[Original RPG] End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Electro hovered in the air with Napalm, looking over at the new Gestalt. "Man, these things keep popping up everywhere!"

"Heh, just makes it easier to hit, that's all!" Napalm chuckled. In his flight mode, he flew in over Karnage's position. "Earth humans have it all wrong!" he began his taunt, "Hell's fire comes from the SKIES!"

With that, he dropped an incendiary bomb directly onto the Gestalt.

Dark Prime's attacks kept up, but his optics stayed on Hatemunger. Even so, his parries were near-perfect. "Sorry," he said, the left side of his faceplate raising up in the imitation of a lopsided smirk, "but I doubt you'd appreciate it once I took over your regime." He swung his sword from under Hatemunger's last attack.

Jetfire pulled away from the ground forces, away from Karnage, and back towards the Aerialcons now in formation. He tagged Fearmaker with his target laser and unleashed a guided missile. The laser outlined it's target, then switched off. The warhead came to life with its information and flew in towards the Aerialcon.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Superion decided that the best way to take care of the little fliers buzzing around was one at a time. He focused solely on Buzzer, flying after the Aerialcon and unleashing all his firepower upon the smaller flier.

Roadkill grinned slightly as he saw Darklark charging around, seemingly at random. "Lessee if I can't calm this dude down somewhat..." Once again he took aim with his pulse rifle and fired, quickly catching the 'Con's attention. "I'm tired of herdin' Decepticattle, let's see ya try and take me on, tinhead!"

Slipstream was close on Skyblade's tail, following him through each and every evasive maneouver he pulled to try and shake her off. Bolts of coherent blue energy streaked past Skyblade, each one coming closer and closer to hitting him. Jetfire streaked past on one side, chasing down Fearmaker.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger laughed at Dark Prime as he blocked an overhead slash and punched Dark Prime in the stomach. "You rule my men?" He questioned, "Maybe who knows, but I think you would be better served working for us than them." He continued to go toe-to-toe with the warrior.

Darklark laughed and walked towards Roadkill, his energy rifle hit him dead on but did nothing to Darklark, his armour and energy arua absorb most of the blasts frequency causing him little damage if any.
"Well at least there is one Autobot with some degree of bravery!" Darklark growled and drew his weapondary.
"Now I just want your final act of bravery written on your epitpath!" Darklark hissed as he opened fire with all of his weapons.
Fearmaker growled the missle was right on his tail.
"Only one way to avoid this and it's gonna hurt! But better than taking the hit directly." He suddenly transformed into his robot mode and fired at the missle causing it to explode. The blast knocked him through a few building.
"Ouch" Fearmaker growled as he stood up from the rubble he created. Luckly he was alive, but in quite a bit of pain, several of the other Aerialcons flew in to check on their comrade.
"You ok?" Soniceforce asked.
"I will be." Fearmaker sighed.
"Where is Skyblade?" Fearmaker asked.
"Some Autobot is currently fighting him." Rain said back.
Buzzer decided not to try and tackle Superion on his own tore off away from him and found the rest of his team sans Skyblade.
"Hmm maybe we should get to Skyblade and merge cuz right now this is nuts!" Buzzer exclamed.
"Well if Fearmaker is still able to merge inot Skyrender we could do that." Sonicforce spoke out.
"Yeah I can transform, just shaken up quite well." Fearmaker said "so lets go then!" He transformed into his jet mode as did the rest of the Aerialcons and the took off to find Skyblade.
Skyblade liked this Skycat fellow.
"You fly well we need to try this again sometime but sadly it ends now." Skyblade suddenly tore upward into a loop and fell behind Skycat and opened fire with his mega-cannons. "Now lets see how you like to be chased Autobot."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

The massive black scorpion swinged his claws, sending the rest of Autobots who were trying to hold him down flying through the air. Quickly he turned to face the two Wreckers that had attacked him.

"What makes you think that you will fare any better against me than these..." Cryhavoc paused for a moment. "... this scrap iron?"

Cryhavoc anchored his eight legs firmly to the ground and extended his massive claws towards the two Autobot daredevils in attempt to grab them both into his crushing grip.

[This message has been edited by Cryhavoc (edited 11-24-2001).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Prime recovered from the punch fast enough to parry an incoming thrust. He forced the blade to his right and used the other's momentum to get him close enough to Hatemunger's right hand. The Decepticon pushed back before Prime could slice off his arm, but the warrior managed to make contact with Hatemunger's cannon, dislodging it from his grip.

The fight continued, sparks of energy flying in all directions with each hit. The two massive bodies collided, their swords a mere foot from their faces (OOC: Big giant robot, think "mere inches") The light from their contact reflected off their hulls, creating an eerie look in both of them. Prime held his optics on Hatemunger, his faceplate preventing much of an expression to show. Hatemunger held his grin, made to look maniacal with each flash of energy that lit his faceplate.

Dark Prime rounded his sword down, taking Hatemunger's with it. The move was meant to dislodge the weapon, but Hatemunger pulled back early. With Prime's sword in the down position, Hatemunger struck at Prime's side. The blade sank into the left side of Prime's stomach, cutting through to the first part of the grill. It wasn't a deep strike, but the damage was apparent as Prime backed off. Sparks flew from the wound, and Dark Prime cupped it with one hand while readying his fury sword against any new attacks...

As the five Aerialcons prepared to rejoin formation, Jetfire made a strafe run while they were still collected near the building Fearmaker smashed into. As they departed, his quad turret pummeled on the firepower. Random particle blasts flew at the group, creating a thick blue rain of energy streaks screaming into them.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled as Dark Prime drew back.
"You are a strong warrior, I will give you your last chance to reconsider!" Hatemunger smiled. Aiming one of his fusion cannons at the warrior, a glow began to come out of the cannon as he began to charge it. He held a blade steady in his other arm just in case Dark Prime tried something.
The Aerialcons narrowly avoided the strafing run from Jetfire. Some where hit but nothing serious.
"Ok that guy is starting to tick me off!" Firebomb snapped.
"Relax Firebomb we will get him soon enough!" Fearmaker said kicking in the afterburner lets get to Skyblade and merge agian!
Skyblade saw his teammates flying in from the north.
"Its about time you all got here!" Skyblade smiled while flying up to meet up with his comrades.
"My I note that we should join now while we have time." Sonicforce moaned.
"Yes, point taken." Skyblade said as him and his men transformed into their robot modes.
"Aerialcons merge into Skyrender!" The six robots once again merged into the superrobot known as Skyrender.
"This time I have a plan." The gaint roared and took off to where some ground fighting was occuring. He traveled to where the Crashticon gestalt Karnage was involed in heavy fighting and was being attacked by some Autobot flyers. Skyrender flew in firing his mega-cannons and heat buster in order to scatter the flyers and then flew in to help Karnage from above.
"Hello warrior, how goes the destruction today?" Skyrender chirped firing his weapons on ground and flyers alike.
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

Napalm's bomb smashed into Karrnage, exploding and sending him staggering a few steps backward. He fired a volley at the Autobot, but was too slow to hit the target. Karrnage howled in rage as Napalm stayed out of range and away from his shots. Karrnage saw Skyrender flying in.

"Hello warrior, how goes the destruction today?" Skyrender chirped firing his weapons on ground and flyers alike. (OOC: Direct quote from Ravage's last post)

"You smash air," Karrnage stated, pointing at the gestalt, "Karrnage smash ground. We smash all!." Karrnage turned his fire on the Autobots now recoiling in fear from the sight of two Decepticons Gestalt super warriors working side by side on the battlefield.

"Bug drop fire from air. You swat bug. Me no reach." Karrnage said while pointing out Napalm amongst the flyers.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Yes I will smash the bug." Skyrender smiled. Unleashing his weapondary in the air at the flyers, him and Karnage made a combined ground air assualt on the Autobots troops. Karnage's chain guns and Skyrenders cannons and buster rifles filled the area.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"Gah!" Napalm struggled to keep in the air as blasterfire flew everywhere. He didn't see where the blast that hit him came from, the entire field tumbling in all directions. He converted to robot mode and stablized himself. His rifles came out in front and he aimed for Skyrender. "Stupid Gestalts. Git lost!" He opened fire.

Jetfire flew in after the Aerialcons as they formed Skyrender. He transformed to robot mode and used his jets to side-step as a hail of fire came at him. He charged his particle cannon and aimed for the giant's cranium, then pulled the trigger.

Sidwinder watched the Gestalt on the ground get hit by Naplam's bomb. He clicked his comm unit. "Slipstream, we can use some of those demosphere's over this way!"

Dark Prime brought his fury Sword up to the ready. When Hatemunger fired, he placed the blade in it's path. The majority of the blast smashed into the blade, forcing it from his grip. The sword spiraled to the ground below. Prime dodged another blast, then armed his shoulder rockets. The three that were still functioning let loose a volley of rockets at Hatemunger, but as Hatemunger began to dodge low, the rockets exploded on their own. The blasts did nothing, but the fire and smoke was Prime's desired effect. His right arm's piston was still in place as he flew down through the debris. The smoke and fire cleared, revealing Hatemunger in his path. Before the general could bring his sword to bear, Prime threw a swift punch into his chest.

A microsecond later, the piston fired.

A massive boom thundered above the crowd, almost drowning out the ambiance. A shockblast of energy could be seen flying in all directions for a half-second after Prime made contact. In that same instant, Hatemunger flew at high speed into the buildings behind him. The crash was almost as thunderous, kicking up debris and smoke clouds to ominous heights.

Dark Prime watched as the final pieces of foundation crashed to the ground. Then, no other movement. "I already gave you my answer. It seems I needed to enforce it."

He flew down to the floor, picking up the hilt of his fury sword. The blade reignited on contact with his hand, and he flew into the battle once again.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus watched from his base as the battle unfolded. He had analyzed the information Beast Box had played for him and had come to one conclusion. It was time to re-write history...only this time he would be its writer.

Jhiaxus: "My friends...Squawk-talk, beast-box, i have need of your services."

Jhiaxus walked over to Beast-Box and placed him back into his data base.

Jhiaxus: "I am downloading the entire schematics for Iacon...including the location of this! I need you to retrieve the key to the plasma energy chamber for me...can you do that?"

Jhiaxus smiled widely as Beast-Box lept from the database.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Beastbox transformed into his simian form in midair, and landed with a thud.

He smiled, a sick, twisted smile, and nodded.

"Plasma? Plasma? His story is to rewrite history... Iacon't believe it... squawk!" chimed the parrot, before transforming, and merging with his partner.

Squawkbox stood and smiled, his dual neuranets meshing perfectly. An ideal symbiosis, sharing the pair's accumulated knowledge. He grew content as the knowledge of Iacon's structure became commn between his components.

He stood as tall as he could, gave a firm salute, and turned to leave.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime watched the two Gestalts attack the Autobot groups trying to reform. It was time to bring in some heavier firepower. Transforming to his rig mode, he began barreling through the smaller Decepticon crowds. He made his way to where he'd left his octane platform, then converted to robot mode. His left side sparked, but he chose to ignore it. Following his transformation, the octane rig unfolded. Sections hissed open as whole portions swung out. The crowd had dispersed quite a bit, and the battle station had plenty of room to deploy. Prime took his position at the main station, raised the energy shield, and turned the tower cannon at Karnage. The plasma disc blaster aimed as well, and both opened fire. A series of Im-Rec missiles launched from the other side of the platform. Once they were unleashed, Prime switched the tower cannon to manual and began sweeping for targets in his general area.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled as he looked up at the nighttime sky.
"That was impressive." He stood up looked at the damage done to his chest. The armour was smashed and in need of repair but otherwise there was not alot of damage.
"I can begin the next part of the plan then go for repairs during the choas." He smiled and activated his com-link.
"Stealth, come in!" Hatemunger yelled.
"This is Stealth whats up boss?" The theif asked watching an Autobot fall to the ground clutching his slit throat.
"Are the bombs in place?" Hatemunger asked.
"Yes sir, they are ready to go."
"Ok I am telling the Decepticons to get outside the city now. Get out yourself and await my command to detonate!" Hatemunger growled.
"Yes sir! Stealth out." Stealth transformed and began to drive out of Iacon.
Hatemunger flew into th air, most of the Autobots that saw this were in shock, how could this warrior be alive?
"Decepticons, get out of Iacon now! This is an order! Crashticons and Aerialcons grab Cryhavoc and get him out of here!" Hatemunger flew low and grabbed ahold of a few fighting Decepticons, much to the confusion of the Autobots fighting them.
Jetfire's particle blast was true, Skyrender moved and was able to avoid some of the blast, the rest hit him squarly on the shoulder, injuring Firebomb. The Aericons disenaged into their aircraft forms, smoke bellowing out of Firebomb.
"Owowwwwwowowowowowowowow! Autobot piece of tin!" Firebomb was quite upset.
Skyblade realised this was a problem.
"Boss we have a problem we are not gonna be getting Cryhavoc out of here!" Skyblade said.
"We just got hit pretty hard but are all still functional, we are telling the Crashticons to go meet up with you and I am gonna cover my own men and get out of here, I will tell Cryhavoc to get out of this place!" Skyblade transformed.
"Ok guys get out!" He opened fire with the megacannons taking aim at Jetfire and any other flyers using his firepower and skill to there max.
"Crashticons get out of Iacon now, regroup with the other forces outside the city get any other Decepticons out of here as well!" Skyblade commanded to the gaint warrior, once he saw his own men and Karnage begin to get away he transformed into his jet mode and tore through the skies to Cryhavoc.
"Cryhavoc, get out of Iacon now! Regroup with the Decepticons outside the city, if you do not leave now it is your own peril!" Skyblade looked at the massive robot as he continued to cut a swath through the Autobot warriors in the area.
"Ok now to meet up with everyone." Skyblade thought and took off towards where the Decepticons were going to meet.
"Arrrgggg why now!!!??" Darklark yelled upset as he fired one last barrage at the Autobot that struck him. Skylark then transformed into his car mode and also left Iacon.
Hatemunger waited as Decepticon troops begin to arrive where he had stated.
The Aeriacons sans Skyblade came in first. Hatemunger saw Firebomb and showed concern.
"Firebomb are you ok?" Hatemunger asked.
"Nothing I can't handle." Firebomb replied.
Hatemunger looked at his soilder. "Transform I can repair much of the damage so that you can form Skyrender again." Hatemunger walked over to his friend and began to tinker with the damage done to Firebomb.
"What about you boss?" Fearmaker saw the damage done to Hatemunger.
"I will be ok, once Firebomb is fixed, I will make a run to base to repair the armour damage and see if I can grab any supplies for us." He began to weld some circuits.

Karnage lumbered in next and stood infront of the warriors his massive chain gun at ready.
"Karnage defend!" Karnage stood ready to attack any Autobots foolish enough to exit the city.
Other Decepticons poured out of the city and to the meeting place.
Skyblade saw Megatron and Timesplitter in battle.
"Comrades get out of Iacon and meet with the Decepticon forces outside the city! You will learn more there!" With that Skyblade fully headed off towards the meeting area.
Darklark and Stealth began to drive alongside one another and Karnage thought they were Autobots.
"Karnage destory funny Autobot cars!" he laughed opening fire.
"He you dumb lug we are on your side!" Darklark growled avoiding a hail of firepower.
"Sorry" Karnage stood back at the ready.
Skyblade was nearing the area the Decepticons were suppose to meet when he saw a space shuttle and a massive robotic dragon flying along side it.
"Who are you?" Skyblade asked, but seeing the Decepticon symbols displayed knew they were allies.
"I am Deathsuarus, the shuttle is a Skystalker and inside the shuttle are a gestalt team that serves me known as Liokaiser, we are here to help with the seige of Iacon." Deathsuarus growled.
"Follow me." Skyblade said and the shuttle and dragon followed behind him.
More Decepticon troops were gathering outside the city when Skyblade flew in with Skystalker and Deathsaurus close behind.
"Skyblade, who are those men with you?" Hatemunger asked continuing his work on Firebomb.
"Friends." Skyblade answered.
The dragon transformed into a awe inspring sight.
"I am Deathsuarus, Decepticon warlord and commander. I offer you my assistance. These are my men. Skystalker the micromaster and his shuttle, and (the doors of the shuttle opened and 6 warriors walked out."
"Those men form the gestalt Liokaiser." Deathsuarus pointed at them and commanded them.
"Merge and set up a defence with the other gestalt." Deathsuarus commanded.
The six warriors merged into Liokaiser and stood alongside Karnage, weapons as ready and eying any enemies that may come out.
Hatemunger looked at the group of warriors assembled and looked at Stealth.
"We have waited as long as we can." Hatemunger sighed.
"Stealth detonate the bombs!" Hatemunger yelled.
Stealth pressed the red button on his remote and at once nothing but explosions could be heard or felt as the bombs similar to those that nearly wiped out the mighty Fortress Maximus began to explode, only this time Stealth used more bombs and placed them in a way to maximize shock and destruction in order to wipe out and confuse the Autobots forces.
"So it begins again." Darklark said looking at the explosions that lit up the sky.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime watched as the entire group of Decepticons began breaking away from Iacon, not just the rear half as before. "Peculiar."

Something was wrong. In that instant, Prime's monitor informed him of a being in flight behind him by about 600 meters. Hatemunger. Prime knew the bot would probably get up, but not this fast. The guncam had him in focus up close Hatemunger had taken the hit in his chest, and the armor had caved in further than was natural. His right arm showed signs or armor damage, as did his right leg--most likely from the crash with the building. A slight crack in his leg's armor showed a random crackle of energy sparking outward, but still the general flew. And he was smiling. Either the damage was merely superficial, or this one had a high tolerance for pain.

And somehow, Prime knew he had something to do with the current retreat. Something is very wrong...

Jetfire watched the Gestalt break into his component parts, watched as instead of counterattacking they began to aid in the retreat effort. "What's making you all run so suddenly?"

Jetfire looked around below him. The Decepticons were breaking off completely. Seemingly no rhyme nor reason to it. This fight was far from over, where were they going?

And in his sweeping visual, an unnatural glimmer caught his optics. He knew what he was looking for and switched his vision accordingly. There, displayed by his visual systems in all-blue but in perfect detail, was a Cybertron in cloak. "What are you doing here? Have you been here the entire time?" It was then Jetfire noticed the switch-stick in the cloaked figure's hand. A horrible realization struck the Autobot--this was no retreat!

"Autobots!" He screamed into his commlink, "clear the perimeter around Iacon! Get inside, the place is going to-"

Havoc erupted on all fronts.

The front entrance to the city of Iacon exploded everywhere one looked. Circles of destruction surrounded Autobot and left-behind Decepticon alike. Bodies were either incinerated or thrown high in the air from blastwaves. Buildings collapsed, smashing into the ground with a similar thunderous sound as the explosions themselves. None of the Autobots in the immediate area had a chance.

Others in the surrounding zones or fighting further out were tossed about, or spared major damage. The charges were accurately placed. It left a large hole in their defenses. Behind the front lines was the second line of defense, with three-fourths as many Autobots that had been fighting earlier. But the smoke and debris from the explosions and collapsures blinded them to the outside world, unable to see what was coming for them.

The better news was that any Decepticon barreling through the aftermath couldn't see in either. But the damage had been done. And the battle which was showing a sway to the Autobots at one point had just taken a new turn.

Sidewinder stood up after the blastwave smashed into him. Roadkill had taken the hit with no problems. It suddenly got eerily quiet. Looking around, there were scattered Autobots about, and debris littering the ground around them.

"All hell just broke loose," Sidewinder muttered. Then the noise came. screaming and hollering, a murmer at first. Then louder as the wall of Decepticons came closer. They were renewing their attack, and it was at that point Sidewinder and the others noticed the Decepticon shuttle above. A skystalker-class. More reinforcements...

"Look!" One of the other Autobots called out. "Above the Decepticon shuttle! What is that?!"

Jetfire looked where the fellow was pointing. His optics zoomed in on the higher ship. It looked like a Maximus-Class battlecruiser. Better, it carried an Autobot insignia on it. And better yet, he could easily identify one of the many soldiers peering out of the ship's bays.

"He's here!" Jetfire called out. "Optimus Prime!"
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

Karrnage, despite smoking and sizzling from the battle, stood at the ready, prepared to renew the assualt on the Autobots. The giant stood firm, cannon at the ready and a determined look on his face.

Then he staggered and fell.

The gestalt disengaged in midfall, each of the Crashticons falling individually. Some took the fall harder than others. Still on battle alert, most of them quickly got their bearings.

"What en tarnation's goin' on? Tell me what jest happened." Runaway looked for answers. Scrapheap was checking out Hit, who still hadn't gotten up.

"Hit got it pretty bad. Probably the big blast from the guy Hatemunger was fighting. We need to get him in for repairs, his system's locked up. Until we can get him going again, Karrnage is out of the fight."

"Great," Pileup commented, "We're deep in combat and we have wounded, who manages to take away the best chance we have when he goes down. Now we all get to die together. Whoop-dee-do."

"Daaa. It's nat so bad." Runaway quipped.

"It's not the dying that I don't like. It's doing it in such poor company."

Runaway took offense to this comment and pulled his shotgun laser out, only to be met with Pileup's blaster pistols.

"Go ahead. You've been gunning for me since day one. I'm not worried. At this range these'll take a nice chunk out of your head. Try it.... Boy."

"Woah, hold up." Blindside interjected himself between the two. "Let's not do anything rash. There are better ways to use your anger on the battlefield. We can all kill each other later. Let's just settle down."

Meanwhile, Scrapheap had headed over to where Hatemunger was meeting the new arrivals.

"Sir. We have a uh... problem. During the fighting, Hit took some nasty shots and his command circuts are locked up. I can fix it, but it'll take time and this is not the place. Until he's repaired, we can't form Karrnage."
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

"Sir. We have a uh... problem. During the fighting, Hit took some nasty shots and his command circuts are locked up. I can fix it, but it'll take time and this is not the place. Until he's repaired, we can't form Karrnage."

Hatemunger glared at Scrapheap. "Then fix him." Scrapheap snapped to attention.

"Yes, Sir. Would you also like some repairs. You don't look very, I mean, it looks like you got beat or... uh.. you were losi... Slag."

"Grrrmmmm... How much can you fix, and quickly?" Hatemunger looked like he was losing patience, and quickly.

"I can patch up the armor plating with a light reinforcer. And I can do that up right now. It won't be as pretty or good as a full repair, but it'll be better than the condition you're in now."

"Do you need anything?"

"I have my tools here." Scrapheap pulled out a case with his utensiles. "Shall we get started?"

"Be quick about it." Scrapheap went right to work, finishing what he could as fast as he dared.

"Alright sir. Your leg seems to have some minor damage to the knee actuator, can't fix that here, so try not to jump around and kick alot. Arm's ok, but that'll still be a stress point. Your chest damage however... well, the armor drove into the circutry and warped it. You need to get that fixed as soon as you can. It'll hold for now, but don't count it staying problem free. And try to avoid point blank blasts, plasma bombs and other forms of massive structural stress."

"What about the idea I told you about earlier?"

"Idea?... Oh, with the Aerialcons. Well, I have some plans, and I think I can do it, but I'll have to work on each individually. It shouldn't be too horribly difficult, since we do have similar transformations, which have been incorperated into the design. After all, both teams are set in the..."

"Then do so. Let's see if we can gain the advantage. We'll give you cover fire. Get to your work."

"Sir." Scrapheap saluted and headed back to the Crashticons. "Let's get Hit to cover, boys. I have some work to do. Skyblade! Bring the Aerialcons, we need your group as well."

"Go with them." Hatemunger called. "The battle is not over, there will be some left when you return."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger looked at the newly assembled group of Decepticons.
"Go now!" Hatemunger told them as he unleashed his firepower with more firepower coming form Darklark, Stealth, Deathsaurus and Liokaiser.
Hatemunger watched as his men and the Crashticons took off to the diastance.
Then he radioed Earth.
"Lord Galvatron this is Hatemunger from Cybertron we have a prolbem. The Autobots from Earth have arrived. Also, I am in need of some repairs myself. Your assitance would be appreated." Hatemunger used his com-link to talk to Galvatron.
"Well everyone lets go." Hatemunge yelled to his troops while they still had some advantage due to the bombs exploding.
The Decepticons began there assault again ready.
Skystalker allowed Hatemunger to get inside him.
"For now you can attack from inside me for a bit and allow your systems to do some more internal repair work for you." Skystalker said as Hatemunger sat down inside.
"I'd rather not be waiting in here!" He growled.
"Well Deathsuarus said to get you in here, sides if you want to speed things up a bit your better off not in combat for a bit." Skystalker said.
"Perhaps I will." Hatemunger replied back, wait your shuttle has no repair units onboard?" he questioned.
"Oh yeah we do if you think you can do a good chunk of your repairwork yourself."
"Yes I can, a good warrior knows how to fix himself in battle." Hatemunger looked at the damage.
"Hmm I cannot repair all the damage done to my armour but I should be able to reinforce what Scrapheap put on me, eh knee I can fix on my own and the stress to my arm should be repairable he though, I just need some time." Hatemunger asked Skystalker a question.
"I know we are in battle but do you think you can keep the amount of movement in here down?" He asked.
"I can't to it that way but i can give you more gravity where you are sitting so you can be more steady in your work." Skystalker replied.
"Ok leave me be." Hatemunger set out his repairs.
"Great." Stealth sounded depressed.
"No Aerialcons, no Crashticons and the boss is busy fixing himself on that Starship. This blows slag!" Stealth growled.
"I'll make you bots pay for this and what way to do it than by stealth" he laughed and cloaked again.
Darklark was ready for fight and seeing the Autobot shuttle decided to fire on it.
"Your the bots from Earth!" He snarled "You all waited there on Earth for your stupid plan and from what I have heard, Metroplex still fell!" He laughed. "Now you lost me too, and almost lost your precious Iacon!" he unleashed his firepower right at the ship. "But most of all you let them do this to me!" he snapped.
Deathsaurus was impressed.
"Hatemunger has alot of skill." he thought.
"I should have made him return to his base and come back when he was totally repaired but he is content on doing what he can inside Skystalker. He is a true warrior." Deathsuaurus bit off the head of an Autobot.
"These Autobots are weak, nothing like the breastforce members, sadly why so many of them had to die is byond me." He thought as he cut a swath through confused Autobots.
Liokaiser knew what he had to do, without the Aerialcons, Crashticons or Hatemunger he was one of the few heavy hitters that remained. He knew how strong himself and Deathsuarus were, and saw how powerful Hatemunger and his men were, but alot of the warriors now were just soilders. Too bad they may have to die he thought. He locked his energy rifle on the ascending Autobot ship and fired a blast of energy at it to help Darklark who was screaming something at the ship.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 11-25-2001).]
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"URK!" Sandstorm cried, Cryhavoc's left claw around his waist. He looked over a few feet at his fellow Wrecker, who had become victim of the same fate. Struggling to raise his erosion gun, he called to his friend.

"N-Now, Twin Twist! Hit 'im where it hurts!"

Simultaneously, Sandstorm and Twin Twist opened fire on Cryhavoc's head region.

"What was that?"

Topspin looked over his shoulder. His audio sensors did not betray him -- an explosion. More accurately, a series of explosions. Before he could assess and react, he had been thrown into the wall behind which he was crouching. His head against the ground, he was forced to watch the unfolding carnage.

"Topspin, are you okaAGH!" Whirl fell to the ground, spinning around as he did so. Topspin could clearly see the beam protruding from his chest.

Oh no, the energon!

Yeah, the energon. BAM! Whirl did not move, but he now had a gaping hole in his torso, shattered canopy glass decorating its fringes. Topspin scrambled to his feet.

"Hang on, Whirl ol' buddy! You'll be okay!"

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 11-25-2001).]
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Roadkill looked up at the two approaching shuttles, then back down at the wave of Decepticons rapidly growing closer. He turned to Sidewinder, one browridge raised. "Well. This is gonna get interesting fairly quickly, methinks..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer woke up first. He noticed that he was on an anti-grav sled. He also noticed the form of Hot Rod standing nearby. Before he could notice him, Doubledeaelr quickly sitched to his Autobot mode and went up to Hot Rod.
"Boy, am I glad to see you", he said.