Movie Voyager Premium Series Ironhide and Blackout out at retail

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Movie Voyager Premium Series Ironhide and Blackout out at retail

Post by Nevermore »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... il-164477/

For those coming in late, both toys are available at mass retail and sell for the same price as the original releases.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

:)This is great news.

I have 2 of the deluxes ( 1 open, 1 on the wall) but the voyagers and leaders I just bought 1 of each. these new premiums will give me an excuse to buy them again and not open them.... cool.
Come on and wind me up.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

The local Wal*Mart had about 5 of each of these guys last night. I never bought Ironhide to begin with, but bought my son the off road version because he likes off roading toys and such. The premium one just looks a bit more overdone to me. Too much going on with the paint scheme. Blackout on the other hand looks nice, but I'm not buying another one. I'd rather sell the one I already have actually.
Gareth Infinity

Post by Gareth Infinity »

I just saw Ironhide and Blackout, one of each, for the very first time at Target here in Ohio. Blackout looks great, but the midsection of the cockpit is already slipped out of place in the package, and despite the great paint job I'm rather hesitant about dealing with what I already fear may be a faulty automorph (I bought Evac in fear, but his is actually alright. Never touch Blackout anymore though; not worth getting the dust off of it).

I applied my usual sneaky tactics with Ironhide, but I don't know if I'll ever really go back for it. Or rather, if I do, I may change my mind at the last minute and just keep saving for when I see Preme (my horribly un-clever nickname for Premium Optimus Prime...ugh, even I'm embarrassed).