[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Trypticon, arriving from the armoury:
tap-out and Slicer, enroute from the army and trying to help apprehend Detritus, arrived behind Thundercracker.
Slicer, guns out and eyes grinning, asked eagerly "Where is he!?" of the seeker: Tap-out stayed silent as he tried to decipher the information that the Junkion had broadcast...
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Trypticon----------

Warpath firing as the Decepticon's order. "Heh heh it's like shooting rats in the box." Then Detritus's broadcast came in. "Yeah right, like I don't know." Warpath then looked at his gun and then looked at Shockwave. "Mmm....Nah Not now."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon:

Trypticon: -keeping up the fire at Detritus-

--------------

Thundercracker: "He's coming this way. That's the best I can tell you."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Tagan Heights

Cerebros descended into the old factory's bowels, laser pistol in hand. Gasket and Grommet flanked him, rolling along with their gun turrets scanning for enemies. They needn't have bothered, though; they hadn't seen so much as a slime trail to indicate that the Quintessons had been here in months.

That's not to say that there weren't any signs of their presence at all, though. Blaster burns, blown-open doors, plundered supply rooms and the occasional dead body decorated the levels they had moved through, but obviously the Quintessons hadn't found anything that interested them enough to make them set up shop.

Which means they couldn't find a way into the sub-levels. Good. My lab should still be intact.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Detritus kept ducking and diving firing as he went.

A shot from the defense systems shattered his headlight and another one slagge dhis winch.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Rhul

Gunrunner tried to dodge the missile attack from the Peacebringer, but one of the missiles hit his left wing.

With his flight control lost, the pretender tried to land, but he crashed in the ground, skidded a dozen meters and stopped finally behind some of the Fort's ruins.

" Nh.... ", he groaned, trying to not lose conscience.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fort Rhul:

BBC: -partially repaired, watches Gunrunner's descent, stands, grabbing his laser rifle and starts out towards the fallen Cybertronian as a steady pace-

Iacon skedway:

Wheeljack: -speeding towards his old lab-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

verytired

Post by verytired »

Tap-out hefted the photon cannon he was carrying to his chest, and looking anxiously at the pair of Decepticons, he asked of Tundercracker and Slicer:
"Guys, I ran with this guy back in the resistance. He's good people, can we atleast give him a chance to explain himself?"

Slicer sighed, pointedly, as he waited for Detritus to get closer.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon:

Thundercracker: -shrugs- "I'm just here to throw him out."

----------

Trypticon: -activating his commgear- "Hot Rod, this is Trypticon. Is it possibly for you to assemble a force to go after some random Quint who appears to be heading for the plasma energy chamber?"

Wheeljack's Lab:

Wheeljack: -skids to a stop outside, transforms to robot mode, knocks on the door.... optics widening in surprise as it falls inward-

Ironhide: -hanging from the ceiling, upside down, in what appears to be a solid mass of hardened glue, his body encased from the waist down(or up, as the case may be), arms folded across his chest, scowling down at Wheeljack- "Jus'. Don't. Ask."

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Fort Rhul

The Peacebringer that had downed Gunrunner (the last of his kind still functional, as it happened) began to advance on the Autobot, obviously intent on stomping him into the ground.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Detritus roars along the corridor back in vehicle mode. He skids round a corner. Searching for a way to damage the Decepticon base.

He sends out another com signal.

"now the news at 10 bong Valiant junkion flees for his life.bong treacherous decepticons attempt to silence him bong Decepticons plot to kill Prime bong Thunderwing scapegoat used to cover tracks bong treachery is afoot.

~*~

Chopshop transforms with difficulty and limps towards Trypticon. Extending his trident he leans on it. Weaving back and forth as he staggers along. His paint scorched almost completely off one of his attenae a crumpled mess of metal.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Prowl's message tried to reach Optimus Prime's damaged comm gear...

" Optimus Prime, here Prowl reporting. Darkmount is ours. Prime, do you copy? "

Fort Rhul

Gunrunner painly transformed into robot mode, his rear winged backpack damaged beyond repair.

" Oh, great, I cannot transform into jet mode! " the pretender muttered.

Engaging his foot mounted thrusters, the pretender leaped out of the Peacebringer's way and when he hit ground again, he rolled to one side, covering behind some ruins.

When Gunrunner rised his head to see if the Quintesson titan was moving again towards him, the Autobot saw Black Battle Convoy aproaching.

" Oh blast! He is here, coming for me! He should know the bomb was my idea*! " he groaned.

* remember Kalis Quintesson garrison?
verytired

Post by verytired »

Ignoring the Junkions transmissions, Slicer dropped to one knee, and aimed his Arm/Las Cannons at the end of the corner, where Detritus was almost surely going to come round:
Tap-Out listened to the transmission intensely, and looked at Slicer and Thundercracker with suspiscious eyes...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Trypticon

Detritus shot round the corner at full speed heading for the exit.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon, Exit:

Thundercracker: -aiming at the approaching Detritus- "You've outstayed your welcome, Junkion. Leave."

Trypticon: "I tried telling him that when he tried to reprogram one of my engineering consoles. Just shoot the idiot."

Wheeljack's Lab:

Wheeljack: -finally getting Ironhide free from the glue-

Ironhide: -crashes to the ground- "Thanks." -rubbing head- "Ah think."

Wheeljack: "What did you do?"

Ironhide: "Awl Ah'm gonna say is this. Seal that stupid weapons locker'a yers an' dump it in a black hole're somthin'."

Wheeljack: -chuckles- "Where's Prime?"

Ironhide: -points-

Wheljack: -moving to see where Ironhide's pointing- "Sweet Primus....." -goes over, starts checking Prime over-

Ironhide: -picks up Prowl's transmission, panel on his arm popping open, hitting a few buttons- "Prowl? This' Ironhide. Prahme's down. Thunderwing trahed ta kill us."

Fort Rhul:

BBC: -optics narrowing at Gunrunner- "Oh, look. It's you." -aiming at the Peacebringer, opening fire with his rifle and his one working shoulder launcher-

verytired

Post by verytired »

Trypticon
"Fine by me!" Slicer replied to Trypticon, but as he finished his sentence, Tap-out slammed his commandeered Photon Cannon down on the former Actionmasters arms!
"No! We just want him out of here, lets give him a chance!" he stared at Thundercracker as he said this, and then shouted over his shoulder to the oncoming Detritus:
"Get out of here man!"

Deep Beneath the Taaan hieghts, 13 levels below Generator C
Deliberatas faces were all smiling: he was beyond cohesive thought at this point, all the admonishments and faiures he had endured goading him onward, dreams of him being hailed as a conquering hero his siren call.
The Lift juddered and clanged to a halt. His tentacles pullled and strained at the door to open it's rusted slide bolts, to reveal the dark and ill lit hallway before him.
At the far end of this, there was a glow. His Destiny. His enemies Armageddon.
He floated off and into the dark, anxious and almost afraid of his own glory to come...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Trypticon, this is Soundwave. Second-generation Decepticons have seized the Warworld. I've activated the self-destruct and locked out the command codes, but I suspect they might be able to undo my handiwork. Launch immediately and use whatever means necessary to stop the ship from escaping."

Fort Rhul

The Peacebringer, badly damaged by the previous fighting, turned toward BBC as if to attack him...then froze in place. It emitted a squawk of mechanical frustration, then collapsed to the ground in a heap.

Tagan Heights

Cerebros stopped in front of a sealed door then popped open an access panel a few paces away. He placed his hand on the scanner under the panel, and the door slid open as it recognized his spark signature. He stepped through, flanked by Gasket and Grommet. The room they walked into was cosmetically similar to the rest of the factory, except for one small, almost insignificant detail.

It was filled with transectors.

The transectors were arrayed in a series of stasis chambers, going from oldest to newest as you moved deeper into the room. Most of the bodies were half-finished, abandoned prototypes that wouldn't be of any use. The second-last chamber, the one that the Fortress transector had once occupied, was empty. Cerebros walked past the prototypes, past the empty chamber. He stopped before the last one, the one that held what he had come to retrieve.

Inside the chamber was Fortress Maximus.

This Maximus was a lot less impressive than the one he'd just blown up. Far from being a citybot, it was a conventional, if still rather large, Transformer. Standing somewhat taller than Ultra Magnus or Optimus in his old Powermaster armour, the transector was a perfectly downscaled version of the destroyed city.

Or, at least, it will be if it still works...

Cerebros tapped the activation code into the stasis chamber's controls, then smiled behind his faceplate as the transector came to life. New awareness, an echo of what had been lost when his city had exploded, began to flood the Headmaster's senses again. To Cerebros, it was like being able to see again after having gone blind.

The chamber's glass partition withdrew into the floor, and at his direction the headless transector walked out into the room. Cerebros leapt into the air, transforming to head mode and connecting to the transector's neck. At the same time, Gasket and Grommet rolled into storage spaces in the transector's legs, which sealed behind them once they were inside. System status reports flowed into Cerebros' brain as soon as he connected, telling him that the new body was fully functional.

Whole once again, Fortress Maximus walked out of the storage chamber.

(OOC: Yay for a Fort Max small enough to actually interact with people. :) )
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon:

Trypticon: "Message recieved and understood, Soundwave." -deactivates his commlink, activates his intraship- "Okay. Unless you're too badly injured to move, I need you to get out of me. Now."

Main Hatch, Trypticon:

Thundercracker: "What? Why?"

Trypticon: "The Warworld's been stolen by the Cybertronian Empire."

Thundercracker: -optics widening- "WHAT?!?!?"

Trypticon: "Yes, the teal and metal guys. I guess they like to remind us now and then that they're still around. Now get out of me, take your two friends and that idiot with you. I'm the only thing currently in our operational arsenal that has a chance against the Warworld. Not much of one, but it's better than nothing." -bringing his antigravs online, cycling power from his main energizers into his weapons systems, taking main gun off of standby-

Thundercracker: -nodding- "Good hunting."

Trypticon: "Hunting's not the hard part. The thing's the size of a small moon. Capturing it is the hard part."

Thundercracker: "Good point." -looks at the others- "All right, grab that wing nut and get out of here. That's an order!" -reaching out to grab whatever part of Detritus is close to him-

Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Astrotrain, Hatemonger, Shockwave, this is Gigatron. Polyhex has been reclaimed, and security procedures are underway. Report mission status."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Trypticon

Crosscut optic band widened in surprise.

" But... what about the wounded, Trypticon? The damaged Autobot - Kick-Off- and Whirl? " the Ambassador asked, moving to the Repair Bay exit.

---

Fort Rhul

Gunrunner finally managed to rise to his feet again, and limped towards BBC.

" Err... thanks " he said, nodding. " Ah, and sorry about the bomb... " he grinned.

---

Wheeljack's lab

Prowl sent a new message, this time for Ironhide.

" What did you say? " the strategist replied, still using a codified frequency, " Thunderwing acted alone or is a decepticon conspiracy? "