MP-07 Thundercracker, New Henkei, Alternity Nissan GT-R Convoy Pictures

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

MP-07 Thundercracker, New Henkei, Alternity Nissan GT-R Convoy Pictures

Post by Ackula »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... er-165157/
MP-07 Thundercracker, New Henkei, Nissan GT-R Solicited for October & November 1188604659_mps
Digital Toys has let TFW2005 know that TakaraTomy has released official solicitations for several new Transformers, among with is the confirmation of the next Masterpiece figure. MP-07 will be Thundercracker, who will be released in November. Six new Transformers Henkei (Japanese Classics) will be released in October. Among the six are: C-09 Lamborghini, C-10 Streak, C-11 Ironhide, C-12 Ratchet, D-05 Octane, and D-06 Galvatron. TakaraTomy is also soliciting a Nissan GT-R Transformer in two different colors (Silver and Red) for a November release, but did not specify which Transformers line this item will fit into. However, the car is very similar to the silhoutetted car on the sign from the Binaltech Display at the Shizuoka Hobby Show in Japan in May. The sign suggested that mystery car would be coming soon.
Kinda expected, but there you, confirmation.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Yay, Thundercracker.

WTF, Nissan GT-R?
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Kali wrote:C-11 Ironhide, C-12 Ratchet
It seems I'm seriously out of loop. Could someone point me to pictures of upcoming Classics molds and repaints(?). I was aware of for example Galvatron, but didn't know there was Ironhide and Ratchet.

Also, someone care to pick me those Target exclusive Legends repaints? :o
numbat

Post by numbat »

I look forward to seeing Henkei Ironhide. The Universe mould looks great - I just am a little put off by the bright bright bright red and unmatching painted windows. I hope Takara will improve on this!

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Beat me to the punch on the Binaltech. Curses! I wonder who this car is going to be... I hope the robot mode is awesome, and not too much kibble! And yay for T.C.!! :clap:
Civ

Post by Civ »

I'm happy that they're going to do Thundercracker but I dread the potential color scheme. I hope it's not the eye-sore G1 cartoon colors.

Yay for Henkei! But where's Prowl? Or is he released earlier?

And I'm curious who these Nissan GT-Rs will be.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

This is probably a noob question but I just have to ask; what the hell is Henkei? I know it's some sort of re-issue but what's special about it?
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Henkei is the Japanese release of Classics/Universe. It's (mostly) more G1 accurate then US. Also it has hideous chrome bits for no apparent reason.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Civ wrote:Yay for Henkei! But where's Prowl? Or is he released earlier?
C-08

:up:
Sonray

Post by Sonray »

As a person who considers the alt/bt line to be some of the best TF's ever created this is great news! I cant wait to see pics of that! And although it doesnt come as a surprise the MP TC is great news too.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Still hoping to see pics of MP Grimlock.
glazios

Post by glazios »

::Is officially confuzzled::
I was under the impression that MP-07 was planned to be Grimlock (See topic here: http://www.tfarchive.com/community/show ... hp?t=42683)

*sigh* While I wouldn't be in any way opposed to another MP 'Screamer repaint for Thundercracker, which would complete the Masterpiece Seekers, I certainly would be seriously disapointed to discover that an MP Big Grim had been cancled in favour of it ... though perhaps less-so if the idea has been merely pushed back in order to get this repaint out of the way, or to allow the design team more time to work on MP Grimlock, or both of the afore-mentionables.

On a colouring note for MP 'Cracker, I doubt they'd spray it in the *actual* G1 colour; sure, it'd make fanboys all over the place wet themselves in excitement, but it would probably scream sheer unadulterated hideousness to the rest of us. What they'll probably do is give it a noticable tint of pale blue, but not so overbaring as to cause our eyes to bleed in such dispare that we'll refuse outright to buy the thing... even if it IS only to boast a complete set and never take it out of the damn box.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

I think that Thundercracker will be a deep blue color, or at least, that's what I'm hoping. It needs to be different enough to not be like Takara Starscream's color (which is a dark blue-green/green), but not too garish. Something like Henkei Classics Thundercracker would be nice. Hasbro may do it up in the G1 colors, just because they can!;) As for the Alts/Binaltech, I've yet to get a single one...:( But if this Nissan Binaltech is any good, which it likely will, I may have to get one!:D And more Henkei figures are always good news.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I think the majority of the jet should be like a slate blue. sorta like the color of my font.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Clay

Post by Clay »

glazios wrote:On a colouring note for MP 'Cracker, I doubt they'd spray it in the *actual* G1 colour; sure, it'd make fanboys all over the place wet themselves in excitement, but it would probably scream sheer unadulterated hideousness to the rest of us.
Detective Barricade wrote:I think that Thundercracker will be a deep blue color, or at least, that's what I'm hoping. It needs to be different enough to not be like Takara Starscream's color (which is a dark blue-green/green), but not too garish. Something like Henkei Classics Thundercracker would be nice. Hasbro may do it up in the G1 colors, just because they can!;)
Thundercracker has always been very dark blue. Are you guys talking about the cartoon?
Attachments
84d_catalog.jpg
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Clay wrote:Thundercracker has always been very dark blue. Are you guys talking about the cartoon?
I'm referring to his G1 toon colors for Hasbro's release of Thundercracker, if they decide to do one. The rest is simply responding to the news.:)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Civ

Post by Civ »

Detective Barricade wrote:It needs to be different enough to not be like Takara Starscream's color (which is a dark blue-green/green gunship gray)
Fixed.

Actually, I was hoping they would do Thundercracker up in the gunship gray but with the blue and grayish highlights similar to what was done with Starscream. I was disappointed they did Skywarp in just about all black.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

The GTR is..... CONVOY!? Images of Thundercracker and other figures are shown as well.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ei-165176/
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Clay

Post by Clay »

Tokyo Toy Show:

http://www.fantofan.jp/news/event/toysh ... report.htm

Thundercracker is dark blue and pretty; the new Binaltech isn't a Binaltech at all, but an "Alternity" figure, about the same size as a deluxe figure; pictures for Classics.

Referral credit for TFW.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Clay wrote:an "Alternity" figure, about the same size as a deluxe figure
Outstanding!