[BW] Realignments

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Island Wreckage

Ravage felt a wave of annoyance rising at Black Arachnia's words, but he ignored it. His time with the Vok had taught him to repress far worse.

"Your complaint is noted," he said from his hiding spot well away from the engagement. "Now carry out your orders, please."

Ruined Cave

"I can't help but agree with you," Silverbolt told Depth Charge. "If the monster yet lives, we'll have to slay him another day."

Transforming to beast mode, the Fuzor leaped up and took to the air. His aerial movements were a bit shaky as he headed back towards the Ark.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Fractyl was just standing and nursing his head when the shots began ringing out. With a pained sigh, and an evil look at Blask Arachnia, the Geo Chemist transformed to his Pteradactyl mode and took to the air, moving to fly behind Razorbeast.

Forest
Megatron grunted in exhasperation as the Unicorns charged him: taking a moderate combat stance, he brought his shoulder mounted Machine Guns to bear and peppered the oncoming brutes with bullets.
Never easy, is it?
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Forest, clearing

Wolfang heard Megatron gunfire and, lowering his ears runned towards the sound.

When he arrived at the trees bording clearing, he discovered Megatron firing at two very strange and beautifuls lifeforms.

" Slaggit, is Megatron! I must intervene, he's gonna kill these criatures... "

Transforming swiftly into robot mode, Wolfang carefully rised his gun, aimed at Megatrons' back and fired... and then the Maximal was hit by Quickstrike's attack.

" Unngh... " he grumbled, stunned.

---

Ruined Cave

Depth Charge nodded, and transformed into aerial cruiser but with a damaged wing, he barelly could fly.

" It will be a very long vayage... " he muttered.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Jungle;

Post by tahukanuva »

(OOC; Far as I can tell, his robot legs are just beast mode kibble, so...)
Manterror managed to shift into mantis mode, and bounded off into the air, flying towards the villiage;
Let's see those things follow me into the air.

-----------------------------------
Near Cave

Skyshadow nodded at Silverbolt as he left, "Another day Maximal!"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Forrest Clearing

As Megatron openned fire on them, it did little to effect the actions of the equines, dodging only moderately to avoid most of the shots, but still taking several shots to their bodies. It seemed to do little to stop them though as they closed the distance, aiming to run him through with their horns, or trample him in the process.

Jungle

The equine that had remained behind to watch Manterror had allowed him to transform, still keeping an agressive stance. When he started for the village, though, the equine called out sharp and loud as it started after him, either calling for reinforcements or giving Manterror a warning of his actions. Either way, there would be no doubt the village had heard the noise and would be alert to something on the way
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

''Yeah haaa!Take that you no good Varmint!This hear scrap dont concern you!Why don't Y'all go and leave this here battle!''Quickstrike yelled down to Wolfang,while he fired another shot at him.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Forest

Wolfang tried to rise, what when Quickstrike attacked again, the Maximal only could roll behind a fallen tree.

" At least I dodged his senaky attack! " thought Wolfang, rising.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Mount St. Hilary

Silverbolt swooped down low, then angled himself toward the Maximal HQ entryway.

Island Wreckage

Ravage snarled from his hiding place. "Enough of this! Predacons, take him down!"
Aero Blade

Island Wreckage

Post by Aero Blade »

Black Arachnia continued as before, aiming to fill Razorbeast full of holes for being foolish enough to attack a group of Predacons.

Meanwhile, she sent a com message back to Ravage. "If you don't appreciate our efforts, maybe you ought to come out here and show us how it's done! Or did Megatron tell you to skulk in the shadows to attempt to keep you hidden?" She asked in an unimpressed tone. That could have been the only reason he hadn't come out to attack her earlier or the Maximal now; she was quite sure now that he was here before she was, and Ravage certainly was no coward, though her tone of voice suggested otherwise.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Island Wreckage

Razorbeast quickly jumped to another pile of Wreckage avoiding all incoming fire.Seeing the odds turn against him he decided to fall back.He made one last brust from his rifle at the Predacons.Then he transformed and ran as fast as he could out of the Island Wreckage.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Walking back to the Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -limping back to the Ark in robot mode, watching idly as his arm slowly reknits itself from thin air-

Maximal Base:

Rattrap: -crouching, pulls a flash/bang sticky bomb from one of his arm compartments, primes it, and tosses it down the corridor towards where the Predacon is-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
verytired

Post by verytired »

Island Wreckage
Fractyl, what little pradacon pride he had smarted by Ravages comments, kept his eyes on the fleeing Razorbeast.
"Maximal is retreating: I am in pursuit." he broadcast to Arachnia, Inferno and Waspinator, hoping they'd follow his lead.

Forrest
Megatrons face fell slightly as the Unicorns made there way through his barrage of machine gun fire with little hindrance and cleared the remaining distance with frightening ease. He popped out the wheels on his feet in an attempt to move out of harms way, but the process was too slow...
The nearer of the tow connected with him solidly, it's horn missing his midsection by milimetres but sending him spinning: the seconds horn dug into his exposed side, and as the beast accelerated past him, a large chunk of his armour was wrenched off.
As they passed by, Megatron fell gracelessy to the ground on to his back.
Oh, so they want a FIGHT, do they, YEESSS?!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Island Wreckage

"You know your craven leader all too well," Ravage told Black Arachnia. "And since I have no great desire to murder him right now, we are...cooperating, you could say."

The spy watched as Razorbeast fled.

"Make sure the enemy leaves the area, Predacons, but don't chase him any farther than you need to. After all, we still have a mission to accomplish here."

Maximal Base

Silverbolt transformed back to robot mode and walked through the main entryway. He cast his glance around the base's main room and was surprised not to see any of his comrades milling about.

"This is curious..."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Island Wreckage

Black Arachnia almost smiled, but stopped herself, switching to her internal com to make sure the others didn't overhear as she continued to chat with Ravage. "Do I detect a less-than-subtle hint of disrespect in your tone for our 'dear' leader? There may be hope for you after all..."

As Razorbeast retreated, Black Arachnia watched for a moment, but did not move to pursue herself, she had a more pressing matter. The threat gone, she turned her attention back to the stasis pod, which luckily it and the rubble around it didn't sustain any apparent damaged. She wouldn't want to have to dig it out a second time. However, she still wasn't much closer to getting it out of there without help...

Forrest

As the equines passed by Megatron and did their damage, the dashed off a short ways before they were able to turn around and get prepared as though they might charge again. They had taken quite a few hits from Megatron's weapons, despite the immediate appearace as they continued the attack earlier, but it was quite visible now that they weren't moving around as such.

What was also visible was the fact that the damage they did sustain was dissapearing... It was a bit slow in comparison to how Rampage or Dinobot might have regenerated, but the equines were still healing at an abnormal rate for an organic lifeform. It probably had something to do with the odd energy patterns they were emitting...

As the two equines that had attacked were about ready to do so again, it seems their previous calls had finally been answered as three more of the creatures arrived, two from the opposite side, and another from a different angle. They weren't quite as big as the first two, but they seemed just as aggressive upon seeing Megatron. None of them attacked yet, but from their angles of approach they were begining to box him in...
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Maximal base;

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw barely had time to react before Rattrap's grenade exploded, blinding the former Destron.

------------------------------------------------------

Jungle

Manterror growled as the Unicorn pursued him towards the villiage, though he realised that the scattered confusion the ruckus would cause be be to his advantage.

------------------------------------------------------

Pred Base

Skyshadow entered the base, "Anyone here?"

(ooc: Snapper's here, ain't he?)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Inferno tore off after the Maximal.

"You will burn intruder!" He yelled his flamethrower at the ready.

Waspinator took the more subtle approach figuring why risk getting damaged and flew behind the group.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridor, Maximal Base:

Rattrap: -running around the corner, aiming his blaster at Buzzsaw- "All right, ya slag-suckin' Pred. Move an' I start blowin' holes in ya thorax!"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Island Wreckage

Razorbeast continued running.His long range sensors started to pick up Maximal energy readings.He started running as fast as he could to get to those readings.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Island wreckage
Razorbeast was going at a surprisingly good speed, and if Fractyl wasn't careful, losing him wouldn't be an issue. As Inferno blasted at the maximal, Fractyl replied to Ravage.
"Sir, is it wise to let the Maximal escape? He will certainly bring reinforcements on us?"

Forrest
"Hmm, Intriguing: just what are you things?"
Megatron tried to calm himself as he watched the Unicorns surrond him.
He staggered to his feet, and activated his VTOL jets on his back, blasting into the sky.
"I can always find out from your corpses of course, yeesss. Because No one strikes Megatron and lives!"
As the predacon commander snapped his Whiplash Cutlass from subspace and charged the weapon, he wondered Why do I say stuff like that, hmmm? Nearly all the Maximals here have struck me and most of them- Wait, could these be Transformers? It seems unlikely...
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Island wreckage

Razorbeast started zig-zaging to advoid Inferno 's shots.He was getting closer to the Maximal energy readings.

Forrest

''Hay boss shoudn't we get a move on.I got the humans why are we still hanging arounld?''Quickstrike asked Megatron.