What do you want to see in the sequel?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I would like Megan Fox to be selling icecream in the sequel. Whilst dressed as a schoolgirl. For plot reasons.
Sonray

Post by Sonray »

inflatable dalek wrote:I would like Megan Fox to be selling icecream in the sequel. Whilst dressed as a schoolgirl. For plot reasons.
Id like to see her die within the first 5 minutes. Also for plot reasons. :P
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Sonray wrote:Id like to see her die within the first 5 minutes. Also for plot reasons. :P
So rather than see a mid twenties not unattractive woman (and I think even her biggest haters wouldn't say she's a dog) dressed in a uniform covered in sticky icecream you'd like to see her bloodied dead corpse? Am I the last sane person left?
Sonray

Post by Sonray »

inflatable dalek wrote:So rather than see a mid twenties not unattractive woman (and I think even her biggest haters wouldn't say she's a dog) dressed in a uniform covered in sticky icecream you'd like to see her bloodied dead corpse? Am I the last sane person left?
I one of those haters, and shes a big bow-wow.

Yup, 12A bloody corpse goodness for me. I want robots and action, not a stupid love-side story that just wastes screen time.

And sane? Who wants to be sane anymore? :P
Wingsabre
Protoform

Post by Wingsabre »

You have to have some love story or its not right.Gives some change in pace.

A movie has to have many colors not just a few.

And Megan Fox is a atractive girl who can most definatly act.

I could name any number of females who cant act and get more limelight.Scarlet Johhanson, Thandie Newton, thats two no talent zones who dont deserve attention.Nicole Kidman is a big overrated loser with no talent and a bullying attitude. How else would you account for that talentless woman getting roles in big films?Shes probably got dirt on all the big bosses and blackmails them.

It would be bad if they get rid of Fox and replace her with some big budget no talent loser cos tf2 got a bigger notice with Hollywood.
The flinch in your eyes calls your bluff
Feel free to die when youve had enough
Useless cause is breaking your back
Your life will end when you attack

Check out my art here

http://viviax.deviantart.com/
Sonray

Post by Sonray »

LOL! Dude, Megan fox certainly CANT ACT. You must be delusional if you think she can.

And you dont need a love story. Most of the best action films dont have a love story slowing things down and they are usually better because of it. An action film needs action, not a love story. Thats what period dramas are for.

TF2 should be a no holds barred, balls to the wall action film for two and a quarter hours that focuses mostly on the robots this time and taking the human involvement down as much as possible and leaving out the stupid teen love story altogether (the main thing people complained about in the first movie).
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

What I want to see?

More variation in the characters. In my first watch, I couldn't differentiate the Transformers. The ones that stand out are only Bumblebee, Prime, MEgatron and Ratchet. Only after I saw concept pictures and toys that I am able to see the Movie clearly.

More character development. Other than Frenzy, Bumblebee and Prime, all the other Transformers are slapstick characters.

More dialogues for Decepticons. I mean, Blackout and Devastor didn't even talk!

Less humans, more Transformers.

More action. Oh yeah, definitely. Less romance and wierd stuff. (Sam are you masturbating?)

More Transformers! This is 'Transformers', not 'Sam and Mikaela and the wierd car'. No romance is required. Just put in Arcee and Hotrod if you want romance, bloody 'ell. Get Starscream or Devastator to kill all the humans in the first five minutes... no, make that the first minute.
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

Halfshell wrote:Because it's happened in pretty much every line for the past five years?
more like the past 22 years.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

Lufbery wrote:Deal with the mess from the last movie. There was a lot of destruction after that last battle, hundreds of people saw the Transformers fighting, an unknown number of people were injured or killed. And we simply got a cheesy wrap-up with the Decepticons being dumped into the ocean and Sam's parents being seemingly incredulous about "alien robots" while being interviewed. So, I'd like the next movie show how the government and the public are dealing with the Transformers.
that's what i'm waiting to see. i mentioned it in the other thread and someone said something about a "mission city cover-up", which i didn't quite get.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

never again wrote:more like the past 22 years.
Er, no.

Didn't happen in any of the Beast series. Nor G2 or Machine Wars. In fact, prior to RiD deciding to call Devil Gigatron "Galvatron" in 2001, it had only happened the once (albeit across all media/toys) in 1986.