Spotlight Sideswipe (Revelations #4) Info Thread | UPDATED: 5-page Preview

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

zigzagger wrote:Of all places to find such a thing, but is that a misplaced speech bubble on the bottom of the second page (Hound saying Grindcore's part)?
Clearly they're aiming for a summation of the entire IDW era to date.

Great art, but I'm not so sure about the script with it, possibly again showing the flaw in doing this as series as a Spotlight. Does anyone actually give a toss about Sideswipe's inner demons with all the other stuff going on?
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

inflatable dalek wrote: Does anyone actually give a toss about Sideswipe's inner demons with all the other stuff going on?
I don't know. I don't mind it much. It may not quite be an original take on the Sunstreaker/Sideswipe dynamic, but Sideswipe's resentment towards Sunstreaker is intriguing (I mean, the two were just, uggh, insufferable in Dreamwave G1 Volume 3, with the constant "You're a dumbass" "No, you're a dumbass." variety of bickering). A pity this is being explored in such a condensed story. Not sure if it is even going to be covered in Maximum Dinobots much. Maybe. Though, I'd imagine most of that time will be spent with Sideswipe coping with the whole Huntstreaker thing.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

zigzagger wrote:Of all places to find such a thing, but is that a misplaced speech bubble on the bottom of the second page (Hound saying Grindcore's part)?
It'll be corrected for the trade, so don't whine. You people are never happy. :o ;)
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Who's complaining? I thought it was funny. Besides, it was said somewhere that it would probably be corrected in time for the issue's release (edit: somewhere in the blog and the IDW forums. I'll have another look).
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

zigzagger wrote:Who's complaining?
I USED TEH WINKEH.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Oh...I am sorry.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If you're going to merge threads, edit the info into the top post eh?
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Oh.

Usually I do. Just slipped my mind. Sorry.
Terome

Post by Terome »

Hilarious theory:

What if this Nega Core Pancake Folding Of Reality actually happens and the Dead Universe does, as planned, merge with the IDWniverse - but then we learn that the Dead Universe was THE SUNBOW UNIVERSE ALL ALONG!

Would explain a lot of All Hail Megatron.
grimlockprime108
Protoform

Post by grimlockprime108 »

just a quick mention:IDW has already stated they will no longer use the sub numbering system
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Yeah. That post was made in June.