Spider Jerusalem rules all...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Wolfang

Spider Jerusalem rules all...

Post by Wolfang »

Got books 4-7 of Transmetropolitan today: 3 from Amazon and 1 from Forbidden Planet- all arriving on the same day. Nearly as bizarre as some of the contents of the series, but never mind that....

I am going now to locate volumes 8-10 and 0 of this awesome series. I admit, there's a high probability that I'm one of the last here to click on to this. If you haven't though: do so. Why? Because Warren Ellis and Darrick Robertson will put everything- AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING- into perspective for you. This is one of the greatest series EVER and deserves consideration.

That and it's really awesome. Now go... flee before me lest I unleash the bowel disruptor upon you. The current setting is 'intestinal meltdown'. You've been warned...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Hound

Post by Hound »

My favorite thing to do when I 1st get a TPB of Transmet. is to flip through the book real quick while a friend is right there next to me. "Whoa, I think I just saw a woman with 3 tits! Yep, 3 of 'em..." That always gets a worthy response...

It's easily one of my favorite series. Ellis' best work if you ask me. Well wait, Planetary is probably a tie...
der2

Post by der2 »

It gave me a completely new perspective on comics as a medium. Go Spider! I rarely enjoyed a title as much as I did that series.