[ART] Transformers Mosaic: Blackest Night

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Blueshift
Protoform

Transformers Mosaic: Blackest Night

Post by Blueshift »

Hi guys! Out today is my latest Mosaic, very timely too given recent Transformers news!

I did the writing and colouring, art by the wonderful Jake Isenberg. Please let me know any comments or feedback!

Deviantart link - http://transformers-mosaic.deviantart.c ... -144815538
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Very nice. :) Great take on some of the alternate story elements, as well as the Magnus Armor. Very clean artwork as well.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Not bad at all. Anything with Nemesis Prime is always fantastic IMO. :D

A nice twist on the Ultra Magnus armour, and the name-drop of Magnificus was unexpected.
Lonewyrm
Protoform

Post by Lonewyrm »

Very cool. I've the fansproject magnus armour ordered, but only Nemesis Prime to wear it, so this scene will soon be recreated on my shelf!
yun126
Protoform

pandora

Post by yun126 »

Flower divination was born with a noble temperament, and is an object of envy. But in fact you dreams and appearance is not the same, you addicted to sweet dream world, http://www.panjewellery.com/ like fairy tale of love, this is because of your curiosity. Don't dream, you already have happiness.
The viola gives a person with nobility, relaxed feeling. Flower diameter 15 ~ 20 centimeters, facile greatly. White petals on the yellow lines and red spots, luxuriant colour, aroma, overwhelming qunfang.
Entreat etiquette: use 3 ~ 4 flower spikes into bouquet. Note must first removal of the stamens pollen sac, otherwise you'll be dirty clothes. The cellophane packing with transparent, to show the stalks of beauty.