[BW] Realignments

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Maximal Base

''Halt!Who gose there!''Razorbeast shouted at Silverbolt at the end of the hall.He locked his rifle on the bot.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Forrest

Wolfang ducked, avoiding Quickstrike's shot by inches. Transforming into Wolf, where his smaller mode would take more profit of the surrounding cover, Wolfang retreated and moved deeper into the woods, glad to see the human safe with the equines.

" Nobody is replying my call " he thought, " well then, maybe the base has problems with the comms. So I'm on my own. "

Smelling the air - and catching Megatron's smell -, Wolfang tried to hid from Quickstrike and started to follow the Predacon leader trail.

---

Maximal base

Depth Charge nodded.

" Good news, then " he told Silverbolt. When the Maximal turned and started towards sickbay he saw Razorbeast on the corridor.

" What the slag... " he muttered, frowning.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

''What!Come out and fight you yellow belly tinhorn varmit!''Quickstrike shouted at Wolfang as the Maximal retreated into the woods.Quickstrike turned arounld and headed back to base.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Island wreckage
Fractyl held up his hand after Black Arachnia finished her statement: He was unsure of the chain of command at present, but for one reason or anotherm he wanted to stay on the femme fatales good side.
"Um, Arachnia? Shouldn't we set about diffusing the Signal first? I know the Maximals are more than aware of where our base is, but every precaution helps, doesn't it?"

Leaving the Forrest area.
Megatron watched as the Unicorns slowly dissapered from view as he cleared the horizon.
He looked at the protohuman that he held in his arms: it was clutching to him as it would have to it's mother as a new born. Tears were running down his eyes.
Megatron took his free hand and stroked the creatures head, gently.
"Shush-shush-shush, don't worry: I'll take good care of you, yeesss. After all," he smiled reassuringly, and kept his tone at a gentle level, "you're the only subject I've got: and I'm not going to let anything foil my plans for you, nooo."
The human, not understanding, looked up gratefully at Megatrons visage.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"The signal is weak at best, even I didn't begin to detect it until I was crawling through the wreckage. Unless the Maximals come back here and get in close, they're not going to detect it. However..." Black Arachnia paused as a sizzling sound was heard, followed by a pop as the offending transmitting component popped out and roled towards Fractyl's feet as Black Arachnia worked with the pod. "I believe that ought to attend to things..."
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Oh-no this thread is dying we need someone to post Now!:sweatdrop I just hope it isn't to late.......
verytired

Post by verytired »

The thread aint dying oscar: I think Reclamation is taking a lot of peoples time at the moment. Bear with it, and just think of this as a Season Cliffhanger or sumtin'
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Ok Ok;)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Yeah, we're going on hiatus. Check out this thread for some more details.

Sorry, guys.