"New" Universe Scouts: Cybertron repacks

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Cliffjumper wrote:Presumably they're cheap moulds to manufacture... I made the foolish mistake of reading the link to Big Board in the opening post, and love the fanboy overreaction... it's not like they have to buy them or anything, what actual harm is it doing reissuing these again?
The worst part is the guy who claims this is the reason why Hasbro's profits are down... Yeah, it's not the crapsack overall world economy, it's them evil re-releases of old toys.:glance:
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Nevermore wrote:The worst part is the guy who claims this is the reason why Hasbro's profits are down... Yeah, it's not the crapsack overall world economy, it's them evil re-releases of old toys.:glance:
Awesome. :lol:
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Considering what Dairycon has put out, i'd say secretcode has a good point.

Meh, good kitbashing fodder at a low price. I dunno what those fanboys are complaining about. Even i have enough sense to realize this is just a small re-release. Not gonna hurt me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

Hmm...and all the comments of repainting Backstop as Rhinox. As if they'd do that for a dollar store release! :lol: Especially funny are the few comments that said it was a crap mold...but it should be Rhinox. As if a name slap can save a mold! Fun stuff...