[Prime] S02EP22 Hard Knocks

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

[Prime] S02EP22 Hard Knocks

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Was not that bad, but Deadwing ruined his chance with his ambush. With the twist that
SPOILER! (select to read)
Smoke has the final key in him, it makes me wonder what really happend to him in Icon.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Decent questy episode that goes all Buffy on us at the end. Keys, quests blah. A nice scene setter for what will hopefully be a good finale. Nice to see Knock Out again and noticeable again for its lack of human support cast.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Yeah, also wondering about that in Iacon.

Excellent episode, to be honest. While the description was almost on pokemon level [knock out gets the power of sound, starscream harnesses the power of speed], the episode had very little to do with that.

Woefully surprised, at this point, how tight and individualistic the decepticon cast is. A huge contrast with the live action movies, and their interactions are priceless. I believe we'll get a new member soon, excluding Starscream there's four named members versus seven Autobots.

Also, insanely awesome battles. Bulkhead versus Dreadwing was brilliant and I loved those little "videogame" touches, slow downs, and sound effects. Knockout and Soundwave shone as well, although they shared the same weapon. Which is a LOT better and deadlier than what was shown when it first appeared.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.