New toys for 2010/post-movie

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Neuronutter wrote:I like the look of the deluxes. Jazz and Scourge especially.
Wait...

Target Exclusive Cyclonus and Galvatron? Scourge coming out the same year as a deluxe?

Rumors of a new Kup figure floating around?

All I'd need is a good Springer and Ultra Magnus to come out and I'd be a happy camper.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Lots of good looking stuff in there. Lugnut is pretty disappointing, though. Disproportionate body parts are kind of off-putting. It'll be interesting to see them in person, though. Stuff that looks great in fuzzy pictures often looks not-so-great in the harsh light of reality (and Target).
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Thunderwave wrote:
Rumors of a new Kup figure floating around?
Now that would make my day :D
All I'd need is a good Springer and Ultra Magnus to come out and I'd be a happy camper.
Not happy with what Fansproject has given us? I doubt that there'll ever be a better Ultra Magnus than the City Commander :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Thunderwave
Protoform

Post by Thunderwave »

Springer85 wrote: Not happy with what Fansproject has given us? I doubt that there'll ever be a better Ultra Magnus than the City Commander :)
Getting the City Commander would require much more bribing of my wife then I think I'm comfortable with. ;-) I'd have to get the base figure, the trailer, the upgrade/add-ons...

Getting her to agree to the new Swindle/Blast Off figures was hard enough. Convincing her to let me buy another Voyager/Ultra, or even Leader would be easier then the City Commander.

Not that I can't try at tax time and hopefully distract her. >.>
Bluecatcinema
Protoform

Post by Bluecatcinema »

Nice. I'm liking all but Grapple, Jazz and Windcharger (Kinda fifty/fifty on Scourge and Thunderwing).
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Doesn't Windcharger kinda look like the Cliffjumper shown for the new TF:P show?
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
pegasusprime
Protoform

Post by pegasusprime »

i only like jazz the rest..........meh
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I like the two PCC 5-pack guys, I'll probably also get Scourge to complete the trio as well as Perceptor and Grapple.
Destruction is my specialty
pegasusprime
Protoform

Post by pegasusprime »

you would kill me but i think most of the designs are bad and the quality of classics i going down they only think on the movie now i am thinking who were the ones tha maintain the franchise all this years and they pays us only concentrating on the movie that is really sad
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yup, all those Unicron Trilogy toys, only fans bought them.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

obviously thats right because they had to be a fan in order to buy it doesnt that make sense right but what im trying to say is that i

GAAAHHHH! I can't type like that even for a joke! I need punctuation and capitalization.
I am happy to see the return of the classics style as well as the continuation of the movie style stuff. It might get confusing (or irritating) for stores and the casual user to have several different lines running at once, but it keeps everyone happy.
(OK, that's not true, because everyone's never happy, but it gets us closer.)
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Notabot wrote:GAAAHHHH! I can't type like that even for a joke! I need punctuation and capitalization.
I think it helps if you try and equate txtspk to punctuation. Like putting "lol" wherever you'd normally have a comma.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Nice!
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

So, I just purchased a couple classics figures. And it was kind of hit and miss. I bought Thrust and Drift. Thrust was a piece of crap. Seemed like a knock off. Very shoddy and the pieces don't fit together very well. Drift on the other hand was a big surprise! One of my favorite TF figures in a long time. Very well done and cool figure.

It'll be interesting to see if the character lives up to the fig. :)
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

SPOILER! (select to read)
He doesn't
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?topic=815.0

Some guys at KOToys had gotten advance shippings of the new Fallen toy. Or something. And they made them into an army-builder for the seven Primes. The new toy has got a staff weapon, better arms and a removable face mask.

But they're purple and blue, for some reason.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I found the voyager wave two Prime figure at walmart this morning, so that's out.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Is that the one with Banzaitron in it as well? Saw him and Prime at a Wal-mart a couple days ago. Banzaitron's really ugly, isn't he? Nice to see the new stuff coming out, though.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Blackjack wrote:removable face mask.
GIVE ME YOUR FACE!

If only the colour scheme wasn't so stupid and garish I'd finally have an excuse to stop ripping the masks off my brother's Bionicles to recreate that scene.
I like bears.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Notabot wrote:Is that the one with Banzaitron in it as well? Saw him and Prime at a Wal-mart a couple days ago. Banzaitron's really ugly, isn't he? Nice to see the new stuff coming out, though.
Yeah, but this time at least his swords are painted. Not the ugly gray as Bludgeon has and have to paint it by my self. Saw him yesterday, too but also passed him. Also passed Prime.