New upcoming toys listed on Hasbro website

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

New upcoming toys listed on Hasbro website

Post by Nevermore »

So apparently the "main" Hasbro website doesn't have this annoying redirect to the awful, incomplete, rarely updated domestic branches the official Transformers sub-site plagues us non-Americans with.

Which means the following entries should show up for all of you (they're the same entries found on Transformers.com, pooling from the same database and all, only the page layout is different.), new bios and official stock photos for new Transformers toys:

Marvel Crossover Transformers wave 2:
Wolverine
Human Torch
Spider-Man (black costume)
Hulk (gray)

Animated Activators wave 3:
Patrol Bumblebee
Thundercracker
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

The links work fine over my way. The old redirections gave me the useless french site, which pretty much seems to contain only the action battlers. At least I get to see what I'm missing now.

... uh, not much apparently. Although Hulk's rather spiffy.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

There were times when you could can easily circumvene the redirect by simply closing the tab/window and clicking the link for a second time. Only the first time you click a link in a session/certain period-per-session you would get redirected, any further clicks would take you where you want to go.

Apparently, though, someone at Hasbro really REALLY doesn't want foreigners to see what toys they're missing, so the redirect has been repearedly set to be more persistent. I can only manage to access the US site with even more persistence and a lot of luck.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Clay

Post by Clay »

THE HUMAN TORCH IS VERY LOUD.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

And apparently mistransformed. His hands aren't folded out.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Nevermore wrote:Apparently, though, someone at Hasbro really REALLY doesn't want foreigners to see what toys they're missing, so the redirect has been repearedly set to be more persistent. I can only manage to access the US site with even more persistence and a lot of lock.
Go figure :\

I had basically given up looking on their site, it was pointless hassle and frankly really annoying. Odd thing is that I get the same problems on almost all of the major toy company sites. I find them impossible to navigate, even following the instructions. They are in a class of their own.

... I've just realised why I like the hulk repaint, he reminds me of herman munster :)