Transformers Animated Wave 1 Case Assortment Breakdown

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

Transformers Animated Wave 1 Case Assortment Breakdown

Post by Ackula »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ls-164503/
Entertainment Earth has posted pre-orders for cases of Transformers Animated Wave 1 figures. These pre-orders also provide the first look at case assortments for the new line. The breakdown of the assortments are as follows:

Wave 1 Deluxes: 2x Bumblebee, 2x Lockdown, 2x Optimus Prime, 2x Prowl
Wave 1 Voyagers: 2x Bulkhead, 1x Megatron, 1x Starscream
Wave 1, Revision 1 Voyagers: 1x Bulkhead, 1x Megatron, 2x Starscream

The pre-order for The Battle Begins Two-Pack of deluxe Cybertron Mode Megatron and deluxe Earth Mode Optimus Prime also suggests that the DVD contained with the set will just contain "scenes" from the show. Although it isn't confirmed, the wording may suggest that the DVD will not contain any full episodes.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

BBTS had these cases up yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

What does 'Revision 1 Voyagers' mean?
grimlockprime108
Protoform

Post by grimlockprime108 »

Blitzwing wrote:What does 'Revision 1 Voyagers' mean?
it means an alternate case assortment,in this case being 2 screamers instead of 2 bulkhead
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

grimlockprime108 wrote:it means an alternate case assortment,in this case being 2 screamers instead of 2 bulkhead
It's also important to note that revision cases are generally released later than the initial case. It's a pretty good way to correct the problem of shortpacked figures and the like. I do have to say that I'm glad the deluxe wave has no shortpacked figs in it. I hope they keep that trend because it's really annoying to track down shortpacked figs. :up:
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Ah, but the thrill when you actually find one... Much cooler to say that you found the one that everyone's looking for than to grab a Jazz off the display with 20 others hanging right there.
Of course, it backfires if you can't find it at all, but that's part of the thrill.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Ah. I'm not really one for the thrill of the chase. Usually I only get to go to toy stores once every few weeks. So if I don't find anything it's disappointing. I usually end up giving up and just ordering it online, which usually cost more in the longrun in terms of shipping and standard markup.

I'd rather be able to find figures I like so I'm all for the elimination of the shortpacked figure, or if they must shortpack then the least they could do is make it some kind of repaint.