[Animated] Reaction Thread: "Sari, No One's Home" -- Episode 27

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Blitzwing

[Animated] Reaction Thread: "Sari, No One's Home" -- Episode 27

Post by Blitzwing »

Sari takes back the centre stage as the main character in this one. I guess opinions on this ep will be split between those who can't stand Sari, and those who don't mind her. I'm of the later group, and I enjoyed the episode.

I was glad to see the Constructicons again. They're comedic personalities were good for this kind of slapstick comedy episode. They do seem like less of a threat than they did in their origin episode.

The highlight of this ep was Blitzwing though. Loved the fight scenes where he takes on all 5 of the regular Autobots, and has the upper hand the whole time. Even Bulkhead and Prowl's "Fastball Special" was only able to knock him down for a little bit. Great stuff.
BackTrax
Protoform

Post by BackTrax »

Yes this was a good episode and I liked that Blitzwing was so tough. Itkind of seemed like the decpticons were losing there strength in recent episodes, but this proves that they are still a major threat. Sari was genius in this episode as well.
Don't follow me, you'll never make it!"
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Yeah, I saw this one a week or so ago as well. It was alright for an obvious filler episode. The best bits were in fact Blitzwing taking on all the Autobots and never actually getting beaten. I don't mind Sari, but I would like the story to get back on track with telling us her origin and so forth, but I imagine thats what the 1 hour finale is going to deal with, so this was a nice lead up.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

This was a very good episode lead-in to the "A Bridge Too Close" one hour special season finale!:D Scrapper and Mixmaster were just funny! Especially when they got beaten by Sari. And Blitzwing again was win as well!:D Overall, at least as good of a lead-in episode as "Nature Calls" (I think that was the one...)!
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

This is one of my favorites so far.

It's a toss-up for my fav. scene though...

Where Sari puts Scrapper and Mixmaster to the Magnet on the assembly line/Gauntlet and Scrapper says " You Monster."

Or when Bumblebee and Sari are talking via comms. with Blitzwing in the background... " Define O.K."

LOL
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

To be honest I didn't even complete this episode.