No Unicron statue at Botcon

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bombshell

No Unicron statue at Botcon

Post by Bombshell »

Quoted from http://www.botcon.com

"Due to production and shipping delays from Hard Hero Enterprises, we regret to announce that the Unicron statues will not be available for pickup at BotCon as we had originally expected. We will continue to accept preorders at the convention, though. At this time we are still waiting for the arrival of the statues at the San Diego warehouse before we can provide more detailed information about shipping costs and dates. We do know, however, that single domestic orders will be US$15 via UPS ground. Other rates will vary depending on quantity, destination, or special services. You will be contacted in early August to verify your shipping address and any shipping options which you may choose. We apologize for the inconvenience of this development, and we are equally disappointed that the statues will not be at BotCon."
jetscream1001
Protoform

Post by jetscream1001 »

Are they making you pay for shipping costs??? It seems to be unfair to pre-registrants who pre-ordered the figure believing that they could pick it up at the show. It also sucks that they would announce this at a time so close to the convention. I'm not saying that such things don't happen and I understand that some things are out of a person's control. But I believe that the botcon organizers or whoever should do the decent thing and cover the shipping costs especially for pre-registrants who probably have already invested travel costs, hotel costs, etc. just to attend the show. That's just my humble opinion.
never again
Protoform

i know this is unrelated but...

Post by never again »

bombshell, that tftm2 script in that link in your signiature, what is that? is that for real?!
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

It's starscreamsghost's fanfic, which is well worth a read, even if the ectoplasmic egotist kills Skids off well early. Image
Chobitgirl
Protoform

Post by Chobitgirl »

NO! He can't kill Skids. Skids is cool!!!!
I'm small and anoying. Aren't you lucky!