[BW] Realignments

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cave:

Dinobot: -roaring in frustration as the cave roof starts really falling, following Silverbolt and Depth Charge, the energon and lubricants stopping their flow from his arm-

Maximal Base, Corridors:

Rattrap: "Nah, Wolfie, I t'ink I c'n handle a slaggin' Pred by myself." -deactivates his commlink, pulls his hubcap shield, starts creeping forward-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
verytired

Post by verytired »

Island Wreckage
Fractyl gulped at the sight of the Stasis pod: he knew little about the Vok, but if there was a pod here, then he felt it best opened with more than just himself and an untrustworthy arachnid about. He was just about to voice this when he saw Waspinators blast headed toward Black Arachnia: confused and bemused, Fractyl lunged at the spider, hoping to push her out of the way of the blast.

Approaching Forrest,
Megatron signalled back to Inferno that he was on his way: he didn't feel the need to say anything to the Fuzor, knowing that any success he had would almost certainly be coincidental.
Aero Blade

Island Wreckage

Post by Aero Blade »

It had com so sudden, and Black Arachnia not expecting Fractyl to really make any moves, she was consequently taken by suprize and knocked a short distance away from the force of Fractyl knocking into her.

Not aware yet of Waspinator's presence, she took his manuver for an attack, and retaliated with swinging a swift blow to the side of Fractyl's head, attempting to knock him away from her.

((Edit: Fixed for clarity))
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC- Opps, my bad

"Ohh Waspinator get chance!" He said aiming carefully and opening fire on the Spiderfembot.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Island Wreckage
Fractyl smiled at Black Arachnia, and awaited his reward for getting her out of harms way: the geo chemist was taken completely off guard, and his smiling face took the full force of Arachnias punch, knocking him to his side like a sack of hammers.
Strange way to show grattitude, he thought groggily.

Forrest... Suspisciously fast you say?
Megatron roared over the treetops, headed to Manterror and Quickstrikes last position. he saw the Fuzor leaping from tree to tree trying to get away from the strange beast below.
Megatron muttered "Terrorise," and landed with a Thump on the grasses behind the Unicorns.
"I should congratulate you Quickstrike: not only have you got some healthy specimens, but you've also found a previously unknown life form. Intriguing, yeesss..."
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

''Well all in a days work.But we ought to get out of here right now.Those beasts arn't to be reckoned with''Quickstrike relyed to Megatron.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Island Wreckage

With Fractyl away from her, Black Arachnia began to stand up, just in time for Waspinator to shoot at her. The injury wasn't too bad, though certainly more severe than a graze, and immediately drew her attention to Waspinator's presence. Needless to say, she was not pleased.

"You moron, what do you think you're doing!?"

Forrest
((ooc: be sure to keep a check on the posts, there's two of them there, Verytired, not one ;) ))

There attention had been on Quickstrike, but when Megatron drew near, their attention turned fully to him. Quickstrike may have been of some concern, but the one that had just appeared was greater. They had watched him long enough from the distances to see that this was the one that lead them, that commanded them to the deeds they did; this was the source of most of the tribulations of this world.

Without hesitation, as Megatron landed, the two equines charged, not to chase off as they'd done with the others, but an all out attack. At the same time, the two emmited a nearly deafening cry that seemed like it would carry for miles; the sound of a battle call, not a muster or a warning. They were not simply going to see him off from the area, they were going to see him gone.

Jungle

From where the two equines were monitoring Manterror, their heads and ears abruptly shot up as a much louder calling from one of the other beasts echoed off in the distance. It wasn't like the other calls they'd been listening to, this one made them tense and agitated.

After what seemed like a moment's discussion, one of the two left, the other remaining behind to monitor Manterror still. The tense and agitated mood remained, though, and was passed down to him by an angry glare from what was formerly a quite peaceful creature when not threatened. It now looked ready to charge at him if he so much as attempted to get up.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator was quite confused at this point.

"I thought femspiderbot was bad?" He said almost sheepishly.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Island Wreckage

Ravage had to suppress a groan as he watched his troops fail miserably to capture a single female.

Maybe I should have let the Vok destroy them after all...
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Aproaching forest

Wolfang's ears rised when he heard a strange cry. He also was smelling a pair of Predacons.

The Maximal hunter continued his way towards the smell.

---

Cave

Without saying a word, Depth Charge freed himself from Silverbolt's grasp.

Without stopping, the Maximal looked back, hoping to witness Rampage's demise.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

forest

From the top of the tree Quickstrike could see the entire forest.As he was examining the forest he noticed a wolf getting closer and closer to the battle.He thought to himself We don't need any more earth animals involed in this tango!Quickstrike said ''terrorize!''and transformed into robot mode.Then he aimed and fired a shot at the wolf hoping to kill it or scare it away.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Maximal base;

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw crept slowly forward, gun raised, watching for any signs of movement, getting ever closer to Rattrap.

--------------------------

Jungle

Manterror watched Megatron before he disappeared below the treetops, Great, so much for proving myself. he thought, attempting to transform to beast mode, slowly.

-------------------------

Cave

Skyshadow slinked out behind Silverbolt and Depth Charge.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Demolished Cave

The trembling finally desisted when there was nothing left to fall, only the sound of errant boulders tumbling down the desert mountainside disturbing the echos of thunder. The debris sat still and motionless; deep within, Rampage laid battered and unconscious.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Island Wreckage

Black Arachnia seriously considered beating some sense into Waspinator, but she was well aware from past experiences that the results were short lived at best. Besides that, it'd have meant there'd be one less person to help with moving the stasis pod, and an extra person to drag back to base afterwards.

"I'm gone for one lousy day to spy on the Maximals because I have no other choice, and I come back to get shot at. Do I have to babysit the lot of you every hour of the day?" She questioned, then quickly turned her attention back to the partially uncovered stasis pod, passing by Fractyl as she started to walk over there.

"Since Megatron hasn't shown up yet, I guess he sent all of you here on a simple search and salvage mission, or something of the like," Black Arachnia started, speaking to both Waspinator and Fractyl. Megatron certainly would know better than to leave them to their own devices on something complicated... "This stasis pod ought to more than cover that goal, but only if we can get it out intacted..."
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Island Wreckage

Razorbeast awaken from a stasis pod and he heard some one talking so he hid behind some wreckage and start to watch the predacons when he heard Black Arachnia say she was spying on the Maximals.Razorbeast snaped NO ONE spys on the Maximals!he jumped out of his hiding spot behind the predacons and yelled:

''Razorbeast Maximize!''The boar transformed to robot and he was confident he could take the predacons so he drew his double-barreled laser rifle and fired 2 shots at Black Arachnia .
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Wilderness, where the cave used to be

Silverbolt saw Skyshadow fleeing, but didn't make a move to assault the Predacon. They had all of them been through enough fighting for one day.

"Be gone!" he told his fellow Fuzor.

Island Wreckage

Ravage watched Razorbeast's arrival incredulously.

This mission just gets better and better...

The Predacon spy glanced from the Maximal to Black Arachnia, then back again. He quickly made a decision and activated his comlink.

"Black Arachnia, this is Ravage. Listen very carefully. I'm going to tell my men to stop attacking you. In exchange, you will drive off that Maximal for me. Then you will come back to the Darksyde with me and report to Megatron. If you don't, I'll kill you myself."

Switching channels, he said, "Fractyl, Inferno, Waspinator, consider Black Arachnia a friendly. For now. Concentrate on the Maximal."
Aero Blade

Island Wreckage

Post by Aero Blade »

Since Razorbeast had been so kind as to make his presence known by Maximizing, Black Arachnia was ready to agily flip out of the way of the shots aimed at her. Before she had the chance to return the favor, though, the transmittion came over her com. Once the information set in, she was thoroughly agitated.

"You set up this entire pagent to disrupt me and then try to coerce me into doing something I ALREADY was intending to do?!" She snapped at Ravage over the com. "At least now I know now which idiot staged this waste of time!!"

She would have prefered to have taken a shot at Ravage for the whole fiasco, but since that was not the concern at the moment, Black Arachnia focused her attention on the intruding maximal, letting loose at him with all of her firepower.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator almost coughed out a yes to the spiderbots question of babysitting before listening to his new orders.

"Ohh Waspinator shoot at Maximal!" He said opening fire.

Inferno who was waiting to attack Black Archnia got the orders and opened fire on Razorbeast.

"You shall burn!" He yelled trying to light the Maximal on fire.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Island Wreckage

Razorbeast had been threw many battles in his day so he could tell when the enemy would open fire.He jumped to the side avoiding all of the in coming fire and landed on top of a pile of Wreckage.He could now see all the attackers clearly, he pushed down on trigger ,spraying the predacons with lasor shots.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Ruined cave

Depth Charge slowly stepped towards Silverbolt, looking at the fleeing Skyshadow, but the aquatic Maximal didn't said anything about that.

" My thirst for revenge tells me otherwise, but if Rampage comes back now, in our state we cannot defeat him ", he told the fuzor. " I don't like to say this, but we ust to return to base. We've failed. "

" I've failed again. "