Revenge of the Fallen OFFICIAL NEWS ONLY discussion thread

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

This is mujch better then What I've done. That song always makes a bit down...
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Rattrap's tail wrote:This is mujch better then What I've done. That song always makes a bit down...
I like both songs. What I've done was the first song I ever heard from them, and it's a great piece. This is good too.
Preda

Post by Preda »

Liked What I've done better.Everytime I heard that song it created a certain feeling for me that I associate with the movie,and this is special.While this new one is not bad,I doubt that it will do the same for me,but that depends on a lot of things,so I'll have to watch the movie first I guess...
borg72

Post by borg72 »

Preda wrote:Liked What I've done better.Everytime I heard that song it created a certain feeling for me that I associate with the movie,and this is special.While this new one is not bad,I doubt that it will do the same for me,but that depends on a lot of things,so I'll have to watch the movie first I guess...
i think that was more a case of how it was used under the clip of optimus' epilogue speech; the whole effect was somewhat iconic.

if new divide (which gets better every time i hear it) manages the same trick, i think it'll do just as well. it certainly sounds movie-transformery (some of the background noise in thr track sounds like the audio 'signal' noise from the first movie). plus hearing it used over the assorted tv spots is helping.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Music: I'm getting a short and interesting clip, but no access to the whole via iTunes due to some kind of error... :(

I note the track is exclusive to iTunes so has anyone found a copy available anywhere else yet? :lol:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Saw a new trailer on tv. Flippin sweet

click here for trailer
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Protoform

Post by Xeno-the-Hedgehog »

SPOILER! (select to read)
Skids has a southern accent...somehow, that just makes him seem even less intelligent; no offense.
A.D.Rodimus

Post by A.D.Rodimus »

Clogs wrote:Music: I'm getting a short and interesting clip, but no access to the whole via iTunes due to some kind of error... :(

I note the track is exclusive to iTunes so has anyone found a copy available anywhere else yet? :lol:

I downloaded it off itunes this morning. i dont think it is anywhere else atm.

Good song, cant wait to see what the rest of the soundtrack is going to be like

P.S Minutes to Midnight was a lame album so heres hoping for a better outing this time
good to finally see part of devs transformation in that tv spot. That will OWN!!!
I have no leg
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Protoform

Which part? or did you mean
Prime's transformation?
borg72

Post by borg72 »

there are several new tv spots, each different. one of them shows prime transforming (although its only for a split second), and another shows elements of devastator combining: again, it does that whole fade-up-from-black-flashing thing, so you don't actually see much more than enough to know it'll be freakin' awesome. or something. and the fx on devastator do look improved from earlier trailers.

new divide is so far only available on itunes. users outside of the us may experience problems too... my itunes account is american (priced in dollars, etc), yet my 'funding sources' are english (cards, debit, credit, even paypal), so it wont let me buy it. apparently the 'funding source must be based in the USA'.

so i dont know if an english itunes account would be able to get it. anyone?

anyhoo, i cant legally buy it, as much as i want to. yarr!
A.D.Rodimus

Post by A.D.Rodimus »

Xeno-the-Hedgehog wrote:Which part? or did you mean
Prime's transformation?
Devastators transformation.
I have no leg
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

borg72 wrote:new divide is so far only available on itunes. users outside of the us may experience problems too... my itunes account is american (priced in dollars, etc), yet my 'funding sources' are english (cards, debit, credit, even paypal), so it wont let me buy it. apparently the 'funding source must be based in the USA'.

so i dont know if an english itunes account would be able to get it. anyone?

anyhoo, i cant legally buy it, as much as i want to. yarr!
My problem in a nutshell - I'm outside the US with an English iTunes account and that's why it's failing. No doubt you have funding in USD, but you are based in Britland and so it won't recognise the source of the funds.

I can only assume iTunes US thinks there are no TFans who like Linkin Park in the UK :poke:
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Protoform

A.D.Rodimus wrote:
Devastators transformation.
I'm sorry,but not once while watching that vid did I see Devastator at all; although Sideswipe cornering was pretty awesome.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Xeno-the-Hedgehog wrote:I'm sorry,but not once while watching that vid did I see Devastator at all; although Sideswipe cornering was pretty awesome.
There are three different TV spots. This is the one that shows
Devastator combining
ROTF TV spot: 3 Forms
Springer145

Post by Springer145 »

Sideswipe cornering was BAMF.....in other news, I cannot tell by his one line (I think we're gonna need an upgrade) if Skids is a hick or a hoodrat - cause lets face it, his gold tooth offers negative stereotyping of both.

The Jazz thing, although silly in delivery, made sense as it was presented considering personalities matching up with learning language over the internet and their cultural discoveries. Skids, and possibly Mudflap, might be a bit over the top though

Xbox 360 gamertag: Skyfall865
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Protoform

What about
those little spherical robots? Are they Scraplets or something? It looked like they were joining together.
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Xeno-the-Hedgehog wrote:
Skids has a southern accent...somehow, that just makes him seem even less intelligent; no offense.
None taken. We think the same thing about the New Jersey accent. :D
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Xeno-the-Hedgehog
Protoform

Brimstone wrote:None taken. We think the same thing about the New Jersey accent. :D
Touche.
calabos1
Protoform

Post by calabos1 »

Well considering skids and mudflaps accent who knows where they have been hiding and for how long. If you lived in Georgia for 10 years you'll have a deep accent too :)
The PS3 KILLeR

Post by The PS3 KILLeR »

I don't think theres anything wrong with skids and mudflap being from the south at all, it's kinda nice really. I was so mad at bay cause he didn't let peter play ironhide and prime like he did in G1. Mainly cause he had that deep south wang to his voice. It was great and everyone I know loved it as much as me and took nothing of it cause it showed that all people from the south don't drink beer on thier front lawn in an outhouse with a shotgun waiting for a deer to walk up, which what most people think we do. Only about 10% of the people i know around here do that and they don't even own a computer.:lol:
So I say it's a great idea keep up the good work bay.