[New RPG] If I'd actually thought about it....

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

If I'd actually thought about it....

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Sky Lynx, mighty white knight, and superhero genius lieutenant commander who defies description. Is he a dragon, a gryphon, a dinoblast with dinosaur transform static?

Either way, if I'd actually been thinking, I should have introduced Sky Lynx as a neutral character who could have been recruited by either side, or none, and a lot more wild than he was in the cartoon. A true force of nature.

Hindsight really is 20/20.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Shine

Post by Shine »

I'm sure you could always make up for that "mistake" by introducing another character using that idea.

And really, does Sky Lynx have to remain with the Autobots? Who's to say he can't simply turn his back on them and put his immense talents to the best possible use elsewhere? Exploit that oversized ego of his! Let it guide him to where it believes he should be! :D
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Mmm, if I had actually sat down and thought about it, well, put it this way, if I had a penny for every unused idea that I wished I had used instead, I would be a millionaire. ;)

Nothing I regret more than Grimlock, though. He's completely off from how I intended him to be.