what would you do if the world ended?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Here's a fun question! It's [kind of] a two parter!

Well? What would you do? Who would you contact? Would you be with family? Friends? Lovers?

Anyone you'd want to tell off? Kick in the nuts?

Make up your own apocalypse. What'll it be? Tidal Wave? Global Warming? Eaten by buttons as they begin their bid for global domination?

When the Zambah Apocalypse begns, I'll probably be here, in my apartment. I think that, since it's a highrise, I'll just try to gather everyone I love who is nearby in my apartment building and wait for rescue. Or winter.

... Unless the guvment try to bomb my city, at which point I'll cry like a baby for days in anticipation of losing people, because losing people hurts. A lot. But, in the end I'll make a run for it, not killing anyone who gets bitten until they are actually fricking zombies trying to eat my head, because I can't fathom shooting my mother or my dad or my sister etc.

I would probably wonder about, worry about and try to contact the few people I actually like from here, because I just realised a couple of days ago that I've known a few people here for longer than I've known all of my current friends.

I would love, love love to kick my team lead's boss square in the nuts. And in the teeth. He is a total douche.

My boyfriend will survive the zambahs for sure, because I've already told him that in the event of a zombie apocalypse, he is not allowed to get bitten or turn into a zombie. I will survive, because I'm meaner than the undead. :mad:

You?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Come rain, shine or apocalypse Tesco will endure. Which means I will endure. In fact it'll probably be us causing the end of the world for a laugh.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I assume that I'd be dead...
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I like to think the chain of events would at some point involve me piloting a giant robot and slicing something the **** in half.
Sades

Post by Sades »

You guys get a big fat F. Where's the creativity? I put some effort into it. Not much, but effort nonetheless!

I want a mech to kill the zombies with. :(
Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

I reckon Aliens or chocolate chip cookies should get us :D Death from indigestion or invasion your choice...

A giant tidal wave of cookie dough will drown the streets! :) We'll all eat it or suffer allergic reactions from it and eventually die! From lack of anything else...

As for the E.T's turning feral...anyone got anything versus them? Besides your average gun blasting their many brains out.

In the event of a zombie invasion...I shall grab my friends, throw the brother to them, ignore my panicking mother and side with my dad to the almost near end :') Until which I shall bail not from fear but to find a cure...shameless actions...:)
Patapsco

Post by Patapsco »

I'll be holding a bacon sandwich with lashings of ketchup and brown sauce and an eight pack of just on the cusp of freezing beer while sitting on a deckchair, somewhere up high as I watch the world blow itself to hell.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I'd probably be the one holding the antiseptic wipes and sticking plasters.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Go crazy(er).

If the world is blowing itself to hell,sit back with beers and burgers with the fam.

In case of Zombie invasion,2 shotguns,lotsa ammo,and holed up in my grandparents place with them,with even more guns and ammo.And acess to sharp farm impliments and impaling objects.

For an alien invasion...what we talking?Independence day or War of the Worlds?Though possibly the same thing as the Zombies.

As par the cookie invasion,as long as Ice ain't cooking them,all good. :p
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

In the chanse its nucleur i'd hole up in a lab with any surviving Genetic scientests and start making a mutant cochroach army to fight off Zombies
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I'd start murdering random people. No wait, I'd start murdering idiots at random. Wait, its the same thing isn't it? Well, I'd be killing as many people as possible and helping usher in the end of the world as best as I could. I'd probably try to invoke all the Enochian keys as well, just in case there was any chance for survival, since in theory it opens all the inter-planar doors to chaos and apocalypse. Oh, and I'd kill stupid people for sport. Zombies too of course, I'm not discriminatory.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Ackula wrote: Oh, and I'd kill stupid people for sport.
Suicide isn't a sport.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Notabot wrote:Suicide isn't a sport.
nice one
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cliffjumper wrote:I like to think the chain of events would at some point involve me piloting a giant robot and slicing something the **** in half.

So no change to your life goals then?
The Doctor

Post by The Doctor »

I would jump into the Tardis and leave this dirt ball behind..

Another option is to find my former boss and beat the living hell out of him.
Ice Shard
Protoform

Post by Ice Shard »

13thScorpio wrote: As par the cookie invasion,as long as Ice ain't cooking them,all good. :p
:O My cookies could kill people in multiple ways! In fact people could die before they even ate the cookies! The flour drying up their eyeballs could work :P And those cookies tasted nice!! My neighbour still lives despite I haven't seen him a for a few weeks.

Alien Invasion...Green squibbly aliens waving tentacles and little water guns. Utterly terrifying :D there's always the more fearsome Aliens and Predators. Not much fun though :(
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Find Alison Carroll and profess my undying love for her.

If we're talking something survivable(zombies, aliens, lawyercons), grab Alison Carroll and a bunch of supplies and move into an underground bunker to wait out the situation and work on repopulating the world. :D
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Heinrad wrote:...and a bunch of supplies and move into an underground bunker to wait out the situation... :D
Oh, you've heard about our office ground floor, then? It isn't underground, but there's nary a window, thick brick walls and our only link to the world is the aircon unit, which we keep switched off most of the year as it makes us too cold (and that will, of course, stop any fallout dust getting into the area). In dire emergency, we hope to go into the Finance room, shut the door and put out the lights... although, come to think about it, we often want to do that on a daily basis...

If you wish to repopulate the world, we have six secure screened interview rooms. Alas, no fresh water, but defrosting the fridge is an option.

There is also a first aid kit with antiseptic wipes and sticking plasters...
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Notabot wrote:Suicide isn't a sport.
**** you.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Also not a sport. Dare, maybe, but not a sport.