So I'm pretty much out of the fandom at this point

Chat about stuff not covered by other forums.
Sades

So I'm pretty much out of the fandom at this point

Post by Sades » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:07 am

No interest left. But you're still stuck with me, bitches.

Or not, whatever. :swirly:

So it's like really quiet here. All the topics are kinda... um, lists. More or less. Are people dying? Because that'd be kind of sad, people just dying and no one here would know.

I'll be sure to let you all know when I go. Kay?

** edit: except for all things small, cute and/or odd (ie: Botbots). I like anomalies.

Warcry

Re: So I'm pretty much out of the fandom at this point

Post by Warcry » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 pm

I am kinda curious how many of us actually like Transformers anymore, and how many of us just come here to keep tabs on the people we've known since forever. I still collect the toys but I don't follow the franchise anywhere as closely as I used to. The Bumblebee movie was the last time I watched or read anything new and I can't remember the last time before that.
Sades wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:07 am
So it's like really quiet here. All the topics are kinda... um, lists. More or less. Are people dying? Because that'd be kind of sad, people just dying and no one here would know.
I've had morbid thoughts like this too from time to time. I've lost track of so many online friends and acquaintances from places like this over the years, it's hard not to wonder what happened to them all. :(

Denyer
Custom Title: Shooty Dog Thing

Re: So I'm pretty much out of the fandom at this point

Post by Denyer » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:02 pm

I am surrounded by shelves of them, but pretty much talked out TFs as a subject (war/history/etc) years ago. Not really any new media of interest, enjoyed conventions for a few years but it's not as strong an interest, etc. Other hobbies have come to the forefront.

Work/life happens. Still keeping a light on in case people want to wander back in.