DreamWave G1 Comic Pages Preview!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Lazarus

Post by MeGrimlock »

Any chance that Lazarus is Spike Witwicky?
"Call me Lazarus" as "Call me Ismael" :D: he is the only one who survived a ship's crash / sink...
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by saysadie
The comic looks F**KIN' BRILLIANT!... er, so far... and really, what can you tell from six pages?

But, still... :D
The thing you can tell from 6 pages, with Soundwave being excavated? This: this means TROUBLE. I'm not sure Soundwave would be glad being rescued by humans.

Lazarus = Spike, interresting theory MeGrimlock. Lazarus does KNOW ALOT about them alright...
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Originally posted by Ravage_mk2

The thing you can tell from 6 pages, with Soundwave being excavated? This: this means TROUBLE. I'm not sure Soundwave would be glad being rescued by humans.
I have read somewhere that in this new G1 series some humans want to steal the transformers technology and use it in the industrial.

(Edit: now I know where, I have read it above!)

Lazarus = Spike, interresting theory MeGrimlock. Lazarus does KNOW ALOT about them alright...
Now, it seems that Lazarus is 'selling' the transformers to a business man. Would Spike do that?

BTW He knows really a lot, even the exact point of antartic (or is it artic) where they are buried. Maybe he was aboard the Ark when it left the Earth.

The scar on Lazarus's face could be a result of the crash.