Transformers.com announces Armada bios and G1 US re-issues!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
OldSchool80sKid
Protoform

Post by OldSchool80sKid »

I have all the G1 re-issues except the original Prime reissue and all the limited and re-colored versions from Japan. If you have already purchased these, are you still going to buy the Toys R Us G1 reissues? Eventhough they will be the same thing? I know I will!!!! I'm re-issue addict.:D
"You know what? You can take all these Beast Machines, Beast Wars, and all the rest of them and shove them up your tailpipe. Optimus Prime is not a damn dirty ape and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream are not "Destrongers" or "Predacons" they are DECEPTICONS and may any who say otherwise burn in the fiery pits beneath Cybertron where wicked Transformers are melted down into slag."
My Collection
deaditeash
Protoform

So glad I didn't buy those Takara Reissues!

Post by deaditeash »

Man - those were priced so high I just couldn't drag myself to buy 'em but good things come to those who wait - this unreal!

Deaditeash
yakumo
Protoform

Post by yakumo »

Does anyone know whether the Tf reissues will only appear in the Uk Toy r Us stores??, if not this is madness...i want reissues without selling my souls awat:(
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by yakumo
Does anyone know whether the Tf reissues will only appear in the Uk Toy r Us stores??, if not this is madness...i want reissues without selling my souls awat:(
Hey, if I had mulitple souls I would sell a couple of them for some reissues. I highly doubt we will get them in the UK any time soon. From the sounds of Hasbro's recent comments, we are going to remain about 6-12 months behind the US release schedule, and it doesn't even look like we will get everything released here in the end anyway.

Good news is that this should bring the prices down if you want to get them from Ebay or somewhere, so I think you can keep hold of your souls for now.
They did play him. Not much happened.
yakumo
Protoform

Post by yakumo »

Phew!!!

Selling my soul was a last resort!!!

thanks lord sixshot!!!

And why so many !!!???