New Transformers videogame in the works!!!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
moonbaseone
Protoform

New Transformers videogame in the works!!!

Post by moonbaseone »

The August issue of Game Informer has an article about the upcomine Transformers videogame titled "Decepticon Revenge. The game is being developed by a company called CircleSoft and will support online play and you will be able to use your headset. You will also be able to create a Transformers from scratch and choose the alternate mode.

You can find the article in the August issue of Game Informer Magazine on page 24.
"Till All Are ONE"

-Please visit FavoriteToons.com - your COMPLETE Cartoon Online resource for Toons, Anime, Transformers, and more!!!

By - Moonbaseone
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

It was revealed at http://www.transfandom.com that the video game is just a hoax. It isn't doubtful that a real Transformers game will be made in the near future though.
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

Not a good one anyway..
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

hey, that beast wars fighting game was cool..........wasnt it?
Scourge
Protoform

Post by Scourge »

At the first Armada unveiling, they had a 'multi-platform videogame' in their projections (though they also had Armada TCG . . .) Though it's not 100% sure, I'm guessing that as long as Armada is well recieved, they'll do it.
Dragar
Protoform

Post by Dragar »

I found the ROM of the BW game... from what I understand, it was a rent only thing from Blockbuster... mimicking a N64 controller is so hard with a keyboard though... and I keep getting errors... anyone know where there's a good copy?

I've been using the Project64 emulator, is that a good one?
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Dragar
I found the ROM of the BW game... from what I understand, it was a rent only thing from Blockbuster... mimicking a N64 controller is so hard with a keyboard though... and I keep getting errors... anyone know where there's a good copy?

I've been using the Project64 emulator, is that a good one?
Yes thats a good emu for the 64. I had the game, got no errors, I think I deleted it though...
Astrotrain255
Protoform

Nes64 BW

Post by Astrotrain255 »

Which version you got?Looks like it runs perfectly in 1.4 and doesn't in the 1.3...or is the contrary?
Btw,I found the game very difficult-all times I play with Megatron,Tarantulas finishes with me in the 1st rounds!
Megatron2
Protoform

Post by Megatron2 »

I hope that a game is in the works. I was hoping that the one you guys are talking about wouldn't be a hoax. Not that I would have the ability to play it anyway.:mad:
"Such heroic nonsense."
Thanks Skywarp!!