We have the Fox's Replacement

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I know a couple of 'em, but I don't really count them as real people - it's usually the students who wheel out that crap absed on having seen TF:TM in an ironic context at some point.

For various reasns, most of the people I speak to tend to be 3-4 years younger than me, and it's amazing the difference it makes as to what they saw/remember as a kid.
DeathProof

Post by DeathProof »

When I was pre-teen/early teens, Transformers G1 was part of my day, everyday. It came on right after I got off of my school bus, and it holds many great memories for me. Probably why I bought the foreign edition of the complete G1 series (cheapskate).:clap:

Having said that, I knew when it was announced that it wasn't going to be the same thing I used to watch. It would have to have a modern twist with more of a human element to actually be able to be a success, but I didn't care. I love the franchise and I believe we all do or else we wouldn't be on here. Though there were things that were done that I wasn't a big fan of, I'm just happy to be seeing it.:)

Have no idea why I felt the need to type this but I've seen more useless entries on here. I've actually made some of them. :up:
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

She's not bad looking but I liked Fox better.

I personally wouldn't be the least bit suprised if theres no mention of her absence in the movie at all... Considering we've already had several characters, both bot and human just dissappear without a trace.
Primary example being Barricade.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Can't be arsed to read thread, why they're bothering hiring a model over an actor i don't know. i thought they got rid of Fox because the story kept heading towards "my girls in trouble as she runs slowly from those explosions! here I come to save the daaaaaay" Sillyness, I'd like to see humans play a minor role in the next film, especially after Sam's parents and their abundance of "comedy" scenes...

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin: