moving as quickly as possible, then did a short double-take as Bluestreak, Thunderhead and several others began to ferry the wounded Combaticons and assorted others. "Scrapper, Hook, Mix, and all you Gigatron-allied medics, we've got lots and lots of wounded incoming!"

"Bit beyond me, the pathology of the plague is, unless it involves chemistry. A cure would be nice, though." Mixmaster shrugged as he walked over to one of the wounded Combaticons, and began to assess the damage, doing quick first aid when he could. "Well, Bonecrusher is our slavering madman. Pity we don't have the equipment to fix fix fix Bones, we could use an extra pair of hands around here."

The Combaticon winced as Mixmaster began to solder ruptured energon veins. Unlike the professional Scrapper or the perfectionist Hook, or even the striving-to-gain-approval Long Haul, Mixmaster could not give a whit about how his patients felt while under his tender ministrations.

"I knew it was a good idea. Not fighting him, I mean. Defecting." Moonjet replied to Scrapper, closing his optics as Scrapper fiddled around with wires and ports and whatever. "I mean, I don't even want to be in this war. I never even wanted to fight. I could be an engineer, or a medic, or something, but they see a Predator bodyframe and they throw us into battle."

Airborne, Hate Plague Danger zone

"You would be surprised what someone could get off the human networking trading ground. This 'eBay', Swindle was a great fan..." Blast Off trailed off, feeling a pang of loss. Like Brawl, he never really liked Swindle. But he would rather have the snivelling opportunist alive so he and Vortex and Brawl can punt him around, rather than have him a dead body lying in the streets of Protihex.

Resolving not to show any loss in front of an Aerialbot, Blast Off continued as if he was just pondering what to say next. "Well, to make a long story short, Swindle bought the parts off the humans, and we let the Constructicons go crazy. Megatron said something about 'striking terror with a mythical creature'. I think he was going for the Dweller or the Driller or the Fallen or something like that, but apparently Scrapper was pissed-off at the big buckethead at the moment. Hence, giant purple griffin."

Blast Off turned to Skydive, about to snap off a reflexive retort about not taking orders from an Autobot, but kept his mouth shut. "Can do." Blast Off replied, but he couldn't resist saying, "You sure you'll trust me with daydream here?"

"Unexpected? That was crazy awesome!" Skyburst yelled at Skydive, giving the Aerialbot a thumbs-up. The former Autobot had left the Autobot cause for various reasons, but like any self-respecting flight-borne Autobot, he had idolized the Aerialbots. "Of course we'll follow. Right, Darkstream?"

Darkstream transformed, and rubbed the back of his neck, and turned to Blast Off, not to keen on working with Aerialbots. But when Blast Off nodded at him, the ex-Decepticon shrugged followed Skyburst.

Ground, Hate Plague Danger Zone

Jackpot swerved aside, avoiding Magnus's feet, although the impact from the feet slamming onto the ground forced him to transform into robot mode, tumbling on the ground as he did so.

"Come on, Ultra Magnus! You can't even defeat a little Autobot soldier- you can't even defeat that second-rate Decepticon over there! And you call yourself City Commander?" Jackpot goaded Magnus. Resentment, however little, was amplified by the Hate Plague, turning it into full-blown hatred and anger towards the Autobot Commander. "You let your soldiers DIE! Blurr, Slag, Inferno, Swoop... their deaths are ALL ON YOU!"

Sixshot watched as he saved Snarl from the Morphobots, and, thankfully, took out the rampaging Dinobot.

Having been on the opposite end of a Dinobot's anger before, Sixshot knew such unrestrained fury, amplified by the Hate Plague, should not be left unchecked. Where are the other four, though? He knew he saw the fire-breathing Slag fall during the battle in the city, but-

Ah. Sixshot's optics rested on Swoop's fallen corpse, broken, next to several other Autobots Sixshot recognized by reputation.

Where was the other two? Grimlock and Sludge?

Sixshot's little Dinobot Hunt was interrupted when a smallish Autobot engaged Ultra Magnus... and nearby was the Decepticon Stormtrooper commander... Aquablast? Hydradread? Jetstorm? Sixshot never did get those less-prominent Decepticon names straight. Still, the Stormtrooper seemed to have his anger in check... although the two Autobots...

Shame on them.

Sixshot whined up his weapons again, and prepared for another wide-burst charge...

Imperial Landing Zone

"Oh, I'll have something to wear for Hal-lo-ween, at least. And-" Windcharger replied to Sideswipe, although his jokes fell when the Demons charged his and Searchlight's positions. In a panic he turned to Searchlight, "Turn it off turn it off turn it off-"

Windcharger grunted as one of the Demons slashed at him with razor-like claws, tearing onto the hand he raised up to ward off the blow. Searchlight, poor little Searchlight, had transformed and tried to scramble away from the enroaching Demons.

"Get away from him!" Windcharger yelled, raising his arms, and sending whatever he could flying at the Demons.

"Help the Wreckers." Arcee replied to Artfire. "Or Sideswipe. We should take out the Imperials, these... Demon creatures, I don't think we're equipped to handle them. Hot Rod told me they feed on energy, which leaves our flame-based weapons out..." Arcee raised her EMP blaster and opened fire on one of the Demons harassing Searchlight and Windcharger, to see the EMP blast absorbed harmlessly.

Scowling, she pointed her blaster towards the Imperial Phopys as he launched himself at Twin Twist. "Twin Twist, watch out!"

"Oh-kaaay." Pyro said, his bravado falling as the Demons seemed to be happily absorbing his flames, and his optics widened in horror as his attacks seemed to provoke the Demons further. To his credit, he immediately stopped firing. "Hurricane- our attacks seemed to be... I don't know, powering them up!"

But as the Demons charged Optimus Prime, Pyro felt a sense of dread... that the Demons would get to Optimus Prime before the Autobot leader did what he is supposed to do...

For the good of many, sometimes one must be sacrificed...

If Optimus could die selflessly, so could Pyro.

Pyro transformed into his fire truck mode, combining with his trailer-battlestation, and, Hurricane forgotten at the moment, charged towards the Demons surrounding Optimus Prime at full speed, honking his horn loudly, attempting to run down the abominations, to slow them down at least, for Optimus Prime to open the Matrix or something.

"Yes! Go, my children! Destroy the Wreckers!" Falcon roared as Phopys, Barcia and Sacros attacked the Wreckers. He had no idea who they were, only that they carried the Imperial brand, and they were attacking the Wreckers, which was good enough for him.

The Predator scanned the ground. The Wreckers... high targets. The rest were fighting the Demons. There.

Two lone Autobots, a female and a Targetmaster.

Oh, delicious, delicious, excellent for the picking.... Falcon leapt off Tidal Wave's shoulder, and transformed...

Broadside, seeing that his laser blasts proved ineffective against Tidal Wave's armour, transformed into robot mode. Although already twice the size of an average-sized transformer, Broadside was still dwarfed by Tidal Wave or the Omega Sentinel. While his aircraft carrier mode might rival Tidal Wave's own gigantic alternate mode, his robot mode was another story.

"WRECK AND RULE!" Broadside roared, swinging his vibro-axe with all his might at Tidal Wave, attempting to blindside him while he was otherwise engaged with the Omega Sentinel.

"Wreckers, kill them!" Springer yelled as three Imperial flunkies attacked his troops. He wasn't worried--the Wreckers had handled much worse before. Springer turned around at the one who had somehow dispatched Sandstorm's sand cloud with a sword, and opened fire at Barcia with his wind-tunnel cannons.

He saw, from the corner of his optics, that Arcee was helping out below, and he swelled with pride at his friend for-

A black shape shot downwards, faster than expected, and launched a barrage of missiles at Arcee and Artfire... "Arcee, Autofire- LOOK OUT!" Springer yelled, as he adjusted course to help his friend, knowing that he could never outrun a stealth jet like Falcon...

Tidal Wave turned to face the Wreckers, as if just registering their presence. Tidal Wave knew nothing about the Wreckers, or their reputations, only that they were bothering him. He was, after all, still engaging the Omega Sentinel. "Tidal Wave." He repeated.

Sandstorm's sand got onto Tidal Wave's face, and the giant shook his head, but thankfully one of the smaller Imperials dispelled the cloud before it could do much more than temporarily blind the titan. "Wave."

He shrugged off Broadside and Springer's fire without so much as a glance, they were small fries compared to the Omega Sentinel. Two of his turrets began tracking the airborne Sandstorm and Springer, and opened fire at him.

Twin Twist drove his drills onto his feet, and that particular blow, Tidal Wave felt. "Tidal Wave." He said in annoyance, as he attempted to lash out and punt Twin Twist away.
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Mauler was driving to the Hate Plague Danger Zone looking for Decepticons to attack.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Wasteland-Protihexian Border

Flash cocked his brow. "Uncooperative?" he whispered at Thunderclash. "Who's this joker think he is?"

Scorch, meanwhile, looked readily up to his commanding officer. "Well? We do have our orders."

"Yeah, what he said," Flash chimed in. "Why are we even humoring this guy? C'mon, it's so obvious he wants to take a shot at the General."

Thunderclash did not answer. The Turbomaster's gaze remained fixed on Mindset, his eyes narrowed. The Imperial had refused to specify his intentions or the reason for meeting with the "true commander" of the Trion.

...Though, since the Liege-Spawn was so brazenly loading his weapon in front of the Autobots, it was patently obviously what his intentions were. Thunderclash was understandably leery.

"So be it." He raised his arm and pointed. In unison, the several dozen Autobot soldiers forming the southwestern perimeter raised their rifles at the lone Imperial officer.

"Belay that," Prowl's voice suddenly announced over the metallic flatland.

A small circular probe then floated overhead. It stopped and hovered in place between Thunderclash and Mindset. From a small lens at its visual sensor, a holographic projection of Prowl formed, transmitting him as he sat in the captain's chair on board the Trion.

"I am General Prowl. I command the Autobot forces currently repelling you and your would-be invaders -- as well as command the vessel that you seem intent on contacting. Given the foreknowledge that you Imperials attacked first, why pray tell would I grant you an audience?"

Prowl tapped his finger on the armrest of his chair. He curled his lip, harrumphed snootily, and continued. "You have 10 kliks, Imperial. State your purpose," he told Mindset. "Speak quickly."

Constructicon Field Hospital

Fortress Maximus cordially nodded to Road Hugger as he walked by, but said nothing. His optics looked toward the horizon -- toward the former-Steelhaven site where Thunderwing unleashed Armageddon upon himself and his allies.

Several of his men were still unaccounted for. They were still out there, among their Hate Plague infected comrades, Scraplets and Morphobots. He watched and waited, and hoped against hope, that at any moment they would rendezvous with him as planned.

"Come on. Where are you?"

---

Perceptor looked away from the Thunderwing shell and glanced over his shoulder. "Is...Highbrow not here?" The science officer shrugged. "Oh well, my mistake."

He looked around the makeshift field hospital. Perceptor's optics stopped at the entryway, where he espied Hoist's shuttle, which had touched down only moments ago. The Autobot mechanic himself was moving down the boarding ramp and pushing a skid full of medical supplies and weaponry toward the encampment.

The science officer smiled. "Ah, that will do -- Oh, Hoist? When you're finished with that, your assistance please?"

Hoist's head perked up. "Hm? Oh, Perceptor, you're here too?" he said. "Of course. What can I....?"

The mechanic stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what the Autobot and the Constructicons were huddling over. Or rather, who. "What in blazes?! Is that what I think it is?"

"This? It's just one of Thunderwing's constructs," Perceptor stated nonchalantly.

"Oh ho, well, 'just one of Thunderwing's constructs' he says. And he's plugged into it, too. Nothing unusual at all." Hoist tossed his hands up in the air. "And what would you have me do with...that?"

"No, no, not you, Hoist. I have need of your vessel."

Perceptor produced a coiled-up cable, holding the connector at its end up in front of the green-plated Autobot. "It is capable of long-distance communication and is able to access the subspace relay network, correct?"

"Well, yeah, of course it does."

"Wonderful! Be a dear, would you, and connect this auxiliary cable to your shuttle's communications array." The science officer made in a quick sweeping motion with his hand. "Hurry now. The real Thunderwing could level Protihex at any moment."

(OOC: I'll follow up on this in my next post. Have to think of space and all that :))

Imperial Landing Zone

Optimus Prime's trekked deeper through the throng of Demons, even as they climbed over him and clawed pieces from his apex armor.

The Autobot Leader repeatedly twisted and turned as he attempted to shake off the golden creatures that had managed to grab of his arms, all the while swiping his energon axes in wide diagonal arcs at any Demon within reach.

---

Boss swung his beam-saber upward at an encroaching Demon. "Sub-commander, actually," he answered Electro. "Thunderclash would be the leader. Honest mistake, though." The Turbomaster thrust his 'blade' at the 'gut' of another beast.

---

(OOC: @ Ulcrain -- EDIT: Thanks for fixing that :))

----

Tidal Wave's fist hit squarely against the Omega Sentinel's face, shattering its protective visor and tearing the ventilation hatch on the left side of its head clear off.

The giant robot stumbled back one step, two steps -- three steps, before regaining its footing.

It gave the Guardian just enough distance to respond when Tidal Wave reached for its arm cannon. In kind, the Omega Sentinel fired a wide plasma blast at the Imperial's extended hand.

Manganese Mountains, Underground Base*

(OOC: * - For lack of a better name.)

Ratchet shone his LED down onto the foot prints that Brainstorm had indicated. "Huh. Well I'll be..."

Groove knelt down and ran his fingers along the impression, smearing the light layer of dust on top across the floor. "It's relatively fresh. It could've been a deca-cycle since these prints were made. Maybe sooner. It's hard to tell."

"Maybe. All the same -- Cog, keep your sensors open on the base and alert us to any and all movement," Ratchet commed back to the Steelhaven. "It could've just been a homeless derelict from one of the neighboring neutral settlements looking for a place to squat, but better safe than sorry."

"Will do."

---

Ratchet continued on his way down the dark corridor. Groove followed closely, moving his light back and forth along the path in front of them.

At the end, they found themselves in a large open area. Ratchet ran the beam of his LED up the wall and found, similar to the launching shaft, that this room was also quite high.

"What is this place?" Groove queried out loud.

Right on cue, the lights switched on, startling both Ratchet and Groove. Before them now, was a large multi-leveled inner-foyer. Each floor was a complex of rooms - presumably living quarters - which overlooked an auditorium-style hall.

The state of neglect the base had fallen was also made apparent. The foyer was dulled by sediment and rust, and the guardrails that encircled the vast hall leaned over the walkways. At the their feet was a faintly recognizable Autobot insignia, emblazoned entirely on the metal floor with much of its red paint scraped away by time.

"Looks like Cog found the back-up generator," said Ratchet. "Thanks by the way, if you're still listening in."

"Don't mention it," answered Cog.

Groove took in these new surroundings, awestruck. "Just look at this place..."

"It's definitely your fixer-upper, but yeah, Fortress Maximus had quite the community down here at one time."
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

(OOC: Sorry about that Zig! Didnt see Highbrow mentioned earlier. He had walked with Topspin outside... so he didnt hear Perceptor. Cough. Cough. Looks away hurriedly and changes the topic)

Highbrow watched as Topspin tore off, his wounds still not fully healed. Foolish Wrecker. Brave, but foolish. You'll be fortunate to come back in one piece. As he walked back into the hospital, he heard his name called from Perceptor. "I am here, Perceptor. I was trying to convince Topspin not to charge head first back into the battle raging outside. I was unsuccessful in my attempt. Have you had any luck with the Shell?"

-------------------

Topspin was busy homing in on Springer's coordinates, dodging between battles, and firing at Imperials as he went, but did not stop for any protracted battles. As he crested the hill, he came to an abrupt stop and transformed. The sight of Tidal Wave battling the Omega Sentinel brought him up short. "Looks like I missed a lot while I was out."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Road Hugger watched as Hoist was summoned away by Perceptor, watched as Hyperdrive, Detour and Brawl (mostly just Hyperdrive and Brawl) moved the crates of EMP weaponry and medical kits down the shuttle.

He looked up at Fortress Maximus, and felt so damn small, and not just in terms of size.

Following the Autobot Headmaster's gaze, he looked at the ruin that Thunderwing had brought upon Protihex. Upon their planet. He clenched and unclenched his hands, watching as the last crate was unloaded off the ship.

"What do we do now, boss?" Brawl asked Road Hugger.

The former Micromaster fixed Brawl with a steely gaze. "Gather Grimstone and the others. As soon as they locate Thunderwing, I want us to be the first to get there and rip off his head."

Hook watched as Perceptor continued with his work trying to override the Thunderwing shell's signal, in equal parts of respect and envy.

"Obviously, there is absolutely nothing unusual at all where our common enemy is involved. To one that would wield weaponry such as the Hate Plague and unleash it knowingly upon a populace... even in the heights of his insanity, Galvatron did not do so." Hook told Highbrow snobbishly.

The Constructicon glanced at the shuttle, and snorted in disapproval, evidently unimpressed by it. Then again, few things impressed Hook.

Long Haul rumbled towards the Constructicon Hospital, a huge airtight chamber-like thing stashed onto his truck bed, albeit in a precarious manner. "Scrapper!" Long Haul yelled, voice, as usual, pissed off at the menial labour. "We've got the whatsits airtight thing still intact, apparently."

"You fool." Hook sighed, "Mixmaster, help the damned idiot and check the quarantine cage for any leaks, no matter how microscopical. I do not want our hospital to be compromised, not with the amount of people here!"

"Roger that, Hook." Mixmaster said, walking out, knowing that Hook, in his perfectionism, would insist upon checking the whole thing himself even after he did so. Of course, Mixmaster did not want Hook to chew him out, so he set off in inspecting the quarantine chamber.

Imperial Landing Zone

"You've got some funky ranks, you know?" Electro told Boss. "So there is a 'Boss-of-the-Boss' somewhere out there? Then again, my little team consists of only two people, Volt and myself. Say, Drift, ever met Volt?"

"Can't say that I have." Drift said, as he slashed with his greatsword, spearing the neck of the Demon wounded by Boss. The former Decepticon grunted as he is forced to leap backwards while the claws of another Demon slammed onto his chest, shattering his windshield and caving in the roof of his vehicle mode.

"Nice chap, even if a wee bit single-minded." Electro said, slicing off the arm of the Demon reaching out towards Drift.

"He isn't-"

"Oh, of course not! He's probably just racking up a kill count. Guy like him, can't be distracted while he's doing something, be it murdering eldritch demons from the seventh circle of hell or solving a Rubik's cube." Electro replied happily, twirling his blade and stabbing it into the face of a Demon.

"Tidal Wave." The Imperial behemoth said, as his fist slammed onto the Omega Sentinel's face, in the barest hint of satisfaction as the gigantic Autobot stumbled backwards.

Tidal Wave's sensors detected the Omega Sentinel's cannon warming up, and just barely stopped his hand from reaching completely, the blast taking off merely a chunk of the armour plating covering him.

Tidal Wave turned around with the momentum of dodging the blast, the movement allowing him to deliver a savage backhand to the charging Broadside, sending the relatively shorter Wrecker slamming hard onto the ground. "Graaaaah!" Broadside grunted, but Tidal Wave delivered a second, quick punch at the Wrecker.

Tidal Wave's Tsunami Blaster whined up, and opened fire again at the Omega Sentinel's now-exposed face.

Manganese Mountains, Underground Base

Brainstorm shrugged as he regarded the layer of dust Groove was inspecting. "Of all the time for Nightbeat and his bumbling sidekicks not to be around..."

Brainstorm trotted after Groove and Ratchet, and marvelled at the large scale of Fortress Maximus' old base. "Marvelous." Brainstorm nodded in appreciation. "So, any chance Fortress left any deus ex machina around?"
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Mauler drove and searching the Decepticons. "Where are you Decepticons?" asked Mauler
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

(OOC: Sorry Ziggy, i'll change it then post with my full cast later)
Blackjack

OOC: Sorry Shine, I missed your post. :o

Post by Blackjack »

Breakdown shuffled nervously as he followed the Terrorcons, a little freaked out by Hun-Grrr's growl. He knew, kind of, that it was meant for Cutthroat, but was it a warning to him as well?

Or was it a sign for Cutthroat to wait for later before... cutting Breakdown's throat?

Oh no.

Oh no no no.

Hun-Grrr's words snapped him out of his paranoid imagination, and he nodded. "Yes. Yes yes, getting out."

Breakdown transformed into his vehicle mode, and rolled slowly to keep in pace with the Terrorcons.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Constructicon Hospital

Scrapper made a disdainful noise. "Sounds like our Seekers and Sweeps," he told Moonjet. "They all look the same, so our commanders tend to forget that they're actually people."

He looked over his surgical equipment, then nodded to himself. "OK, I'm ready. This will be...uncomfortable, so brace yourself." He gave Moonjet a few seconds to get ready, then activated the neural shunt.

Then Scrapper looked over his shoulder and addressed Long Haul.

"Good work," he said. "Hook it up to a power supply, please, and then start running system diagnostics. I want to make sure it's not going to die on us once we put Sixshot inside."

Combined with the checks that Mixmaster would run, that should be enough to ensure that the pod was in working order.

Battlefield

Phopys's sword hit Twin Twist's right tread and bounced off with a clank. The Jumpstarter responded with a chuckle, then started spinning the drills up to speed as they dug into Tidal Wave.

"Well, if you insist..." he said. "Let's play, scum!"

He laughed at Arcee. "Watch out? As if! I--"

He was cut off, though, when Tidal Wave booted him up into the air.

Sandstorm made an angry noise as his dust cloud was spread out, but he didn't let the Imperial distract him. Tidal Wave was the priority target, after all.

Hovering higher up to put some distance between himself and the Imperials, he fired his sandblaster at Tidal Wave's massive face.

"Eat dirt, you giant idiot. And learn more than two words, while you're at it."

Hate Plague Danger zone

Shuttle Gunner made a confused noise. "I...feel," he admitted. "I feel, but I don't understand what I feel."

He considered Tinker's question for a few moments before saying, "That depends on your criteria. I was built by the Quintessons, so I am approximately seven years old. But like Darkjet, my creators were of the neglectful variety. I was built as a mathematical prodigy. They didn't bother installing any other skills or personality traits when they brought me online."

Fireflight chuckled. "Well, it didn't work," he told Blast-Off. "Striking terror, I mean. Bemusement, maybe."

Skydive answered Blast-Off. "The question should be 'do I trust Fireflight to remember he's not supposed to shoot you?', shouldn't it? And frankly, I suspect you'll just be glad to have some company for once."

Switching to robot mode and hovering in place, he gave Skyburst and Darkstream a pleased nod. "Welcome to the team, temporarily at least." He looked around at the large number of jets now under his command, then decided, "Uh...you," he gestured at Acid Storm, "Seeker who I've met before and isn't Ramjet?"

He got a groan in response. "The name's Acid Storm, kid. No reason you should remember it, we've only fought about twenty times before..."

"Right. Acid Storm. Sorry." Skydive winced. "Since I've seen you in action and you're not likely to order an entire squad to crash into our enemy--"

"Hey!" Ramjet objected. "I resent that!"

"I think the word you're looking for is 'resemble'," Acid Storm told him.

Ramjet just gave him a confused look.

"Aaaanyway, I want you to take charge of the Seekers and Combaticons and attack from the east. The Aerialbots will come from the west. Hopefully, at least one of us will get a clean shot at his back while he's preoccupied with the other."

"Got it." Acid Storm was nervous about taking command of...well, anyone after what happened to his Rainmakers, but Skydive had the right idea about making sure Ramjet wasn't in charge. "Will do. Seekers and Combaticons, with me!"

Ultra Magnus's optics burned with hate as Jackpot taunted him. "On my head, were they? Good! They were useless idiots who couldn't even protect themselves in a fight without me to hold their hands. And you! You're less than useless, Jackpot! A coward who relies on 'luck' to get by because he doesn't know how to fight!"

Balling his hand into a huge fist, he threw a punch at Jackpot that was intended to crush the other Autobot.

"Hold still and I'll add you to the list, you worthless piece of scrap!"

Rage stood back, wisely not getting between Magnus and Jackpot. After all, the giant Autobot was doing what Rage himself had been trying to, and he didn't want to have to fight both of them.

Imperial Landing Zone

When Sideswipe saw the Demons charging at Searchlight, he didn't hesitate. Transforming, he plowed through the crowd, running over several of the creatures and knocking a few others away. A few others were knocked down or impaled by the debris tossed at them by Windcharger.

Several Demons, however, managed to avoid the two warriors' attacks and continued to chase Searchlight.

"Warm..." they droned in unison. "Warm..."

Artfire practically jumped at the chance to not help the Wreckers.

"If they absorb energy, I've got just the thing for them," He told Arcee. "You just watch."

Transforming to fire engine mode, he lit up his emergency lights. Attracted to the lights, a crowd of Demons began to lurch toward him.

"You look hot, guys. Here, let me cool you down!"

He sprayed the beasts with dual streams of water and supercooled CO2, which hit the creatures in sequence. The water froze, covering the Demons with a thickening coat of ice.

When Falcon dove at them, though, he could still direct his fireball cannon to fire at the Imperial. "Buzz off!"

As frenzied as they were, the Demons didn't even notice as Treads killed several of their number. But when Pyro tore through the crowd, they couldn't help but notice. Dozens of them slashed at the fire truck, digging their claws in and trying to pull him apart.

As they fought the lesser Autobots, they were sprayed with the viscera of their brethren, who died on Optimus Prime's axes as the Autobot leader sliced them apart. That didn't stop them from coming, though, as the Matrix worked them into a frenzy. They hadn't tasted the warmth of their creator for so many millions of years, not since he declared them wanting and banished them to the underlevels of the world that would eventually become Cybertron. But now, feeling it again, they wanted nothing more than to consume it.
Shine

Post by Shine »

(OOC: It's all good, Blackjack. :))

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Hun-Grrr returned only silence when Breakdown finally responded to his order. The Stunticon's quivering voice, his pitiful disposition: it engraved the familiar and ominous markings of frustration onto his features. Those two characteristics alone flooded Hun-Grrr with an oncoming wave of rage. Having to mollycoddle this weakling for most likely the entire journey would prove to be most testing.

As he marched through the battlefield, sonic stun gun settled in his grip, he crunched on the broken remains of Autobots, Decepticons, and the vile creatures they had been doing battle with. To avoid stepping on these shattered forms was nearly impossible. The ground before him—for as far as his optics could see—was crammed with the population of the deceased. It unfolded for seemingly megamiles on end, a carpet of inconceivable length, grotesque decorations woven into its design.

The carnage wrought thus far was astounding. Hun-Grrr considered it to be an impressive sight, and wished he could have offered his own contribution to the devastation. But as it stood, there was little to gain here. The Scaplets and Morphobots were evidence of that, their value much lower than that of those who the Terrorcons came to crush in the first place.

What a waste of time it was to redeploy the Terrorcons here, in this precise area of Protihex. There was no victory to be attained against the Morphobots and Scraplets. The instant those foul things arrived, the battle was as good as over. A tactical retreat was recommended to preserve what numbers the Decepticons still had left.

Without stopping, Hun-Grrr turned to face Breakdown and his Terrorcons. “Stunticon! I need you up here, so start driving alongside me. Blot, Cutthroat, bring up the rear.”

Chances could not be taken. If their foes were to attack now, Breakdown had to be positioned at the forefront of their small group where his unique ability could be exploited with maximum results.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Constructicon Hospital

"Mmm." Moonjet replied to Scrapper. "Darkjet says that Imperial Stormtroopers really aren't living per se, they're like halfway between drones and real people. We used to be like that, which's kind of... weird, you know? So really the distinction isn't that clear. I mean, I'm not even sure what I am until, well... I'm not sure, really."

Moonjet closed his optics, and tried not to scream as the neural shunt took place.

Long Haul headed off to connect it to one of the generators they had brought down from Polyhex, and started running system diagnostics. Mixmaster was checking up the quarantine pod, muttering softly to himself.

"All systems are a go." Long Haul told Scrapper, and he was shoved aside by Hook as the perfectionist surgeon bent down and began to, with methodical precision and speed, look at the equipment.

"Told ya Hook'll do that." Mixmaster said as he strode back into the compound, followed by Long Haul, leaving Hook to do his own checks alone.

Skies, Hate Plague Danger Zone

"Mmm, quite young. Quintessons are worse parents than Imperials, mind. No offense intended to current company." Tinker told Shuttle Gunner. "You're feeling emotion. Do you know about, well, the definitions of emotions?"

Darkjet snorted. "At least your creators bothered to install an actual function. We Imperials are bred and photocopied from each other, only to be used as cannon fodder. The only chance at escaping that fate is to display skills, which, with the diluted budding going on, is not a common occurrence."

Tinker waggled his wings. "I'm not saying emotions are... beneficial, if performance is what you're striving for. But, well, as a living being, you'll probably want it."

"See, that's why I never piss off the Constructicons. You know, I don't fancy myself waking up and finding out that they turned my changeform into a purple gryphon." Blast Off replied to Fireflight.

The Combaticon turned to Skydive and sighed. "Company? I'll... well, I not a people person. But... but yes, I'd appreciate the company. Let's go, daydream."

Blast Off resisted the urge to laugh at the exchange between Acid Storm, Ramjet and Skydive, but managed not to.

Jackpot rolled away from he fist, just at the last second before the fist would have turned him into a flat Autobot.

"What about you, Magnus? You can't even kill Sixshot! You didn't even kill a single captain... even I killed that crazy sniper thing! Even Siren killed one of those Primus-damned gorgonic monsters and he's frickin' useless! What are you doing, wearing a damned armour stolen from... from Swindle or whatever?"

Jackpot was dimly aware that Rage wasn't interfering in their battle. He would have tried to goad Magnus to killing Rage for him if he weren't so insane, but instead, he simply leapt towards a nearby building, miraculously missing the Scraplets around him, and disappeared inside.

It was, perhaps, poetic justice that a lone red-coloured Scraplet happened upon one of the corpses that littered the landscape. That of Skydive. The Scraplet bit down, then there were two Scraplets chewing, then there were four, eight, sixteen... soon there were thousands, chewing through Skydive's form, creating grooves and tunnels as they tore through the corpse, as well as the weapons around them.

Several of the weaponry exploded, further wrecking Skydive's corpse, until, courtesy of the Scraplets, there was nothing left behind, absolutely nothing, not even skeletal remains.

Breakdown transformed into robot mode and leapt from side to side, wincing at every dead face staring up at him. And the dead bodies of Imperial Stormtroopres literally paved the ground in front of them. And those hollow, cracked eyes, looking up at him, looking up at him.

LOOKING UP AT HIM

Breakdown made it a point to smash any eye that came within kicking range of his foot. He

Hun-Grrr spoke, and Breakdown timidly transformed back and drove in front of Hun-Grrr. "Wh- What do you want me to do?"

Imperial Landing Zone

Windcharger threw more iron bars as he could at the Demons, but they were enroaching onto his position, and he was forced to transform his arms into blasters to combat the enroaching energy-leeching demons. "Run, Searchlight, run!"

Searchlight transformed into robot mode fearfully, and hit reverse, trying to zoom away as fast as he could from the Demons.

Tidal Wave ignored Sandstorm, he was a small threat. The biggest threat was the Omega Sentinel, and two of the secondary threats -- Broadside and Twin Twist -- had been incapacitated.

Tidal Wave roared as the sand blaster sent a storm of sand roaring up in front of his optics, batting at the area in front of his face with his arm, temporarily blinded as the sand piled up in front of his red optics.

Unfortunately, Tidal Wave had more eyes than the conventional ones. Sensors, the same sensors that told Tidal Wave what was happening while separated in his vehicular modes, tracked Sandstorm and began opening fire from the anti-aircraft turrets that dotted Tidal Wave's chest, abdomen and feet.

Several other turrets turned towards the direction of Skydive's Aerialbot teams, ready to open fire once they got in range.

Arcee was about to join in with her EMP blastres, but Falcon swooped down and the ground erupted around her, and the female Autobot was tossed into the air.

Falcon zigzagged skillfully around Artfire's fireball attack, before lashing out and opening fire, sending a missile exploding on Arcee's side.

Thrown even further up, Arcee had enough concentration to pull out her lightsaber, and attempted to hack Falcon's offending arm off, but Falcon was faster than Arcee gave him credit for. Arcee soon found that the blade had pierced Falcon's missile launcher instead, before the Predator delivered a savage kick onto the wounded, exposed wound on her side, sending her falling towards the ground.

Falcon opened fire once more at Arcee's stomach.

Pyro roared as the Demons tore onto him, smashing his windshield and headlights, creating painful claw-sized indentations on his shoulder and chest. Pyro forced himself to transform, pulling out his two flamethrowers, set into missile launcher mode, and began to open fire wildly at the Demons. The giant missile rack on his shoulder joined in the battle.

"Come on, you spineless cowards! For freedom!" Pyro roared. "I'll take you all on!"
Shine

Post by Shine »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Just shut the frag up and follow my orders.

Oh, how Hun-Grrr would have loved to have given voice to those words, and let them streak through the air, hurtling straight towards Breakdown, where they would proceed to rattle him to his very core. The mere thought was thrilling and he briefly considered going ahead with it. However, rationality stepped back in and that was that.

Breakdown didn't need another Motormaster bellowing at him, causing him to tremble in fear. He needed to be kept calm and relaxed, for he was useless to Hun-Grrr if he was nothing but a jittery mass of scrap. Such a task, while possible, was delicate and Hun-Grrr had to maintain his composure in order for the Stunticon to remain an effective weapon.

“The vibrations you make,” he said to Breakdown, gaze continually scouring all that surrounded them. “They are what will keep us functioning. If we run into those ugly as frag Morphobots and Scraplets, I want you to use that ability to kill them. Understood?”
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Mauler attack Hun-Gurr with missiles.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Before Breakdown could offer a reply to Hun-Grrr's instructions, dual explosions announced themselves near the pair, launching debris in every direction and throwing up thick clouds of dry particles into the air. The great clouds swarmed Hun-Grrr and his Terrorcons, snatching away a good deal of their vision as they enveloped them in a swirling, silvery mass. Black smoke joined them as well, a curtain of darkness drawn across their sight, completely veiling what little vision had remained.

“The frag was that?” Cutthroat shouted, swatting the smoke aside as though it would send it away.

Hun-Grrr marched towards Blot and Cutthroat. “Missiles.” Without stopping, his massive actuators clamped onto each of their shoulder-plates and he pulled them out of the intertwining forms of smoke and dry particles. “Find this fragger and tear him to shreds!”

A smirk touched upon Cutthroat's features, curling them into something bordering on horrific. Murder swam liberally in the depths of his blood-red optics, forever on the hunt for its next victim. He let out a terrible cackle. Death would come to this fool, hard and fast.

Blot simply nodded, omitting any words that might have trailed the action. Slender streams of lubricant slithered out of joints and crevices in his armour-plating, tiny puddles growing on the ground before him as he stood as if frozen. He ignored the foul odour produced by the lubricants, focused on killing the individual who dared to attack them.

Although displayed in contrasting styles, both were excited for this opportunity to annihilate this foe the good old fashioned way: with teeth and claws and an abundance of savagery.

The hideous smirk still fastened in place, he looked at Blot. “Come on, dumbo. We have a pest to kill.”

Blot transformed to monster mode. He sliced the air with his claws. “Blot smash! Smash enemy to pieces!”

The two Terrorcons rounded the swollen masses and rushed Mauler, committed to butchering him in the most heinous fashion possible. Blot raced ahead, roaring with primitive fury, while Cutthroat trained his magnetiser rifle on the worthless Autobot and fired at him.
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Mauler got hit with minor damage. Now Mauler is shooting laser beams at Blot and Cutthroat!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Constructicon Hospital

Scrapper shrugged. "You seem like a real person to me," he told Moonjet. "For what it's worth."

He checked the readings on the shunt, nodding in satisfaction as he saw that both Moonjet and Sandstorm's vital signs were well within normal parameters.

"Things look good," he said. "I'm going to start working on his brain, now. If you feel any discomfort, please let me know."

He glanced disdainfully over at Hook before saying to Long Haul, "Good work. Would you like to assist me?"

Battlefield

"Agh!" Sandstorm screamed as Tidal Wave's guns opened up on him. His rotors shattered, spraying debris in every direction as the Triple Changer fell down toward the ground, out of control.

Hate Plague Danger zone

Shuttle Gunner replied quizzically, "Emotions? That's an odd question to ask. Of course I know what they are. But dealing with them is a different matter entirely."

To Darkjet he said, "My function was to do math calculations. Even I saw how banal a life that was. Well, eventually."

Then he answered Tinker, "What about Shockwave and Soundwave? They seem to function adequately without much emotion, don't they?"

"I dunno," Fireflight teased Blast-Off. "I think you'd make a good griffin."

He dropped into a trailing position behind the shuttle's starboard wing, asking, "Where to first?"

Skydive didn't miss it when Tidal Wave's gun sensors swung toward them. "Fire as soon as you're in missile range," he told his group, "then break formation and go evasive."

Acid Storm added, "You heard him, Decepticons and Combaticons. We're here to fight, not to die."

Skydive's attention was fixed on his sensors, and as soon as he had a missile lock on the massive Tidal Wave he forwarded the data to the rest of his flyers.

"Fire missiles!" he ordered, unleashing his own volley before he snap-rolled and peeled away.

Ultra Magnus glared at Jackpot, before the other infected Autobot disappeared into a nearby building.

"Fine, idiot," he barked. "You're so upset I haven't killed anyone? Get your cowardly chassis out here and I'll kill you!"

He fired his laser rifles into the foundation of the building, damaging it and hoping to bring it down around the other Autobot's proverbial ears.

Imperial Landing Zone

Sideswipe accelerated, knocking demons aside as he closed the gap between himself and Searchlight. Gritting his proverbial teeth, he skidded sideways to knock even more of them away as he drew even with the other Autobot.

"Grab on!" he told the Throttlebot, presenting him with his spoiler.

Artfire growled as he saw Falcon shoot Arcee.

"Not going to happen," he said coldly. Turning away from the Demons, he transformed to robot mode and fired a missile from each of his wrist-sockets up at the Imperial jet.

Demons shrieked as Pyro assaulted them...then began to heal in the face of his flamethrower attack. They lashed out at him, slashing their claws at his arms while their jaws thrust forward, trying to take bites out of his chest.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Borders

Mindset waited as the Autobots aborurd talked about the situation. Then he hearad the propur commander of the vessel say that he wanted to talk. He watched as the probe came down and flashed out the hologram of Prowl before waiting for him to finish what he had to say before speaking.

"I, Generel Mindset of the 10th fleet, have aggreed to beliveing that Thunderwing has gone far enough." Mindset held up a data slug. "This data slug contains the last known location of Thunderwing since the battle started. In return, I would like assistince with beating an old enemy of mine." Mindset simled, Prowl reminded him of himself.

"Macbre"

Imperial Landing Zone

Treds blasted his way through the hordes of Demons, walking towards Pyro, intent on throwing them off the Autobot.

Turning toward the maimed corpse of Longtooth, clearly ripped apart limb from the Demons, Treds picked up the inner robots arm and used it to bludgon the ones attemptting to rip into Pyros cheast. "Need a bit of help?"

Tidel Wave Battlefield

Phopys lept at Twin Twist, activating his speicel ability, the ability to generate heat, before slashing him.

"Think your acting rashly, brother?" Sacross chimed in through the telepathic link the three shared.

"I am not acting rashly!" Phopys responded.

"Stop squabaling brothers, we have a mission" Barcia interruppted.

"Okay.." Phopys grouned as he thrusted his hand at Twin Twists face.

Sacross and Barcia, on the other hand, took a faster approuch. Sacross lept up, slashing at Sandstorm. While in mid-air, Sacross fired down at Artfire, aimming to knock him off balence.

Barcia parried Springers blast and fired back, before leaping at a Targetmaster and slashing at it.

(OOC: It could be Scoop Barcia hits, or it could be Stepper if anyone wants to play him)

Magnanese Mountains

Deep inside those mountains, a creture shoke. The awakeing of the Demons had stirred it, and it wanted to join the battle.

It looked outside, and took flight.

Its name was Macbre.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Hate Plague Danger Zone

Cutthroat's barrage, for the most part, missed its target, the blasts gouging the ground around Mauler, pitting its surface. He didn't care, though, and expected as much. They were hasty shots fired for the sheer pleasure of it, his aim at that particular moment something that could have made Misfire feel a little better about himself.

Which perhaps wasn't the greatest idea to proceed with, because the unharmed Autobot returned fire with deceiving speed. A laser beam flew out of his weapon, striking Cutthroat's left arm. The Terrorcon's remarkable durability absorbed the majority of the beam's damage, leaving him with only a scorched area as a souvenir—but he was far from happy. Very far.

Neglecting the fact that Blot possibly obstructed his path to this soon-to-be-dead Autobot, Cutthroat dashed towards Mauler, screaming obscenities that overwhelmed the various other sounds of battle that encompassed them. An impressive feat in itself, really.

“You're fraggin' dead! Dead! Dead! Dead! I'm gonna fraggin' kill you! I'm gonna tear your fraggin' optics out and shove them up your aft, you piece of slag!”

Leaping into the air, Cutthroat drew his arm back and flared his digits, sickle-like claws preparing to slash Mauler wide open. All that occupied his thoughts were how much vital fluid would slosh out of his gaping wound, and how much agony and devastation he would bring to the Autobot with a single swipe.

Watching the conflict in progress between his Terrorcons and the Autobot was more or less a simple method of torture to Hun-Grrr. He would have killed the fool himself if it weren't for the new addition temporarily attached to his unit. However, he trusted that Blot and Cutthroat would make short work of their opponent while he silently monitored Breakdown, in the event that his paranoia coaxed him into another psychotic episode.

It galled Hun-Grrr immensely to think that he was also providing the Stunticon with protection. He might not have exhibited any obvious indications of it—or any at all—but he was ready to oppose whatever threat discovered them. Breakdown, he was forced to admit, was critical to his and his unit's survival, but that did not evict the humiliation he was currently being harassed by. Besides, this sort of task was right up Sinnertwin's alley.

Speaking of his subordinate, where was he? And Rippersnapper, for that matter? Hun-Grrr had not seen them since they were attacked by Breakdown's lot, subsequent victims of the Hate Plague. He'd grant them a little more time to converge on his position before sending them a transmission on the general team channel.

Right now, though, the Stunticon required reassurance that their situation had not spiralled out of control. Which it hadn't, of course, but he was a nervous wreck in the truest sense of the definition, prone to going off at any moment.

“Once those two take out the Autobot, we'll keep going.” Hun-Grrr folded his arms across his broad chest-plate and glanced at Breakdown. “It won't take long, if you're wondering.”