Your Favorite Human(s)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Your Favorite Human(s)

Post by Hot Rod Here »

Mines are those from Rescue bots. I also like that cop from Transformers Animated.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Re: Your Favorite Human(s)

Post by Skyquake87 »

Charlie from Bumblebee and Jack Darby from Prime. I think just about all the others are irritating.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Wouldn't say favorite, but I did soften my opinion on Verity Carlo over the years. Mainly because of the Wreckers books. I kept wanting her show up in MTMTE or Lost Light so we could see the reaction to Uncle Minimus.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Skyquake87 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:23 pm Charlie from Bumblebee and Jack Darby from Prime. I think just about all the others are irritating.
That more or less speaks for me too. I'd maybe be tempted to add G.B. Blackrock to the list, but the number of humans in the franchise that I find tolerable is way smaller than it should be. Almost everyone else is written to be comic relief or as a load that the Autobots need to carry, instead of trying to make them relateable or likeable.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Thought Verity was okay, but more under Roche than Furman. I generally prefer material that either isn't on Earth or doesn't front-stage humans but Infiltration was a nice alternative approach that sadly didn't pan out in many respects.

The Witwickies and hangers on were less annoying in the cartoon than the comics, and not keen on kid characters but then I'm not the audience.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Mikaela for the win. Most of the Bay humans are good fun though.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Just like the robots themselves, my favorite Humans come from Generation One as well.

Deceptions: Dr. Julius (?) Archeville ('Genius Of Science') - whom G1 Starscream had reconstructed as a cyborg. What happened to him after that? Anyway, he reminded me of that other evil Human scientist from THE GOBOTS who was secretly collaborating and being in cahoots with Cy-Kill and the rest of the Renegade Gobots.

Autobots: Sparkplug and Spike Witwicky (Of course!) and with Chip, the computer 🖥️💻 genius. A few years ago, I just learned that Sparkplug was a Vietnam veteran. Sparkplug doesn't make an appearance in any of the episodes during/after the animated movie 🎥🍿 of 1986 though (I wonder why?) - but Spike eventually marries the beautiful Carly (That was a match made in Heaven!) and have a son - little Daniel - together.
:devil: Image :angel: