Archivemania Press Conferance

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Productions

Archivemania Press Conferance

Post by AWF Productions »

AWF Pre-Archivemania Press Conference:

A warm summer breeze blows across the lawn in front of AWF Productions International. A large tent is off to the side, with a large podium in front of the AWF Logo. The podium is covered in microphones, representing the vast majority of sports covering networks in the world. After a few moments, the owner of the AWF Mr. O'Reilly walks up to the podium. His smile is that of pure evil, one practiced at warming the hearts of those it touches, getting them to trust him before plunging a knife in their back.

?I would like to welcome you all to this short announcement. As we have stated before, Friday June 30th, 2006 will mark a new era for the Archive Wrestling Federation. My announcement is quite simple. As of Monday June 26th, 2006, the board of directors - under my advice - has decided to hire a new General Manager to oversee the running and booking of the AWF. To this end, we have hired Mikal Ashoka.?

Mr. O?Reilly gestures to his right and in walks the new General Manager. Standing just over 6 feet 4 inches and a well muscled 265lbs, he has a bald head with close cropped goatee and dark Oakley sunglasses. He?s wearing a finely cut black Italian suit and tie that seems to strain against his muscles as he takes the podium.

?Thank you Mr. O?Reilly. It is truly an honour and privilege to take the reigns of such a prestigious Federation as the AWF. For those of you who do not know me, I was previously the head booker for King of the Cage in Canada, as well as a promoter for Stampede Wrestling. With that experience, I hope that I can lead the AWF with as much wisdom, honour and sense of fairness that Mr. O?Reilly has show to this point.?

The camera pans back a little as Mr. Ashoka takes off his sunglasses:

?Before this press conference is concluded, I have a announcements to make:

?First and foremost, I?m sure you all have questions in regards to the Card for Archivemania. While I cannot reveal that information at the moment, I can tell you that there are 5 matches booked. The rest of the information will be released with tomorrow?s Promotion.

?Secondly, as of right now - all titles are vacated. There is a 30 day, no-compete clause in all AWF Wrestlers contracts.

?Third, All AWF Wrestlers must be in attendance at Archivemania. Should they not appear, they will be subject to a $50,000 fine and possible suspension.

?Fourth and finally: As of this moment Erik Summers and Sean O?Con are suspended, permanently and subject to a $250,000 fine. There is a court order against both of them, and should either ever set foot on the premises of an AWF event, they will be arrested on the spot!

?That is all for now, thank you all for coming out and remember, the next promo will be out tomorrow on all major channels.?

With the mass of reporters clamouring to ask questions, Mikal Ashoka steps down and shakes hands with the owner of the AWF. The two walk out of the tent, all smiles, like two old friends.

________
REALWISH
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

nevermind
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

There's one reason I've been caled the toughest S.O.B. in the AWF. One reason I've been to the top of my profession. One reason that I'm the guy everyone looks to bringing down. One reason that I'm still standing tall. One reason I'm here now.

I AM THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. in the AWF.

See, there's only one problem. One minor niggle. One thorn in my side. One goddamn reason I've come back to the AWF after my self-imposed absence.

The reason is simple. I've got un-finished business and at ArchiveMania I intend to finish what was started. At ArchiveMania, the crowd will once again roar with the name "StoneCold, StoneCold, StoneCold"

The match everyone wants to see, the match that has been years in the making, the match to end it once and for all, the match that the 'new general manager' doesn't want to happen, the match to make two men go down as immortals in their own time.

At ArchiveMania, fine or no fine, injury or no injury, ban or no ban. I'm calling you out, punk. Street Fight, cage match, ladder match, table match, frilly pink tutu -which I know is your favourite- match. Whatever kinda damn match you want.

Question is, are you Game?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

IC: So thats the 265lb piece of s*** in a suit i gotta "holla" at?
Word.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Mr. Ashoka,

Sir you are a dumb@ss.

You want to ban the two major living legends of this fine federation, just to satisfy your rather small....ego; so you can say "I'm in charge here, ner ner ner-ner ner"?

In retaliation, if I ever see your sorry, weak ar$e in my pub, I'll let the regulars show their dis-satisfaction.

Firstly, they would down their drinks in time honoured tradition.

Secondly, they would all stand up.

Thirdly, fine Italian suit or no Italian suit, they would jump you as soon as I click my fingers.

You ain't got no respect here, and banning those two aint gonna help you get any.

Think long and hard Mr Ashoka. Think about how many Italian suits you have. And think about the future of the AWF. Because we need O'Con and Summers more than we need a self-righteous little pin-dick.

Suffice to say, the Monkey Bar is open to those two gentlemen, and their drinks are on me.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC as CB: "Great on the job for less than a day and the new GM is making a lot of new friends.
Honestly though I would've broken Erik's neck for him for free and all he had to do was ask.
But still if he wants me, the one true God of wrestling, to make an appearence it has to be in a match. Otherwise he can stick his fines and suspenions up his ass."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Frankly, I couldn't really give a crap about this Ashoka jerk. Seems to me like the guy Vince Mcmachon would hire to run his s*itty show. And we all know what's happening over there.

But this isn't the WWE. This is the AWF. And in the AWF, there's only one force powerful enough to shake the foundations of wresting to its very core. And that force is known as the Mad Bomber.

And on Friday, the Mad Bomber steps into the ring once more, and will begin to carve out a new path of destruction the AWF has never seen before. And anyone foolish to stand in my way will suffer the full fury of the Atomic Bomb.

The Bomber's back, folks. And this time, he's taking no prisoners.
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

*CCC just stands in the midst of all of the comotion and finally speaks his mind.*

CCC: "Ha, I care not of those two infadels being barred from control of battle or not, even if those manuer smelling loonies died in a metor shower it wouldn't matter to me, I shall still defeat each and everyone of these low-life nobodies while I am in the AWF. I shall come to this showcase of pitdogs and reveal to the world what a 'REAL' warrior is. Watch out AWF, Casus "Crimson" Crevious is coming to, and I demand a battle with anyone! A sacrifice will...be...made!!"
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Hopefully the sacrifice will be you.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

A beachside apartment in Fiji.

The place is a mess. Empty bottles and cans are everywhere. Discarded pizza boxes line the floor. Several scantily clad women are asleep on various sofas. A TV is on quietly in the background. It's an AWF broadcast.

A stunningly good looking man strolls through the lounge, carrying a bottle of tequila. He stops half-heartedly to take in the announcement.

He listens, then pauses for a moment, before turning and calling out through the patio doors.

"Hey, E! Did you know we'd been suspended?"

A voice drifts back in from outside. "Suspended from what?"

The handsome man: "The AWF..."

Exterior voice: "Hardly surprising. We've not turned up for a show in about a year."

THM: "... I thought that's because it wasn't running?"

EV: "****. Yeah. Maybe it's to do with that promotional tour we blew off right before it stalled?"

THM: "What promotional tour? The Vegas one? We did that!"

Erik Summers walks in from outside.

Erik: "No, man. The tour was Indiana. We just... went to Vegas instead."

Sean O'Con takes another slug from his bottle.

Sean: "Ah, right. That wasn't promotional? Then why did we charge the hotel bills to the company?"

Erik: "... that might have something to do with why we're suspended."

Sean: "Aaaaah."

The two men pause for a moment, then shrug their shoulders and head back out to the beach.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

A heavily intoxicated Erik Summers is caught by reporters outside a Vegas "a-hem" club.

Summers: Damnit...where did I leave Sean again?

Summers attempts to re-enter the club only to be met by a rather large, burly and gruff bouncer.

Bouncer: Sir, you are clearly intoxicated...I can't let you in.

Summers points square in the man's midsection: Can't Let ME in? You let that drunken Brit HBK in, but not me?

Bouncer: Sir...I assure you that Mr. O'Con is not in here...

Summers: (Tilting his head up) You...calling me a liar?

Bouncer: That's about enough (shoves Summers back towards the curb)

Summers: Did you? Did you just...

Bouncer: Take it home you drunken has been...I saw on the TV the other day that you are done...heard Stone Cold even called you out and yet you're a no show...so they canned your sorry ass.

Summers: Excuse me...

Bouncer: Beat it...we don't allow drunken losers in here...so take off, what part of...

*A loud crash is heard as the bouncer slams into the door courtesy of some Sweet Chin Music. The camera cuts back to Summers who staggers over to the lug, pulling him up, only to send him back down into the cement courtesy of a Game Over. A few seconds later, Sean O'Con comes strolling down the street.

Summers: Wait...you really weren't in there?

HBK: What the bloody hell...can't I leave you alone for 5 minutes without you beating the piss out of someone?

Summers: He annoyed me...

HBK: I can see that...what with the bleeding on your shoes and whatnot...

Summers: Yeah...and he kind of reminded me of Skywarp...

HBK: Ugly?

Summers: Pretty much...yeah!

The two catch eye with the reporter crew, give a traditional, old fashioned DN salute, then stagger into the club.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Some of this stuff I read is so dumb, it could even put the complete idiot ass Vince McMahon to shame. I hope the GM isn't bad as that stupid ass Eric Bischoff.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

OOC: Seriously Bandit, How old are you? 12?
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Bandit
Some of this stuff I read is so dumb, it could even put the complete idiot ass Vince McMahon to shame. I hope the GM isn't bad as that stupid ass Eric Bischoff.

Aren't you the moron who was blasting us for not getting our show out several months back when I had virtually no help doing this and recovering from surgery? I've read your stuff kid...you have about as much creativity as a drunken fruit fly.

In case you haven't figured it out, yes...that's a flame. Bite me!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
OOC: Seriously Bandit, How old are you? 12?

I would've thought he was younger.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

For your information AO, I'm 18..... So, 12 year olds can be any smarter than any of us old men and women.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

For your information AO, I'm 18..... So, 12 year olds can be any smarter than any of us old men and women.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?????!!!!!???
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

But they can't form a coherent sentence appearently.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

WOULD ONE OF THE ADMINS PLEASE BAN BANDIT?!
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

:rant: No offense to some of you guys but, F*** YOU GUYS! Have me banned?! I really like to see any of you douchbags try to have the admin. ban me for no damn reason!