Hot News - Tf Season 2 Dvd Planned For Sept.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Hot News - Tf Season 2 Dvd Planned For Sept.

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Transformers: Season 2 and More
Posted On: April 17th 2002 at 12:00am
Posted by: anthony
Related Links: Send 2 Friend

Althought we've yet to receive a copy of Transformers: Season 1, it seems the word is out already for Season 2...

According to Video Store Magazine:

The Transformers season 1 dvd boxed set which compiles the series first 20 (typo, actually 16) episodes with remastered video and sound. The box includes a bonus disc of goodies unavailable anywhere else. Aug 13 Rhino issues more volumes of the the Transformers spin off "Beast Wars" before closing the summer with Transformers Season 2 DVD box set due Sept 10.

Rhino has yet to send an official press release and I doubt we'll see one until the release of Season 1. I'm not sure how they plan on releasing season 2, but if it is released in a complete set expect to pay somewhere around $75 as season 2 had 49 episodes and will probably come in a 7 or 8 disc set, depending on the extras.

News snaffled from DVD Toons
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

Hmmmmm......, last I heard, the season 2 R1 boxed set was put back to 2003!!!!!
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Excellent news, excellent
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

^_^
Jim

Post by Jim »

Rhino has answered the fans. :) Looks like all of G1 can be out on DVD by the end if 2003, of not earlier. GO RHINO! :)
moonbaseone
Protoform

Post by moonbaseone »

If you are excited about Rhino releasing Season 2 on DVD this fall let me get a Hell Yeah!!!
"Till All Are ONE"

-Please visit FavoriteToons.com - your COMPLETE Cartoon Online resource for Toons, Anime, Transformers, and more!!!

By - Moonbaseone
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Season 2 sucked! :p

*runs*
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Excelent.

I actually love season 2. Even the bad eps are so funny I cant help but have a good laugh.

I kinda find the whole first part of seson 2 (basicall an season 1 extension) being quite different to the middle (a treck through tf background and human interaction) latter half (definitive tf origins and bigger storys) as very intresing.
It cant be one box set though? Thats at least 17 hours.
E Nice
Protoform

Post by E Nice »

Why not? The ST:TNG season one box set is all 26 45min. episodes, though it retails for $100 ($90 in membership warehouse stores)