What types new vehicle mods. of transformers do you want to see.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

What types new vehicle mods. of transformers do you want to see.

Post by wolfbolt86 »

I don't know if this is in the archive, (have tryed, but didn't see one like this.) but i have been wondering that since we have had cars, trucks, animals, trains, plaines, and even cities, what would be some new vehicles mods you would want to see.

I would like to see some more naval unites like subs, battleships, destroyers, landing craft, and cruisers. Hell how about a combiner team made up of naval unites. Some other types of vehicles are communication cars/vans, ATVs, a space station (I guess you can say this has been done with the shulte bots/cons), Those transport copters.

Sorry if this thread has been done and/or in the wrong place.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Toy-wise, I like the real gear stuff, 1:1 scale innocuous looking things you can strew about the house like they aren't disguised as toys. I can't think of any good ideas off the top of me head, but transforming taxidermy might be a next step, leader-class Stampy wotnot :) :sick:

Problem is that with the real gear toys is that IRL design fashions change so rapidly that they often end up comically out of fashion, more perennial designs would be cool. Simple geometrical shapes might be a rather dull, but suave idea for stuff on your shelf.

Otherwise, anything officially government/military is probably the most useful disguise, besides mass-shifting that is. Cool stuff tends to stick out, but say a dump truck would largely be ignored in a city. Rather boring down-to-earth assessment I'm afraid, but I'm out of brains... Besides, I just noticed this isn't the toy forum. My bad. Sorry...

Uh... okay then, how about smaller scale combiners? They could hide out in places like hardware stores, great for ambushes.
Sades

Post by Sades »

They've done pretty much anything that would make sense to be done, imo... and beyond that.

I'm the opposite of Slarti, to a degree- I disliked most of the Real Gear toy stuff. I would, however, be all over a transforming Toaster [again, toy-wise] for some odd reason... actually, it would probably be because of the odd. Other than that, no real preference.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I was kind of let down by every other background vehicle in the Movie getting a toy except for Air Force One. That would have been niffty.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Sades wrote:I'm the opposite of Slarti, to a degree- I disliked most of the Real Gear toy stuff.
Ah, well to be honest, i thought they were a load of pants, and didn't buy any of them... I should have said that I liked the real gear concept.

Transforming toasters would be wicked, and I'd like my freebox to turn into a big robot too while I'm at it.
starlord
Protoform

Post by starlord »

A female pred that turns into a diplodop.. that spitting vemon dinos in Jurassic park ...the one doesn't spit or has vemon.It looked good in the movie so they should have one who doesn't the same thing in the transformers.Keep the myth.It works.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

They did a almost good resemblence the Dilophosaurus you speak of, they did it by creating a Beast Wars toy named Iquanus just look him up on http://www.tfu.info

Personally i´d love seeing more intricate designs for deluxe sets such as the mountain dew robot, voyager sized All Terrain Vehicle quad that deluxe sets can ride, contruction vehicles Automated Cash Machines and more airplanes like a
B2-Stealth Bomber
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I wanna see older jets. Like MiG-21s.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

A tank.

No wait a race car.

No wait a Jet.

No wait...