[Prime] s2 ep16 Hurt.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

[Prime] s2 ep16 Hurt.

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Was not a bad episode, but kinda wish that they went the full way with Bulk.
SPOILER! (select to read)
Hardshell is dead and Bulkhead is in a comatose state. Ratchet has no idea if Bulk will ever wake up.
Mikeo finally got some develpment and Wheeljack had a pretty good fight. The face Megatron gives when he finds out
who killed Hardshell
was priceless.

Next episode looks to be a flash back.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Yeah, not a bad episode, and it did make me feel bad for Bulkhead. Wheeljack was all sorts of awesome, and had he not missed his swords, I do believe he'd be in the small percentage of bots who can beat an Insecticon without firepower.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

First time Miko hasn't been insufferable. She needs more stories like this.

The huge gap between episode 15 and 16 did make Bulkheads predicament less powerful than I think was the intention, which is a great shame.
Neuronutter
Protoform

Post by Neuronutter »

I enjoyed this episode. I liked that they went as far with Bulkhead's injuries as they did, and that he didn't just bounce back, but I do kinda wish they'd gone all the way and killed him off. I would've preferred that but I hope he stays out of action for a while.

As a single episode it was fine. Megatron warning Hardshell to be sure Bulkhead was dead was fun, then the inevitable reveal that he wasn't was enjoyable. And Wheeljack kicked ass, but that wasn't surprising.

An enjoyable episode and the segment from Miko's perspective in the mine was well done. I got the feeling that she wasn't as well protected as with the other 'Bots, adding to the sense of danger.

And the next episode is a flash back? Interesting.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Good episode - agree it was just the wrong place for a long gap, though; this one should have gone out before the break, especially as the cliffhanger of Bulkhead being comatose led to the end of an episode with Bulkhead being comatose; the first time they pulled the trick it was great.

Also if the big guy is only out for a couple of episodes it'd seem a lot longer with the gap in the middle.

I heart Knock Out, good to see he's not being completely sidelined with Breakdown dead and he should be safe a little longer now Hardshell's dead.

Good stuff with Wheeljack too - they avoided (for now at least) the obvious idea of having him go "with Bulkhead down I'll take his place and learn to be a team player" - loved the complete and total lack of an apology both at the end and when he nearly kills Miko about 15 times in the mine. Fast becoming my favourite character - it's very hard to have a maverick regular in any TV show where the edges don't inevitably get worn down after a couple of episode, let alone in a kids' show.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

I enjoyed the episode as well. kinda surprised they killed off Hardshell so quickly but it seems as though it might serve a greater purpose. Also Megs face at the end was priceless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2