[New RPG] A House Divided: Iacon (Autobot)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

War Room, War Academy

"Good," Jazz replied to Hot Rod. "I'll see you in a couple of cycles then."

He turned to Prowl. "No doubt about it," he replied when his commander mentioned that they're going to get a lecture from Kup. With this much going on right now though, chances are that he'll forget about it to deal with more pressing matters. "Hot Rod's on his way, by the way. Sounded pretty motivated too, though I think he was wondering around in places he shouldn't be."

Jazz then listened in on Prowl's conversation with Wheeljack. "Thanks for asking, buddy. I'll send my men over as soon as I can so that you can outfit them with all your crazy gadgets and whatever. I'm sure they'll come in handy." Jazz shrugged when Prowl looked at him when Wheeljack mentioned that he had sustained some form of injury. Jazz has heard of Wheeljack's reputation. Stuff exploded on a regular basis in his lab from what he had heard. "Make sure you keep yourself in one piece, Wheeljack. Don't want your rescue to have been for nothing if you blow yourself up."

Electro then entered the War Room and Jazz stood up, giving him a good look. He was fresh. No doubt about it and his demeanor was ... a bit disrespectful. Jazz walked up to him. He didn't like his attitude one bit. Who chuckles in front of superior officers after pulling a stunt like he did only a few cycles ago? Jazz gave Prowl a look. He wondered what Prowl was thinking for recommending this mech and if he was serious about it. He shook his head. Jazz was ready to reprimand Electro, but Kup beat him to it.

"By the Celestial Spires! Are you out of your glitching brain module?! You must be half-clocked to be asking a slagging question like that," Kup shouted at Electro. "Show some respect! Chin up, stand up straight and loose that smirk on your face!"

Jazz had to force back a smile. He had forgotten the reprimands that Kup can dish out to his soldiers. They were never nice. Always with a lot of swearing and often with words Jazz had never even heard of. Jazz looked at Prowl and made a hand gesture. Implying that he should take this one since it was his recommendation.

Arsenal

"Oh I'm fine," Wheeljack replied to Prowl and Jazz. "No need to worry about me. This should wear off within a few couple of cycles. On the bright side, we now know the effects of these darts on a regular Transformer," he added in a joyous tone."

The feeling in his arm slowly returned and Wheeljack started to shake his hand. "Looking forward to meet you and your team Jazz. I'm sure Highbrow and I can equip you with what you need."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

War Room, War Academy

Dai Atlas followed Electro into the room next door. 'My first estimation of Electro seems to have been correct, he really is just a hot headed young mech' He thought after hearing the former's comment. The other mechs in the room held more interest for Dai Atlas, one he had already met. Kup didn't seem anything like the masters back at the academy 'strange' Dai Atlas thought. 'Perhaps the other mech is leading the mission' "Hello sir" he said with a bow, "Dai Atlas at your service."
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

War Room, War Academy

"Just a joke, sarge....." Electro muttered. "Alright, let's try this again."

The smirk quickly faded off of Electro's face, and he straightened himself up. "Electro reporting for duty, sirs! What does this concern?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Prime's Shuttle

Zeta Prime responded to Ratchet. "Your zeal is acknowledged and appreciated, doctor. I hope you treat all your patients this way, though. Not simply the important ones who were stupid enough to throw their lives away in a fit of egotism."

Then he smiled to First Aid. "My young friend, you forget one thing...I'm the bearer of the Matrix of Leadership, the symbol of life given to us by Primus himself. I suspect...I suspect that it is sustaining me, now. But even that won't last for long."

Of course, he didn't really expect a pair of doctors to put much stock in his religious beliefs...but to Zeta at least it was the truth.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

War Room, War Academy

Prowl turned to Jazz, and nodded. "Hot Rod's there because he mouthed off to one of the data management captains. Hard-Drive, I believe. He was there because of orders."

Hot Rod's going to be in the team... in a way, it was a trial by fire of sorts for Hot Rod. To see if he was truly able to be trusted. Because he trusted Jazz to eliminate Hot Rod if the need arises (although Prowl hoped it would not come to that) and in any case it would be an easy matter to leave him in Kaon if he went rouge.

Of course, Prowl had read Hot Rod's psych-analyst file, and, after careful deliberation, like Volks, decided that they really aren't threats. Rebels, maybe, insubordinate, but more assets than potential enemies.

"Pleasure working with you, Wheeljack. And Highbrow." Prowl said in a clipped manner. "We are very grateful for your help. Prowl out."

Switching off the commlink to Arsenal, Prowl watched as Electro entered the room, followed by Dai Atlas. His expression hardened into the expressionless mask he normally wore.

"Do not joke."

Prowl said in a slow and cold manner, a stark contrast to Kup's angry outburst. His voice was without emotion, was slow, as if he was a predator of sorts. "We are at war. People are dying. We have no time for jokes... or jokers, for that matter. Electro. By rights I should dismiss you... discharged disrespectfully. What you do not realize is, your little sparring exercise has nearly gotten in the way of Zeta Prime's medical treatment. Critical medical treatment, I might add."

Prowl said, taking out his datapad and reading it, as if Electro and his dismissal was but a small thing in Prowl's mind.

It is, considering the war.

"However, circumstances notwithstanding, you have but one last chance to redeem yourself. Commander Jazz, if you would please explain the mission."

En Route to the Medbay

Iacon's Military Medical Bay is a short distance away from the War Academy and the barracks nearby. Ratchet, First Aid, Ironhide and Orion should be reaching the medbay quite soon.

Several other medics, people Ratchet recognized, waved them into one of the bays, the equipment Ratchet and First Aid had requested prepared nearby.

"Hmph." Ratchet replied to Zeta Prime. "I'm not treating you any better or any worse than any of my patients, Zeta. Every life is sacred under Primus and all that. But since you're the Prime and everything, well, I refuse to let you die. At all. And please, do stop blaming yourself. The only one to blame here is whoever did this thing to you, and that's that."

Ratchet knew better than to pressure Orion or Ironhide (especially Ironhide) for details. Not that it particularly concerned him.

"The Matrix, huh? I do hope it would help sustain you. No offense intended, Zeta Prime, but I do not place too much stock in the Templar teachings, but hope... hope, I believe." Ratchet transformed into robot mode, the rear part of his vehicle mode detaching into a gurney that had Zeta Prime laying on top of it. "Now, get that life support unit here now NOW NOW! First Aid, stabilize his conditions, get some fresh energon into his body!"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Suberranian Maintenance Tunnels, Iacon

"Not too far," Raiku would answer, sounding uneasy but focused as he responded to Red Alert. "Now's about the time all of us would be checking out for the day, and I working my reports. With there being no-one here already, no way they'd show up now after hours. The boss hates giving overtime." Had Raiku not been so tense already, he might have tried to mak it sound humorous. As is hhis tone just fell completely flat.

Corridors, War Academy

The news that had been told to them about Zeta Prime's condition was grim, and Terabolt said nothing as Sentinel and the others headed for his location. She found herself wanting to dash ahead to the area, but decided it was best to stick with the others. A Temple Knight charging in there was not likely to help the situation.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

War Room, War Academy

Electro listened to Prowl, and was ready to dismiss everything he was saying as the prickery he had been led to expect.....until he mentioned Zeta Prime.

"Dear Primus....." he said. "I didn't.....I didn't know....."

He remained silent for a few moments, then spoke again. "Alright then. What is the mission?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

War Room, War Academy

"Ah," Jazz replied to Prowl when he mentioned what Hot Rod was doing in the lower levels. "Probably a coincidence that you're recommending me a bunch of loud-mouths, huh?" Jazz said with a tone to his voice that only Prowl and Rapido would recognize that Jazz wasn't serious.

"Take a seat," Jazz said to Dai Atlas as the latter introduced himself and pointed him towards where he could sit down. Which was in front of Jazz's desk. "Mission briefing is about to start so pay attention." He had no time to be friendly right now nor did he really have to be. After all, this guy also was in violation of the code of conduct or at least some kind of rule. Otherwise Kup wouldn't have this fender-bender that he's having now. "So, Dai Atlas. Tell me a little something about yourself, because you're the only mech in here that I know nothing about."

Jazz turned to Electro. "You," he pointed to Electro." Sit. Down." was all Jazz had to say to him. The more he opened his mouth, the less Jazz would have to worry about leaving him behind if he screws up. "You'll receive your mission briefing once Hot Rod and Hytherion get here."

En Route to the Medbay

The Matrix of Leadership, First Aid thought. He had heard and read things about it, but never really gave it much attention about what it really was. After all, he never considered himself to ever become a Prime and Zeta was already a Prime long before he came rolling off the assembly line.

The Matrix of Leadership. If the Matrix was some source of energy, what the Prime said would make a lot of sense. First Aid didn't want to bother Zeta Prime, but for some reason he became curious. "Sir. From what I've heard, the Matrix is passed from Prime to Prime. Do you think it's sustaining you long enough for you to pass it on?"

First Aid helped push the gurney into the med bay as quick as he could. "There's nothing more I can do for him to stabilize his condition right now," he said to Ratchet in a calm and collective manner. "He's been prepped for operation."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

En Route to the Medical Bay

(OOC: I'm sorry, Brave, but I have to move Sentinel :()

Sentinel, with Terabolt and presumably several others accompanying him, moved at a brisk pace as he walked towards the Medical Bay which Prowl had in the meantime directed him to.

This had spun out of control. Why? Why at his watch?

Despite his desires to be elected Prime, Sentinel never wanted to see Zeta Prime die. Sure, the old codger may be an old, old fossil, but he did not deserve to die, not like this.

Sentinel gritted his teeth, and balled his fists. Someone will have to pay.

The Military Commander walked near the medical bay, in time to see Ratchet and First Aid beginning their treatment on Zeta Prime. Sentinel grabbed one of the incoming medics (one whose name, of course, Sentinel had forgotten). "How is he?" Sentinel growled.

"Dire, sir, dire. Ratchet and First Aid are doing all they can-"

"Then what are you doing here standing around talking to me? Go help them!" Sentinel snapped, giving the confused medic a rude shove.

Military Medical Bay

"It's sustaining him long enough so he can survive and deliver some payback to whomever is behind this... this poisoning!" Ratchet snapped at First Aid, although his tone was not really that harsh, the stress is getting to him.

Okay, Ratchet, calm down. You can do this.

Energon Pump Transfusion. It's been done before. You've read about it. Simulations. There's a 20% chance of survival. Yeah, you can ride this out. Zeta will be fine and you'll be famous and...

Damn.

Ratchet scowled as he steeled his nerves. Metaphorically, of course, for a Cybertronian's nerves are indeed already made of a steel-like alloy.

"Right. Begin operation." Ratchet said. "Do we have a donor Energon Pump ready?"

"Right here, sir."

"Right, good, Pharma. First step, we're going to disconnect Zeta Prime's pain receptors... would you prefer to be sedated, Zeta Prime?"

War Room, War Academy

Prowl's blue optics were very cold as he regarded Electro. The normally docile and peaceful azure blue that was the colour of Prowl's optics had changed. It was still technically the same shade of azureblue, but the way Prowl looked at Electro, it did not bring to mind a calm sky or a peaceful sea, but rather a harsh, icy blizzard that would sooner bury you.

"You did not know." Prowl repeated, voice thick with disdain. "Typical excuse. I suppose if we are not at war, dying you would see nothing wrong with having a swordfight right outside a military base, do you? Commander Jazz, this young soldier's fate rests in your hands."

Prowl turned away, and began debriefing Sentinel and Sky Lynx through a microphone about the situation that had led to Zeta Prime's condition, whilst in the meantime directing some of his intelligence agents to spin out a temporary cover story to allay the press. And there is the Senate to boot, who would no doubt be asking questions soon.

Because, manipulation aside, Electro was a low priority in Prowl's optics.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Military Medbay:

Orion heard Sentinel coming and faded into the background as much as he could.

Ironhide, on the other hand, did not. Walking forward, he interposed himself between Sentinel and the rest of the medical staff. "Back off! They're doin' th' best they can! Leave 'em alone!!"

War Room:

Hot Rod strode into the room, looking smudged and a little dusty. "What's up, guys?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay

"Good," Zeta Prime told Ratchet. "I don't have time for people who would treat me better than anyone else they deal with just because I have a lofty title." He frowned. "But that doesn't mean, doctor, that I'll let you lecture me on who...who is responsible for my condition. Medicine is your specialty, not politics and strategy. Y-you don't understand."

He smiled. "But no offence is taken," he said to Ratchet. "You are free to believe as you wish...at least, as l-long as y...you make sure I don't die and let the Matrix b-be claimed by some fanat...ic..."

Zeta's voice trailed of, as if he was fatigued. But then he spasmed, almost vaulting off of the gurney as paroxysms of pain wracked his body.

Once he'd sunk back down to the table, he weakly turned his head toward First Aid and told him, "It's...it's distinctly possible," he admitted. "But not if you two have anything t-to say about it, I hope."

He saw Sentinel, of course, but didn't address him. He didn't much care for the military commander, and honestly he would have been happier if he hadn't been here to see Zeta in such a weakened condition.

But maybe it's for the best, he admitted. If I do die, he'll need to protect the new Prime. Guard him, and make sure that he doesn't do anything as stupid as I just did. Seeing this might actually help.

Suberranian Maintenance Tunnels, Iacon

Red Alert grunted. "Not at all like my bosses, then," he told Raiku, trying to momentarily distract the tech from the very real danger they were in. "They'd rather pay two officers overtime than hire one new one. Which is great for job security I guess, unless you're the kind of weirdo who likes to have a personal life."
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

War Academy: War Room

Sitting down Dai Atlas sighed, " I'm afraid there is little to tell, I have been a knight of the Temple since I first was given a spark. More recently I was given a chance to oversee a small communications satellite in deep space." he paused "I was summoned back and have been keeping tabs on Cyberton ever since; attempting to gain a feel for the culture of today. It saddens me to see such unrest and turmoil." Pausing, he spoke again. "Although I suspect you would be more interested to note that I am a master of most edged weapons, and have extensive knowledge of Circuit-Su, Metalikato, and Crystalocution."

Looking intently into Jazz's optics he said finally "Though I must also tell you, I will not kill unless absolutely necessary."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

War Academy, War Room

Jazz sat back, arms crossed and listened to every word that Dai Atlas said. He found it hard to believe that he was pretty familiar with three types of martial arts. Where did he find the time to learn all those disciplines? Jazz shrugged and thought that perhaps it was possible. He probably had nothing to do when he was stationed at that satellite. "It's not your abilities that I'm the most interested in," Jazz replied to Dai Atlas. "I value experience. You can have all the abilities that a mech can have, but if you don't have any kind of experience then you're not much of use. It's why I survived my encounter with Sixshot. The mech I'm going to tell you about later. He had a lot of power, but no experience. If he did, I wouldn't be sitting here."

Dai Atlas could prove to be a valuable asset to the team, though reluctance to kill is something that Jazz didn't really like to hear. "Then you have a choice to make, Dai Atlas. Because if you're going to accept the mission that I have in store for us, you're probably going to have to."

Prowl was getting annoyed with Electro and it started to show. The kid was green. No doubt about it. When Jazz joined the Autobots, he was like that too. Not being able to see the bigger picture and all that. Electro needed experience and this mission will give him just that. Also some insights that he probably would want to have erased too after.

Jazz gave Prowl a nod, acknowledging him when he spoke to him. "Don't worry. I'll try and keep him from saying stupid things." He stood up and turned his head to Electro. "Electro. Briefing will start in a few kliks. Go sit over there at that big round table with the holo projector in the middle." He then turned to Dai Atlas. "Dai Atlas, join him if you will."

The doors of the War Room opened as Jazz made his way towards Rapido. Hot Rod came walking in and Jazz turned his head towards him. "Glad you could make it," he replied. "Mission briefing's about to start. Take a seat over there next to Electro and Dai Atlas."

Jazz looked around. Hytherion still hadn't called in so he was one mech short. He went through the list that Prowl gave him earlier of candidates to select for the mission. Topspin was on it and since he had some experience with Sixshot too, Jazz gave him a call. "Topspin. This is Jazz. I'm preparing a rescue mission for Magnus. If you want in, report to the War Room as soon as possible."

Topspin was a reliable soldier. He was there too when they encountered Sixshot for the first time and he probably wouldn't mind another crack at him if Sixshot was at the Mansion.

Medbay

"Interesting," First Aid said. It's kind of strange but with The Prime at death's door, The Matrix and everything about it was starting to interest him. Though now was not the time to think about it.

"Don't worry, sir. We're going to take good care of you so for now, stop talking and save your strength. You're going to need it."
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Military Medbay

Sentinel did not back down from Ironhide, and instead fixed him with a pompous, steely gaze. If he was not gifted with a massive chin, he might even look actually threatening to the old war veteran.

"You old, obso-" Sentinel began, but then he saw Zeta Prime, saw the Prime laying there on the gurney, surrounded by medics... and caught himself, and scowled. "Fine. Why don't we ALL get out of here so the medics can work, while you brief me on what the blazing Pit happened in Kaon." Without a second glance, Sentinel whirled around and stormed out of the medical bay.

"Cheery guy." Ratchet muttered as he watched Sentinel walk out. No. No distractions. "Remedy, Ambulance, get that replacement Fuel Pump ready! Pharma, you're on vital levels monitor duty. We're going to start to start the operation. First Aid, you'll assist me."

Turning to Zeta Prime, Ratchet chuckled dryly. "We're medics, Zeta Prime. We'll save your life, and we'll argue about our specialities over a drink at Maccadams' all week if you want to-"

Zeta Prime went into convulsions just then. "Sparkdammit- he's going into convulsions. The body's rejecting the contaminated Energon- Ambulon, get twenty grams of pure Energon into his bloodstream stat! Remedy- anaesthetics! Numb the pain."

Ratchet turned to First Aid, and shook his head. "We'll have to operate now." Without a second word, Ratchet's right hand retracted and was replaced by a sharp scalpel, and began to cut Zeta Prime's chest armour apart, revealing the Energon Fuel Pump (OOC: think a human heart), with an extremely complex system of wires. Ratchet blanched. Instead of the bluish-purple hue the pipes was supposed to have, they were instead brown, even rusty in places. "Damn. First Aid, connect the Energon wires from the donor Fuel Pump to Zeta Prime's as I cut off the damaged ones. On my mark..."

War Room, War Academy

Prowl glanced at Hot Rod as he entered the room. Not as insolent as Electro, at least, although Kup seems not to trust the young Autobot. Funny thing is, Prowl had some sort of unexplained gut feeling that if things were different, Kup would've taken Hot Rod under his wing as his protege...

The strategist listened to Dai Atlas and filed the information for later use. After all, Templar Knights that are actually willing to help... Prowl could count three, including Dai Atlas, and the other two are elsewhere in the War Academy.

Not killing, though? A noble sentiment. Prowl wouldn't kill unless necessary either... but ten times out of ten it's that sentiment that caused Cy-Kills and Violenjiegers and Legions and all their ilk to keep surviving for another battle, another war.

They needed an edge.

Something... stronger. Obsidian would approve. Kup wouldn't, of course, but then the world is not black and white.

Prowl turned to Jazz, and waited until he was finished speaking. "I may have to add to your mission, Jazz. Understandably, Magnus' rescue takes priority over this-" Prowl, quite noticeably, did not mention the group's survival. "But you now have a secondary objective. The Six-Changer. The Decepticons must have backup plans, some kind of technical codes. It is conceivable for the scientists that Volks had uncovered -- Scorponok, Predacon, Tarantulas and Thunderwing -- would have them on their persons."

Prowl pointed at Hot Rod with the tip of his stylus. "I do believe our young friend here would be most useful in... appropriating the information we need."

Jazz decided to take Topspin instead? A good, reliable choice, if a bit green... but then not every soldier could be an obedient, competent one like Jazz. But then, Jazz was only one Autobot...

No, they needed an edge. They need to balance the scales.

Jazz could appropriate the information. Wheeljack and Highbrow could reverse-engineer the technology. But where to get the raw materials? Despite his machinations, Prowl had not been able to obtain a Protoform, and he doubted that Yoketron would appreciate it if he asked one to be made into a weapon.

There must be something he could do...

Ah. Yes.
Chip1123
Protoform

Academy Grounds

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin received Jazz's communication and smiled. "Music to my audio receptors. I'll be right there." He said in reply, transforming and taking off towards the War Room.

---------------------

Rapido looked over the group, silently appraising each member who had assembled. It was diverse enough of a group. Several different talent sets. The main question was if the group could function together. If they couldn't, even Rapido couldn't run the multitude of simulations that would go wrong. He sighed, hoping that Jazz was able to lead this ragtag bunch. If anyone could, he could.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
TLB80

a long overdue post

Post by TLB80 »

War Room, War Academy

Electro nodded and sat down at the round table. "Nobody 'round here has a sense of humour." he thought. "How do these people deal with Prowl without wanting to tear their own heads off?"

He certainly did. Either his or someone else's head. He didn't trust people without a sense of humour, and more than often he found he hated them.

Still, at least the mission would give him a chance to tear off some heads.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay

Zeta Prime nodded weakly. "Of course," he said to First Aid, though he was only humouring the medic. He was dying, and he knew it. A part of him wanted to tell First Aid and Ratchet not to bother with the surgery, not to waste their time and energy on a lost cause...but he held his tongue. If the medics didn't at least try, the scandal would leave his successor paralyzed and unable to act, so tainted would be by the previous Prime's death.

So he laid there, submitting to their futile efforts purely so they could say that they'd done everything possible to save their Prime's life once the questions started.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

War Room, War Academy

With everybody seated and Topspin on his way, Jazz walked up to the roundtable. He gave Prowl a nod, acknowledging that he understood the contents of the secondary mission. Reaching the table he switched the holographic projector on. He looked at each individual at the table for a moment. Hot Rod, Electro, Dai Atlas. Each had no idea what they were getting in to, but each of them eager to participate in a mission. Jazz looked at Rapido. Even though he didn't know the exact contents of the mission, he at least knew that this was going to be a big one and more importantly a dangerous one.

"Alright men," Jazz said as he addressed the mechs in front of him. "As you may or may not know, one of our own has been captured by a group that calls themselves the Decepticons. They can be recognized by this symbol." A Decepticon logo appeared on the holographic projector quickly followed by an image of Megatron. "This guy is their leader. His name is Megatron and most of you know him as the governor of Kaon."

Jazz started to walk around the table as a picture of The Governor's Mansion showed up. "Magnus sacrificed himself so that two scientists could make it out of Kaon alive. We believe that Magnus is being held at the Mansion and our mission is to break him out of there and bring him back home." Jazz stopped walking and put both hands on the table, looking each mech in the optics for a moment. "It's not going to be easy however. This mission has been branded a Black Op. Off the record."

He paused for a moment, letting it all sink in with everybody. "So before you're going to accept this mission, this is what you have to know: we're going to be on our own without any support from Iacon. We'll only have each other. We're going to be considered expendable, we probably have to kill a few mechs and we might not even make it out alive. So before I continue, I need to know from each of you: "In or out?"

Kup looked and listened. At least Jazz was honest to them. That was probably the best course of action too with the possibility of having to face Megatron, Sixshot, Tarantulas, Predacon, Scorponok, Thunderwing and some of his other cronies. With an operation like this, trust is key and if you're lying to your partners you're as good as dead.

Military Medbay

As stressed as Ratchet looked, First Aid was complete opposite. He had never done a procedure like this before, but he had faith that Ratchet knew what he was doing. He was the senior medic in this facility after all and he could learn a lot from him. First Aid was ready to connect the Energon wires from the donor Fuel Pump to Zeta Prime's Fuel Pump. "I'm ready. On your mark..."
Aspiring DJ!
Chip1123
Protoform

War Room, War Academy

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin strolled in as Jazz finished the last part of the introduction. "You can count me in. Got a score to settle." He said, the doors zipping closed behind him.

Rapido smiled as Topspin made his reply. "It'll be dangerous, but we'll have a good plan. We'll be taking risks, but they will be smart risks. Watch each other's backs and we'll make sure everyone gets out in one piece, including Magnus." Turning towards Jazz. "I have to ask, do we know for sure he's still functional? No point in the mission, and risking more good soldiers, if he's been killed."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
TLB80

in which Electro forgets he's not in Lord of the Rings

Post by TLB80 »

War Room, War Academy

Electro didn't wait long before responding.

"Certainty of death, small chance of success..... What are we waiting for?" he said, suppressing a smirk for fear of another Prowl lecture.