yo

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I wholeheartedly agree with that. I think any idiot should be able to post whatever shit they like. I'm not entirely sure why we bother with having staff anymore anyway. Now, let's sit back and enjoy some good old-fashioned fun.

Sades

Post by Sades »

Thanks for that, Cliffy.

You know what, I don't give a shit anymore.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Join the club, luv. If he's doing it on purpose to get a response he's trolling, and something should have been done about it a long time ago. As I'm used to nothing being done about this sort of thing as it tends to be unless said troll happens to press buttons on an admin, maybe you can see why I don't particularly trust the system to do anything about it.

Posting a comic no-one here gives a shit about is no different to what Axe is doing, it's just less pretentious. Either we say "free for all, people can post whatever half-arsed crap they like despite antipathy from anyone who can be bothered" or we tighten up on it. We can't go "That was hilarious!" for one and not for another.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Nice coup against the system there, cowboy. You're a real internet hero.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Hound

Post by Hound »

Locked.

I so want to get all worked up and opinionated but just can't seem to care...