Upcoming Animated and Universe toys listed in Wal*Mart computers and at Wal*Mart website

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

TFVanguard wrote:G1 Megs? Stand 20 feet from it, and realize that you don't KNOW right off that it's a toy, and yes - you can confuse it as such. Now, the number of actual cases of this (or any other toy gun) really being an issue can be counted on one hand, but nothing deters the anti-gun lobby for long.
He ment Nerfatron.
Steam: Hot Shot
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Harder to excuse, but the same people and same politics are involved with Nerfie.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

secretcode wrote:Allegedly the mold in that colors cannot pass toy safety laws now. Which I want to know which dumb **** thinks that is a real gun. Srsly.
Supposedly it's not actually changed "toy safety laws", but moreso Hasbro Legal just having gotten even more conservative about what they consider safe-to-go than they were two years ago.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Nevermore wrote:ROADBUSTER ULTRA MAGNUS. Leader Class. It's likely a repaint of Ultra Magnus. Not a character named "Roadbuster".

He's listed for $19.99, so I would guess he's a repaint of Power Bots Cyber Speed Bumblebee. Not the Deluxe.
Yeah, i know, just why use the name Roadbuster? If it doesn't look like G1 roadbuster, someone will complain/moan/whatever, and if it does, then what's teh point of the universe one?

Oh F***! DX would have beens so much better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Why "Nightwatch Optimus Prime"?

Hell, the Animated Role Play weapon is called "Optimus Prime Battle Blaster". Does anyone complain because it doesn't look like G1 Blaster?
Civ

Post by Civ »

So, what's the difference between this new DX Starscream coming out and the Classics Deluxe Starscream we already have? Mold and color-wise I mean.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Dammit, there's so many that I want. Cheetor... Warpath... Cosmos... galvatron... Acid Storm... Skywarp... DINOBOT... Cyclonus... Hound... Ravage... I mean, now I see the point of the Classics line.

Nerf Megatron got into political problems? These guys got issues. I mean, can't they see kids won't be turned into psychopaths by these toy guns? Except for me, of course... :D
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Civ wrote:So, what's the difference between this new DX Starscream coming out and the Classics Deluxe Starscream we already have? Mold and color-wise I mean.
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Nevermore wrote:Image
I had two thoughts on it, though. One, it could be Cybertron Thundercracker repainted to match the Legends Starscream figure that just came out. Granted, there's already been a Thundercracker and Skywarp in this mold.

Or, it could be ENERGON Starscream (II) repainted completely as G1 Starscream - which could then lend itself easily to Thundercracker and Skywarp without conflicting with the BotCon exclusives. (The F-22 alt mode also ties in quite well with his 'update' in both the comics and the movies).

Seems unlikely that they would rerelease Classics Starscream again, since they seem to be avoiding doing that for the other figures, but I suppose that's possible.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

WHEELIE?

:down:

I had to get that out of my system.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I no longer have that reaction thanks to Spotlight: Wheelie.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

I will always have that reaction, and if I ever get a gun, my first target will be Wheelie.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Nevermore wrote: Universe Leo Prime (They're not going to repaint the awful Cybertron Voyager Leobreaker mold, are they?)
I sincerely hope this is not a repaint of Leobreaker, but sadly if it is, I'll still be sucker enough to buy it out of love to the character they are homaging. Yeah, I know thats sad innit?
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Does anyone remember Leobreaker's price? Because this is $19,96, so if Leobreaker's price was the same or close to this, it might be a Leobreaker repaint. Or it just could be a Voyager.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

-Blackout- wrote:Does anyone remember Leobreaker's price? Because this is $19,96, so if Leobreaker's price was the same or close to this, it might be a Leobreaker repaint. Or it just could be a Voyager.
Or maybe Leobreaker was a Voyager. If only there ware checklists on the internet...
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Nevermore wrote:Or maybe Leobreaker was a Voyager. If only there ware checklists on the internet...
Oh! Don't be silly! The internet is for emoting, not for fact-checking!
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

I meant that it could just be a Voyager. I hate making typos.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

-Blackout- wrote:I will always have that reaction, and if I ever get a gun, my first target will be Wheelie.
Targeting a fictional character? Nice.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

secretcode wrote:Targeting a fictional character? Nice.
That's what i use my Optimus Prime Battle Rig Blaster on. $20 seemed like a good idea at the time.

The one upside is that it can store 9 cassettes and they won't fall out. :lol:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

secretcode wrote:Targeting a fictional character? Nice.
Wheelie's the one Transformer that Hasbro and Takara never should have bothered doing. *shreds to pieces with rotor weapon*