Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

I am claiming TR: Blunderbuss & Broadside
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

HotShot81 wrote:Actually I claimed Blaster (half done), and Ganon did a review of Soundwave and did a / for Blaster since they share the same mold.
Couldn't spot anything in the thread, sorry. Must have missed it. But if you're working on it I won't do a duplicate.

Guys is there anything from the first few waves that we're still missing? I've got a whole pile of these guys on my desk so I don't mind helping to fill in the blanks.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

HotShot81 wrote:Actually I claimed Blaster
Actually, no, no you didn't.

Nowhere in this thread, anyway. I looked back the last three or four pages and couldn't find your claim post.

EDIT: I also did a quick search of posts with 'Blaster' in it and couldn't find your claim post for TR Blaster anywhere.
Warcry wrote:Guys is there anything from the first few waves that we're still missing? I've got a whole pile of these guys on my desk so I don't mind helping to fill in the blanks.
For the first few waves we're missing Highbrow, Chromedome, and basically all the Voyagers and all the little Headmasters.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Blackjack wrote:For the first few waves we're missing Highbrow, Chromedome, and basically all the Voyagers and all the little Headmasters.
I think Powermaster Optimus Prime is still out there too. Skyquake took the Takara one I think, which is pretty different.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Thanks for the help, guys. That's a fair bit to choose from.

Skytread and Apeface would be really quick reviews, I'll do them. Then I'll try Chromedome if I've still got the energy.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I'll add TR Overkill (Overboard) and TR Lione (Sawback) to my list. It'll be nice to do a little Titan Master for a change after doing all the bigger ones lately. :)
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

I screwed up publicly so I am going to apologize publicly.

I am going though at least two difficult things IRL, and it slipped my mind to claim Blaster. Simple as that, and I am sorry for any delays or setbacks this caused to anyone.

Not to sound too pragmatic, but it's not the end of the world if two people do a review on the same toy. We've all seen it where reviewer A loves something, and reviewer B hates it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Don't worry about it, Hot Shot. Accidents happen. I may still do a review of him later, but not until I've worked through some of the other not-yet-reviewed stuff we've got on backlog.

So going again off of what Blackjack and co. have said we need...I can do Highbrow, Voyager Optimus and...oh, let's say Astrotrain so that at least one of them is positive.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Cleaned my slate so I think I'll take care of TR Rumble, TR Ravage, and TR Laserbeak, if only to round out Soundwave's buddies that I own.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I'll do TR Galvatron :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Looks like I've cleaned a good chunk of my slate, leaving only TR Sixshot (who is taking me forever to write) outstanding. So I'll stake my claim to two toys from the land of the sun: Transformers Legend Commander Collection Beast Convoy Optimus Primal and Transformers Legends Nightbird.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Since Prime and Highbrow are done, I'll also claim Sentinel Prime and Masterpiece Primal to go along with the still-pending Astrotrain.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Well, finished up my list. So I think I'll claim Titans Return Powermaster Optimus Prime, if no one else is feeling froggy to jump on it.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

If I get some time this weekend, I'll try to write up a review for TR Voyager Megatron. Then maybe Warcry can yell at me for my opinions for a change.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

:lol:

Can't do that this time around, but if you'd like I can yell at you for having one when I haven't even seen the thing in stores.

Honestly can't tell feom pics whether I'd like the thing or not.

[EDIT]Oh, and I can review TR Hot Rod and TR Twinferno once I finish with Primal, if no one's claimed them.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I'll try to fill in some of the Titan Master gaps with TR Brawn, TR Loudmouth, and TR Crashbash.
Tantrum
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

Post by Tantrum »

I'll do TR Alpha Trion while I'm snowed in today.
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I'll do Megatronia - she's a Decepticon Warrior Woman Combiner you know
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Done Megatronia, will have a bash at Combiner Wars LioKaiser next :)
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Alright, I am claiming TR: Kup & Flinlock, unless someone else has claimed him.