[Original RPG] Collapse: The Rage to Overcome (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Chip1123
Protoform

Hangar Bay 17

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin picked up on Springer's unsaid communication and took a step away from Springer, and somewhat towards Hooligan, putting them in a triangle formation. "Easy fella. We're not here for trouble. But we can, and will, defend ourselves if neccessary."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bug Bite's lab

Deluge reversed his left fender crumpled from the impact.

He sent a high pressure jet of icy water at Bug Bite. Whereever it touched it left a sheet of glassy ice.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hangar bay 17

Monocole shrugged and began dismantling his shoulder cannon/microscope. "Fair enough, but we would like the weaponry back when we leave this place."

Bridge

Barricade cursed wehn Deluge's message came in. "Hang on." switching comms, he said, "Crankcase and any unoccupied soldiers, get to Bug Bite's lab immediately. Shoot through the wall I repeat shoot through the wall. Doors are booby trapped."

Turning back, he said, "Deluge?" but all he received was static. "Damn." the micromaster hovered for a while and with a few switches shut off the power to Bug Bite's lab. (OOC: Assuming the lab is on the Fearless or Tyrant. Shutting off the power would probably shut off the buzzsaws and computers, but no other equipment.)
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

(OOC: For some reason, Bug Bite decided to have everything in the lab, except the computers, running on its own power source. And, by the way, the lab is on the Fearless.)

Bug Bite's Lab

Bug Bite jumped out of the way, but the jet still froze part of his left arm.

"Finally, someone who's original when it comes to weaponry." said Bug Bite, took out his blaster, and fired at one of Deluge's tyres.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bug Bite's Lab

Deluge skidded his front off side tyre shredded.

He screeched round and fired a high pressure blast of 500 degrees centigrade water at Bug Bite enough to lift paint if it touched him.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: wasn't the lab given to Bug Bite only recently? He just got resurrected, remember, and joined only recently...)

Fearless, Corridors

A group of technicians rushed in and began trying to cut open the walls to Bug Bite's lab.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

(OOC: He did it pretty fast. Plus, the technology is flawed.)

Bug Bite's Lab

A light started flashing on Bug Bite's desk.

"Oh, look here. Someone's trying to cut open the walls. I think I'll save them the trouble." said Bug Bite, and pressed a few buttons.

Suddenly, a computerized voice rang out on every speaker on the ship.

"Dear Gigatron, Megatron rules. You don't. This message has been brought to you by Barricade."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

"Frag you." Barricade said, and cut off all access--communication, energon lines and everything to Bug Bite's lab. In an instant, the Minibot's lab would have been plunged into darkness as the light went out.

Barricade transformed and sped towards the general direction of the lab. "Browning, you're in charge. And please let Lord G know that the message is not my doing."

The Micromaster hated acting so rashly, but Bug Bite knew where to push his buttons, and Barricade would really enjoy killing Bug Bite softly.

Tyrant

Skullgrin growled, "Perhaps someone should order a search party for Flattop and Submarauder. Otherwise, Jury Rig, we could proceed with this operation without them."
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

(OOC: I don't think this RPG has ever been more fun. :))

Everywhere on the Fearless

The message still rang out from the speakers, as it was being caused by a virus Bug Bite put in the computer system.

Suddenly, the message changed to "Dear Gigatron, you are a stupid piece of scrap who is far inferior to Megatron. This message has been brought to you by Barricade."

Bug Bite's Lab

Bug Bite opened a drawer on his desk, and took out a box-like device. He pressed a button on it, put it on his desk, blasted a hole in the wall, and jumped out of the lab.

The small screen on the box lit up.

"00:25.....00:24.....00:23....."

(OOC: Guess what that is.)
grimkuz
Protoform

Post by grimkuz »

hangar bay 17

skylynx transformed into his robot/beast mode after everyone got out and teh decepticons checked the inside of his body "so where is this big black fearsome leader you guys call gigatron?" as he got closer to his fellow comrades a thought came up into his head, " somethings not right here, someones planning something" he thought to himself, he bent dont to springer and whispered to him " somethings not right here, i suggest we get our tailpipes outta here before someone gets shot or even killed!"
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Hangar Bay 17

Hooligan watched as the Autobots whispered and confered amongst themselves. He stood behind, watching as the officers attended to the Autobots.

Then... an intercom message, from Barricade, sounded. Hooligan is enough of a trickster to know it's a gag, but he wondered. Who, other than him, could pull off such a trick?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors outside Bug Bite's Lab

"Hooligan, Crankcase, I need your help!" Barricade shouted, whilst he swerved into the corridor outside Bug Bite's lab. "We have a possible betrayal by Bug Bite! He is armed and very dangerous."

Barricade transformed, seeing the techies trying to ineffectively cut open the wall. Next time a mad scientist wants to join up, I'll say no. Barricade muttered.

Barricade commanded the speakers to broadcast, "Bug Bite has taken over his lab and speakers, we have a hostage situation, possibly worse."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant

Crankcase grumbled.

"Do this do that . I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I will be right there."

Crankcase ran down the Corridors towards the exit of the Tyrant.

~*~

Gigatron looked at Octane.

"Let us go greet your Autobot friends."

He opened a com link

"Barricade rest assured I do not doubt yopur loyalty. Bugbite is declared rogue, find and terminate him with extreme prejudice."
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Next door to Bug Bite's Lab

Bug Bite jumped into a small room.

"I'm not going to stand around waiting for the bomb to go off." he said, blasted a hole in the wall, jumped out, and found himself in the base's corridors. He then blasted yet another hole, transformed, and drove just far enough to see the results of the bomb.

"00:13.....00:12.....00:11.....00:10....."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Wastelands

A rickety tourist shuttle spun out of control from the Wastelands, panels and pipes popping all over its superstructure. The figure driving the shuttle jerked hard on the control sticks, only for them to snap off. "Slag."

The shuttle slammed onto the ground, its fuel lines erupting in a crimson ball of flame. The large figure's head was slammed onto the control panel, bending the entire panel inwards. The figure tore his head apart and barged out of the shuttle, tearing the metal apart as he rushed out, more than eager to avoid the imminent explosion.

The shuttle blew up after the figure had stumbled five steps away from the wreckage. His heavy mass rammed him down onto the ground, face-down. Instead of getting up, his body shifted and took the form of a giant mechanical scorpion. He broadcasted to the Fearless, "Lord Gigatron. It's me. Scorponok."

Near Bug Bite's Lab

Barricade replied to Gigatron, "Many thanks, Lord Gigatron. And rest assured, I will hunt him down personally." Barricade turned to the technicians slicing into the wall. "Hurry up!" The Micromaster snapped. Once the a circular portion of the wall was cut loose, Barricade immediately spied the bomb. "Spawn of a..." Barricade shouted to the techies, "MOVE! Deluge, move!"

Barricade watched as Bug Bite made good his escape. The Micromaster ducked behind a few crates, hoping Deluge and the others would survive the explosion. He won't get far. "Activate the inboard turrets. Shoot anything white, Minibot-sized and with the name 'Bug Bite'. And get a team of computer techies to overhaul the software! GO!" He shouted into the comms.

Plasma Turrets slid out of recessed compartments around the corridor where Bug Bite was in, and opened fire at the Minibot. The mad scientist might be able to take out the turrets, but he won't escape unsatched.

Tyrant

Skullgrin followed Crankcase, "Ah well. That's the result of our currently under-manned status. Don't worry, I got your back." Skullgrin's shell made a throaty growl in response, pulling out his sword as they followed Skullgrin.

Barricade's message reached his auditory sensors, and Skullgrin cursed. "Our little Bumblebee knockoff has just make his life a whole lot of pain." Skullgrin said, hastening his pace.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Corridor

Bug Bite was hit by one of the blasts, and leaped out of the way of the others.

"Plasma turrets? That's so.....unoriginal." said Bug Bite, pressed a button on his weapon, and fired a sound wave at each of the turrets. At once, the turrets began firing on themselves. "Now, that's original."

Bug Bite blew a hole in the wall, jumped out, and drove away.

He then activated his comlink and sent a little message to Barricade.

"Polyhex, here I come!"

"00:04.....00:03.....00:02.....00:01.....00:00."

The bomb exploded. At once, the entire lab was filled with fire, and the walls collapsed. Anything that could've been of use to Gigatron had been vaporized.

(OOC: You can officially take Bug Bite off the Gigatron's Decepticons roster. He's heading for Polyhex.)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bug Bite's former lab

"Idiot." Barricade cursed, as the bomb exploded. One of the techies was vaporized by the explosion, thrown towards the wall. The rest of the techies pulled Deluge to safety, and took cover just in time.

"Tractor Beam- Activate!" Barricade growled. Whatever officer on the tractor beam controls switched it on and a beam of light shot out and grapped Bug Bite. AA cannons took aim and opened fire on the Minibot. "Bug Bite, I'll give you this one chance to surrender. Or else fear the firepower of the Fearless."

Outside

AA turrets began chewing up the ground around Bug Bite. Scorponok watched with curiousity. It appears that the Bumblebee-esque Decepticon wished to go to Polyhex, but without a proper shuttle, such a feat is impossible. Scorponok gingerly watched the ruined carcass of the shuttle he had just been in.

The massive scorpion scuttled forward curiously, before opening fire with his quad lasers in front of Bug Bite.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Just outside the base

"Firepower? Forgive me for asking this, but is that pile of Imperial junk even working properly? Especially after a bomb exploded inside it?" said Bug Bite, trying to sound confident. "Also, that might not be the only bomb. I'm not sure anymore."
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Outside the Fearless

Hooligan transformed and flew out of the Fearless. He heard an explosion somewhere far away. Damn these Imperial ships. Creeps me out.

Hooligan saw the turrets attacking Bug Bite, and the Cyberjet decided to join in on the fun. The Cyberjet dropped a few missiles towards the Minibot. "Take that, Bumblebee knock-off!" he shouted. He spied a giant scorpion nearby, and whispered, "Scorponok? Really?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Hangar Bay 17

Springer nods in approval when Topspin took his position. "Good job, buddy." He said, happy that Topspin still remembers the old Wreckers tactics.

Springer nodded at Sky Lynx's comment. "Yes, I agree." Springer whispers back. "Something seems a little off, but if this was a trap, we would have been turned to slag already. Lets just wait and see what happens. From the noise I'm hearing, it seems that Gigatron has other things on his mind too and we might use his current predicament to out advantage. Keep your scanners at maximum however. At the first sign of trouble, you'll have to bail us out of here."

Springer turns to Monocole. Monocole, are your sensors picking up anything strange?"

Tyrant

"Yes, Lord Gigatron. Lead the way" Octane said. "However, I wouldn't exactly call them my friends. You could say that Springer and I ..... tolerate each other."

As Gigatron send his message to Barricade. "My lord, perhaps the Autobots can assist us with this problem?"