Synapse interviews Nick Roche

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

Synapse interviews Nick Roche

Post by Denyer »

Haven't read it myself yet. Will do so tomorrow. Looks lengthy and interesting. :)

http://hombreimaginario.deviantart.com/ ... e-99915705
synapse
Protoform

Post by synapse »

heh, thanks Denyer, I was about to post it here myself ;)

I know they're pretty common questions you guys may have already seen in other interviews but I made this for the Transformers Hispanos boards (so yeay, I translate all my TF-related interviews) and lots of fans there (specially argentinian and mexican newbies, for some reason :lol:) have never read an interview to Nick so I had to keep them a little generic.

Hope you like it anyway. My previous interviews are in my gallery as well, btw.
Next stop: Kieran Oats ;)

Best,

Carlos
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

synapse wrote: I know they're pretty common questions you guys may have already seen in other interviews but I made this for the Transformers Hispanos boards (so yeay, I translate all my TF-related interviews) and lots of fans there (specially argentinian and mexican newbies, for some reason :lol:) have never read an interview to Nick so I had to keep them a little generic.
Most of it was new to me (I don't think he's been that prolific an interviewee has he?), nothing wrong with covering the bases in any case as every interview is going to be someone's first.

Sorry to hear he's been ill, especially as there's several more deserving artists who could do with taking a year out...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Good read. People may also like to check out his blog -- genuine blog, not just art promos -- NICK ROCHE IS A BAD MAN:

http://nickroche.blogspot.com/

I'm getting more enthusiastic about Maximum Dinos now... though things are still somewhat up in the air. The series as a whole has been badly compromised by Revelation being compressed (and no-one having the sense to cut some of the sub-plots/scenes for smoother flow) whilst Max Dinos is five issues of... on the strength of what what's been suggested, a fairly simple chase/fight story.
inflatable dalek

Denyer wrote: I'm getting more enthusiastic about Maximum Dinos now...

As long as Michael York turns up it'll rock.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

inflatable dalek wrote:As long as Michael York turns up it'll rock.

:confused:
inflatable dalek

You didn't click on the blog link then?