Botcon 2016 stuff

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Clay

Botcon 2016 stuff

Post by Clay »

It's in Louisville this coming April.

Given that that's within driving distance, I guess I'll go and hunt for parts like I did in 2008. If anyone else wants me to parts-hunt, you've got six months to come up with a list. :o
numbat

Post by numbat »

Depending on what the exclusives are, I may pester you...

:)

I was thinking when I saw the thread title that surely it would be news if Botcon weren't announced to be happening one year, but I guess the venue is important! Brain is on a go-slow...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Ah, fair enough. Changed the title to reflect good thought.

I'll try to find a tail and gut gun for Notabot's Cheetor again.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Still not Philly, meh.

I'll have to look over what I have, figure out if I actually need any parts, aside from the one I need for an Energon Starscream
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Clay wrote:
I'll try to find a tail and gut gun for Notabot's Cheetor again.
You rock! In fact, with moving and everything, I had pretty much forgotten I was looking for those. But I still definitely am.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Notabot

Post by Notabot »

PENTAPREDICUS! With all the original members appearing in their non-original colors. Sweet?
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

It's a shame the organisers are changing. I reckon we were two conventions (max) from the exclusive toys being named after the wiki editors.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

"And that's a bad miss"
Ryan F

Post by Ryan F »

Well I like it and have ordered myself a set!

I really love Combiner Wars.
Transform And Roll-Out
The Unofficial And Unauthorised Guide To The Transformers (1984-92)
Available now from Telos Publishing
https://telos.co.uk/shop/cult-tv/transf ... -roll-out/
numbat

Post by numbat »

Erm...? Ok... Random.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Eh... er..... uh..... The only one I'd have a vague interest in would be Ravage. Even then, it's only a vague one. This does seem to be terribly random.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Ryan F wrote: I really love Combiner Wars.
I think this might be taking it beyond love and into some sort of creepy fetish...
Ryan F

Post by Ryan F »

So...

Full list of exclusives are now revealed! Other than the Predacus box set we already knew about, we also get the following...

Airrazor from Takara's Deluxe Slipstream (limited to 750 pieces)
Transmetal 3 Megatron from RID Galvatron (850)
Tigatron from CW Breakdown [with the same beast head mould they are using for Ravage] (1200)
Unit-3 from CW Prowl [apparently an homage to a Happy meal toy or something] (1200)
Reflector 3-pack troop builder from CW legends Shockwave (1300)
The super-rare Golden Ticket figure is Flash Sentry, a clear version of one of the Reflector figures.
Terrorsaur from CW Air Raid.
Custom-class figure is the CW First Aid mould with a Ratchet head, that can be painted into various iterations of the Ratchet character (Marvel, Sunbow, G2, SG etc.)

Apparently the Tigatron and Unit-3 figures are intended to combine with the retail CW versions of Silverbolt, Prowl and Ironhide to form Magnaboss.

Also, according to the rumour mill, the Shockwave mould was always intended to get a Reflector retool, and FunPub took it over after a mass retail release never came to pass. By all accounts the three Reflectors will be able to combine into a camera mode, scaled for use with Devastator.
Transform And Roll-Out
The Unofficial And Unauthorised Guide To The Transformers (1984-92)
Available now from Telos Publishing
https://telos.co.uk/shop/cult-tv/transf ... -roll-out/
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Ryan F wrote:By all accounts the three Reflectors will be able to combine into a camera mode, scaled for use with Devastator.
"Nothing defeats the... wait, hold on a second, just need to capture the moment..."
Clay

Post by Clay »

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Ryan F wrote:Transmetal 3 Megatron from RID Galvatron (850)
The fact that I'll never own this makes me a sad, sad man. :(
Ryan F wrote:Apparently the Tigatron and Unit-3 figures are intended to combine with the retail CW versions of Silverbolt, Prowl and Ironhide to form Magnaboss.
But then I realize that owning it would involve money going towards the jackasses who think stuff like this is a good idea, and I feel a lot better about it. :)