Voyager Animated Blitzwing now with images of toy robot mode, jet mode, tank mode, and instructions

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
secretcode

Voyager Animated Blitzwing now with images of toy robot mode, jet mode, tank mode, and instructions

Post by secretcode »

http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-259363.html

Found Via Seibertron. It's odd though, the faces look like they are kinda flat... I guess whatever is necessary for the faces to fit through the helmet.

ImageImageImage
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

ZOMG! It's Man-E-Faces-a-go-go.

Hyphentastic!
Wreck and Rule!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

You beat me to posting this by about 1 minute. The figure is looking good to me, well the three faces anyways, I'm ready to see the rest of the figure now!
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Yeah, I can't wait to see some pics of the entire figure, this must mean that they are close to releasing the full body pics. Those faces look identical to how they are portrayed on the show... nice stuff.
Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

Oh! He's going to be a fun toy. Anyone know what the face-changing mechanism is going to be?
~
Preda

Post by Preda »

Maybe by pushing on his helmet the face-thingy will spin,but who knows...judging from the pictures,it does not look like his head is flipped out in a way that would hinder such a mechanism,would be cool.
Anyways,looks very good,especially the second and the third one.Th first one looks kinda....red.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

From a well known auction site, we get our first look at the whole figure, as well as the jet mode. I sure as hell hope that jet mode is mis-transformed.
Angelic Knight

Post by Angelic Knight »

I like the bot mode a LOT. Kinda weird seeing a jet with tank treads though.

Faces look good too, only I wonder why the one face is only red? Seems like it could've used a little more detailing.

I'm gonna share that above pic with TCA if you don't mind. Someone was asking over there for a full body shot, as we could only find head images.
My very, very random personal forums:
www.jameswebsite.net
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I like his robot mode, and hope that his jet mode is mis-transformed. Although the shape of it does look alarmingly similar to what his jet mode looks like in the cartoon, even though the cartoon doesn't have his tank treads showing.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

i dont mind the tank treads to much as im currently buiding a blitzwing and i can understand how difficult it can be to facilitate the transformation

it would certainly be good if it was mistransformed but it still looks cool and i want one sooooooooooooo badly along with the other animated toys
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Bluecatcinema
Protoform

Post by Bluecatcinema »

Looks to me like the jet-tank change isn't going to be so complicated.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Robot mode looks fine but that alt mode looks terrible. Looks like they focused on the tank and the jet was an afterthought...hopefully, the legs pop off or something.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
numbat

Post by numbat »

He's quite disappointing given the generally excellent Animated transformation designs thus-far.

Classics Astrotrain, and even Octane (Tankor), look almost perfect by comparison (accepting the different design aesthetics).

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Bluecatcinema wrote:Looks to me like the jet-tank change isn't going to be so complicated.
There's a scan of the instructions in that auction. just search animated blitzwing on ebay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-260118.html

Here are more pictures, this time showing both alt modes, and the fabled instructions are mirrored below as well.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

A character that most people seem to like.. but the toy is decidedly weak. A fighter with huge tank treads.. and a tank with huge wings for a hull. Ouch.
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

If anyone has watched the show, then clearly you could tell the jet had those tanks treads on the buttom. I saw that when he first picked his 2 alt modes and transformed. But either way it goes, I like this, yeah it aint universe tankor, but for what he is, he will be a must have. He is going to be one of those figures, that people posting pictures wont do him justice til you have him in your hands. But if he does turn out to be crap, oh well, it is only $10, and I am sure I could sale it to someone.
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

Mixed feelings about this one - GREAT robot mode, but he'd likely stay that way, were I to buy one.
I am rather intrigued by that Lugnut in the background, though.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
Gridlock1987
Protoform

Post by Gridlock1987 »

E tam, te gąsiennice nie przeszkadzają mi... Gorsze są twarze :P Wygląda tak... tanio :/ Ale figurka i alt mode są IMO zarąbiste ;)

Nah, i personaly don't mind the tank treads... The head is that what i hate... It looks so... cheap :/ But The figure and alt modes are awesome IMO ;)
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

He's still a neat figure, and one I hope to get.:D It would appear that a dial controls his face gimmick, which is good, and his alternate modes don't look like a complete mess. It's hard life, being a triple-changer...:swirly:
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!