Upcoming Animated and Universe toys listed in Wal*Mart computers and at Wal*Mart website

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

ganon578 wrote:Anybody on here have any of the Activators? I haven't been collecting anything Animated (not too keen on the art style) but I think Activators Bulkhead looks pretty cool. I'm just not sure how much fun can be had out of a TF that transforms by itself with the push of a button.
They don't COMPLETELY transform with a button, but the key step of their transformation is done that way. It's a lot like the early Beast Wars basics in that regard. Bulkhead, for instance, still needs his arms and legs moved into correct spots. (Bulkhead is a problematic little bugger, too.)
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

TFVanguard wrote:They don't COMPLETELY transform with a button, but the key step of their transformation is done that way. It's a lot like the early Beast Wars basics in that regard. Bulkhead, for instance, still needs his arms and legs moved into correct spots. (Bulkhead is a problematic little bugger, too.)
Well it's good to know he's kind of 'meh'. Maybe I'll just save that $8 and put it towards more Universe TFs. Thanks for the info!