[Animated] Reaction Thread 25: "Autoboot Camp"

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Mospeada wrote:This was my absolute favorite episode so far. Completely loved it.

"Black Friday" and "Sari, No One's Home" are both on youtube. I watched Black Friday, it's pretty good.
I like to wait until they are actually out on TV so I can watch on my big screen. Also this show has brought that nostalgic feeling of getting up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Blitzwing wrote:Well, next episode is "Black Friday", where BA and PB team up, so we might see Wasp join up with them as early as then.
Well regarding that episode...
SPOILER! (select to read)
I've seen the episode already, and no such luck yet, but it is an amazing episode!
Blitzwing wrote:I like to wait until they are actually out on TV so I can watch on my big screen. Also this show has brought that nostalgic feeling of getting up on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.
Me too, I actually wake up early every Saturday to watch it with my step son. However me and him have been known to download the newest episode when we got behind and burn to CDR to watch on our DVD/DIVX player!
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

I'd like to watch them on TV but damned if I'm awake at 10:30, like ever...I watch them on DVR or youtube.
Ackula

Just because its so damn true....

Post by Ackula »

BackTrax
Protoform

Post by BackTrax »

nice!:lol:
Don't follow me, you'll never make it!"
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

It is funny, and Sentinel was spot on, but the reveal wasn't so much "zomg Autobot traitor!!!!!" it was seeing which Decepticon was behind the fake Autobot.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Vida
Protoform

Post by Vida »

I was pretty disapointed in the whole traitor thing because I felt it was so obvious, but they really fooled me by busting out Shokwave. I totaly had to rewind and do a double take. Great episode.

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I like Nightbeat with a deerstalker......
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
starlord
Protoform

Post by starlord »

It was wonderful.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
CJHawk
Protoform

Post by CJHawk »

I'm still catching up on season 2 and just caught this episode. When Megatron mentioned a spy I was so sure it was going to be Shockwave. As the episode unfolded it was clear Longarm was the spy and I was thinking "who the heck is Longarm?" The Shockwave reveal at the end made me feel much better. :)