[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

((OOC: Well after having to deal with some computer problems, Scout's finally able to join us at the board again, but now some issues with her account not letting her get in to post are keeping her away. For the time being until that's been fixed, she'll be using an alternate account if it'll cooperate, or I'll put up any posts she sends me. In the meantime, here's a group post to enjoy as we get our characters mainstreamed again. Pardon the length, we're trying to get this done as quickly as possible ;) ))

Corridors, Fort Max

Blitzwing slowed and stopped as the familiar vocoder registered. He turned his head slowly and looked hard at Dirge. He knew the Decepticon always took the easiest route, but he hadn't figured him for a defector. For just a moment, a sneer began forming on his malleable facial features.

Then Blitzwing scowled and answered in a low growl. "What do you want Dirge?"

Dirge had been surprised before, not expecting to a fellow former Decepticon out here, but with Blitzwing's less than friendly tones and expression, Dirge realized he might have to be a tad suspicious, less he was up to something in the storage area. "I was on my way to the medbay. What are you doing out here?"

"Getting away from a cracked Autobot." Blitzwing retorted, throwing a flick of his arm and thumb back toward the storage area. "What are you doing here?"

Meanwhile, another individual was hearing the voices in the corridors, but having recognized both, he moved forward slowly until he could hear clearly. Then he leaned casually against Max's walls and crossed both arms and legs.

Dirge made a similar gesture, pointing his thumb back towards the corridor he'd diverged from. "Fastest route that I know of to the medbay, until I heard you over here," Dirge's expression changed every so slightly, the suspicious tone finally beginning to come out slightly. "Why were you in the storage area?"

Blitzwing cracked a grin. "Getting away from the nutjobs in the medbay. Finished my repairs in there." He frowned. "We're moving- where're we going?"

"I believe they've finally organized all of us for the retake of Cybertron," Dirge answered, developing a frown. "We're being teamed up with Decepticons and sent to different strategic areas." Dirge then turned his attention to the storage area. He was sure he'd heard more than one familiar voice. "Who's in there?"

"Some guy named Aero Blade." Blitzwing answered dryly.

"Aero?" Dirge asked, seeming to perk up slightly. He'd finally found one of the guys he'd been wanting to find for awhile now, a pity it wasn't at a better time. But what was that Blitzwing had been saying about him having cracked?

Concern for the younger bot outweighed his potential suspicious of Blitzwing, and Dirge moved past him into the storage room, looking for Aero Blade.

Blitzwing scoffed and continued down the hall and around the corner, stopping just short of Smokescreen - who was pretending to be checking messages. Smokescreen didn't bother looking up at the triple changer, and ignored Blitzwing's scowl. The defector knew Smokescreen's reputation as an untrustable and disliked sort, so he made a pfft noise just before indicating with his thumb back toward the storage room.

"You oughtta go join the nuts." He grumbled as he kept going. As the big Decepticon left, Smokescreen caught a faint grumble of, "we're all gonna be chopped soon."

Back inside the storage area, Dirge had found Aero Blade easily enough, but he frowned a bit, not immediately approaching. The tech didn't look so well, just sort of huddled up into a sitting ball with his back against the boxes where Blitzwing had last seen him. He had to have heard his heavy footsteps as he entered, but since Aero had failed to respond, Dirge didn't approach any closer, worriedly mulling over what Blitzwing had said out in the hall.

Hmmm. Smokescreen thought to himself as he stood up. This sounds like trouble on both ends. Think I'll pay a friendly visit that way first.

Dirge was unsure of the entire situation, but he knew he ought to do something. The whole 'helping out' concept was still kind of new to him and he didn't know what he really needed to do. He considered the other Autobot interactions he'd been seeing since he had wound up with the Autobots during the Cybertron evacuation so long ago, then eventually moved over to Aero Blade, moving a bit awkwardly to sit down on the floor beside him, contemplating the situation.

Smokescreen moved to the doorway and gave a friendly double rap with the back of his hand and smiled. "Knock knock, anyone home?"

Dirge was mildly startled as Smokescreen made his appearance, looking up as he spoke. The area which they were at wasn't immediately visible from the doorway, and not sure of who was approaching, Dirge rose to see who it was.

"Oh, hi Smokescreen..." Dirge started, attempting to smile, but his frown returned as he turned back around, as Aero Blade issued a sigh, and the first sign that he actually seemed to be conscious. Giving a concerned expression again, Dirge started back over to the tech.

"Well, didn't expect to see you two in here." Smokey gave a thin smile as he slipped in and sized up the situation. He frowned as he looked over Aero Blade and then folded his arms. "Did Blitzwing do that?"

"I don't know," Dirge answered, his frown remaining. It was likely that very idea that was the source of his concern.

"Like I need anyone's help to make myself miserable..." Aero muttered almost below audibility to himself. Dirge blinked listening to him, now completely confused

"Well, someone gave you a body job, and I doubt it was yourself. But unhappy seems to be running rampant right now, so let me join the club. No-one likes this partner thing and well, I got shorted on my vacation. Now they're sending me texts that I have to go for a lube and oil change pronto, and that's the last place I wanna be. Dirge, they got you8 polishing the floors or what? What's up in here?

"Well I was told that I would be able to get my systems converted to use the recharge chambers as the rest of you do, but I got sidetracked on the way to the medbay..." Dirge startled, then was distracted as Aero Blade gave an uncomfortable shudder from where he was sitting.

"ahhh. I see. Medbay must be a little - rough right now."

Smokescreen smiled and looked away briefly. "They're worried about what's coming. But it must be extra rough because Blitzwing seemingly left from there too."

Aero just shook his head a bit, not looking at either of them yet, giving another slight sigh. "Roadbuster was taking me there after a mission, and..." Aero's tone dropped down a bit more. "It reminded me a bit too much of my times in the detention center. I got really scared..." Aero's tone dropped almost to a whisper. "...I lashed out at a medic...I think the head medic..."

"That'd be Ratchet, likely enough. And he's crabby, but he's seen worse. So is it the place or the people you don't like? Or both?"

"Both..." Aero answered, still in his quiet tone. "...I think mostly the medbay just scares me because that's where the medics are..." Aero heaved another sigh. "I know they just want to help, but..." Aero gave another shudder, not seeming to be able to even finish the thought.

"So, who would you like to do your repairs?"

"I don't know," Aero answered in a sullen tone. "I just wish I hadn't done that. I wish I wasn't afraid of the medics..."

While Aero and Smokescreen had been talking, Dirge was contemplating the situation, wondering if there was anything he'd be able to do to help. Finally, something seemed to click into place, and the large seeker gave a pleasant smile down at the younger tech. "Why don't we go with you?" Dirge offered.

Aero, slowly, finally began to move looking up at Dirge for the first time, as though not understanding. "They gave the announcement a little while ago, we're all in the same group for the next mission," Dirge explained. "We could go with you to the medbay, then all head out together," Dirge offered. "We could keep an eye on those medics for you, so you don't have to be scared of them," Dirge said, keeping his pleasant smile. And Smokescreen could keep an eye on you if he decides comes, Dirge thought. He's certainly better at this consoling thing than I am...

"Or, we could go with you to your quarters and ask one of the medics to come in to work with you there, and stay with you." Smokescreen offered with a smooth smile. "More of a relaxed atmosphere and you can choose who you'd like to help you get repaired."

Aero began to huddle back down into his ball, but it seemed less of self pity and more of mild embarrassment. "I...don't think I have quarters..."

"No problem. You can have the room down a couple doors from Hoist's," Smokescreen smiled and motioned toward the door. "C'mmon. Not much time left. Better take some to enjoy it while ya can."

Aero gave a mild sigh, not sure what to do, just that he didn't want to be a burden anymore, but he didn't feel up to arguing with them either. As Aero began to get up, he wobbled a bit, still suffering from his orientation problem, but Dirge luckily seemed to realize what was about to happen and got a hold of Aero before he began to topple.

"Thanks," Aero replied mutely, letting Dirge lead him along to follow after Smokescreen.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(ooc He's referring to events in City of Fear)

Aboard Trypticon

Wingspan waited for Trypticon's response

"d-d-do you r-recall w-what happened ,i b-b-believe some Autobots were involved but for reasons of s-security i'd r-rather n-not ask them."
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

Scorponok’s assembly room.

Krok went to the assembly room thinking about the situation.

This wasn’t the first time he joined an unsteady truce with the autobots. He remembered just after the unicron battle when cybertron was tearing itself apart. Then also fate had made sworn enemies come together and like he told bludgeon and stranglehold that day it wouldn’t and shouldn’t last. He wondered what they were thinking of all this….
Well, they left the autobots to die that day on a world going to oblivion only to find themselves a few moments later losing the battle at Klo against a new born optimus prime.
They were probably also thinking a truce was a good idea.

But now they were going to fight a common enemy. They were going to fight their creators.
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Inside Sky Lynx:

Red Alert was unable to hide his relief as he'd heard that the new arrival wasn't Megatron. Though, he was worried by the thought of such big team of unknown origins joining them.

He opened a comm link and switched to secure channel:

"Magnus, I advise not to allow all these recruits participate in the battle together. They should be split among several battleforces... and if my opinion counts, I'd rather have Greatshot in our team than someone else."

Inside Trypticon:

"So what?" - Jetwave asked Crosscut, oblivious of ambassador's hurt feelings (understanding of other's feelings was never Jetwave's strong strain). "Even if you're not allowed to command, they can't make you not to think, can they? It happens often that simple soldiers like you and me understand the details of war better then the best of generals. But you know what?" - he looked Crosscut in the face. "The generals will never agree with that... so we won't tell'em!"

Jetwave was obviously jovial, but suddenly he payed attention that his adversary didn't join his fun.

"Hey - what's wrong with you?"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sky Lynx's bay

" Understood Red " said Magnus through his internal com-link.

" He is a member of my battleforce, and he's name is Gnaw " Ultra Magnus explained at Megaplex. " Actually, he is a Sharkticon defector. And you and your team are welcomed to join our combined army to retake Cybertron from the Quintessons. "

Ultra Magnus looked around. " We need a pair of warriors to replace some last hour defaults. If you wish, yourself and Greatshot can join with us, while Sky Garry and Clench could boost another battleforce, like Hatemonger's one on Countdown's bay. "

---

Countdown's bay

Skids nodded to Hatemonger. " Yes sir, I'll be at your side. "

---

Metroplex's bay

Fireflight smiled, relieved by Dead End's reply.

" Yes, I think so... but the idea of a Quintesson's defense or warrior strong enough that more of 5 gestalt teams are needed to destroy it... it's a perturbing thought ", confesed the Aerialbot.

---

Trypticon

" Aw my friend, I think you need to re-calibrate your protocol processors " joked Crosscut, more relaxed after feeling that Jetwave Ultra's last reproach wasn't ill-disposed. " Look, perhaps the war issues aren't my speciality, but I know that sometimes a word can be as usefull or dangerous than a weapon. And the first step to achieve this is empathy, my friend. Do you know that word? " he asked.

But just after that last joke, a shadow crossed Crosscut's optics.

" But sometimes, for disgrace for our race, words are meaningless if one of the sides don't want to hear. Then, our only known resource are these... " the ambassador said, pointing at his weapons. Crosscut sighed, looking at his guns as if it was the first time.
Tak
Protoform

Post by Tak »

Megaplex nodded his head as he contemplated Magnus's suggestions

"I see, I will send Greatshot and The Colossus, Clench isn’t smart, and Greatshot seems to have a way with him. I will take Sky Garry and provide air support for this....thing (not realizing Sky Lynx was sentient) I would prefer if my team was not split up, unless you have a better idea, Nic...he does speak highly of you."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Metroplex

" So we're doomed, but that is nothing new." Deadend said to Fireflight, before turning away from the Autobot.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Inside Trypticon:

Jetwave shook his head.

"I've noticed already that here things are done not the same way as they were done at Aqua", - he answered to Crosscut. "There, when one attempted to disagree with a commanding officer, he was reprimanded severely or even punished. Twice I was denied repair because of this, and once - even more embarassing - I wasn't allowed to participate in a battle. So I've learned that obedience is the best virtue of soldier... Unless he advance to commanding rank and starts to issue commands of his own.

I'm not sure I know the meaning of empathy... but I was taught the meaning of discipline."

He smiled too, but his smile was rather sad.

"But, as I've said before, here things aren't the same. Ultra Magnus agreed to listen to my opinions about what we needed... He even permitted me to go to Prime himself with my ideas!.. Good thing I had no time for that, or I'd be laughed at."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

Scorponok

Post by verytired »

Guzzle turned sharply at Octanes comment.
"You got a problem, punk?"

Metroplex
Fizzle had arrived at the Manufacturies, and in Rosdos's absence, he began to inspect the Guardians he had constructed.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Metroplex

Fireflight, after Dead End turned away, returned with his fellow Aerialbots.

" I told you not to talk with strangers ", mocked Slingshot.

" Ah... shut up! " said Air raid, while watching Fireflight leaning on one of the bay's walls.

---

Trypticon

" You always can talk with Prime and Magnus, Jetwave. They will hear any suggestion, no matter if it comes from a top commander or from a trench grunt " said Crosscut. " Prime will take seriously any new tactical aproach; he is wise enough. "

Crosscut smiled.

" For my part, I'm well taught in discipline. Maybe I'm a diplomat, but as an Autobot I'm a warrior too. Not sure if a capable one, but a warrior anyway " the ambassador said, laughing.

" And for you my friend, do you wish to advance in commanding rank? "

---

Sky Lynx's bay

" Nic? " asked Magnus, with a smooth smile. " Glad to hear that. "

Ultra Magnus looked at Megaplex. " Ok Megaplex, then it's agreed. You and Sky Garry will boost our ranks, and Clench and Greatshot - as it seems, they work better together -, can go with Hatemonger. "

The city commander looked around, unable to refrain a smile. " Oh, and by the way, this thing is in fact lieutenant commander Sky Lynx, one of our best and proud warriors, but I think the mistake is... understandable. Tell me Megaplex, are your skills comparable to Megatron's? "

---

Scorponock

" Yeah, do you have any problem? " said Camshaft to Octane, supporting Guzzle.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Firestorm

Pounce suddenly materialised from the shadows by the Nebulans

"sso kind you brought tinned food for the journey."

Sky Lynx

Overdrive looked at Red Alert

"so Red where shall we put the new recruits , both have possibilities for your support section."
Tak
Protoform

Post by Tak »

Megaplex turned and headed out of Sky Lynx

"Yes, Nick is back. Anyway I'll Send them here right away, try not to insult Clench like I said he isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. (He heard Magnus's question about Megatron) Megatron? I'm sorry I don't know what you’re talking about."

Exits Sky Lynx

"Greatshot this is Megaplex, head to the ...lizard...thing, Sky Lynx, Take Clench, you will follow orders from Ultra Magnus."

"Understood sir!"

"Sky Garry, you and me are going to the Countdown's bay transform and head to me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
HANGER BAY OUTSIDE SKY LYNX

"Me Clench not wanna go back to Cybertron they laugh at me."

"*sigh* don't worry I'll be right there shooting with you."

"Clench like to smash things!"

"Ok then I'll shoot while you smash, happy now?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The large base Transformer, Sky Garry, transforms and carefully walks towards Megaplex's beacon near Hatemonger's ship.

(ooc I'm assuming there is enough room for him to stand, My mental pic of the hanger bay is similar to the ship bays in Star wars battlefront 2)
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon was hearing all these additions to the roster that was going to be commanded by Hatemonger and could only shrug.

well, let's hope they shoot these clowns up first...
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
X-Bot
Protoform

Post by X-Bot »

Fort Max, Medbay

Patch got annoyed at Sunstreaker placing his hand in his face again, but he just shrugged it off and explored the other parts of the medbay.
"One shall stand. One shall fall." -
Optimus Prime
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Scorponok Bay:

Brainstorm: -runs in, looking a little sheepish- "Sorry I'm late."

Bridge, Trypticon:

Ironhide: -blinking at the consoles, the raised command throne, looking at the ops/tactical display- "Hoo, boy....."

Thundercracker: -going over the helm station- "You can say that again."

Trypticon: -voice rumbling over the bridge speakers- "You were expecting nearly obsolete systems?"

Ironhide: "Nope. Figgered ya were up ta date. This's lookin' lahke next week's date."

Sky Lynx:

Tracks: -shrugs- "As long as holes don't get blown in my beautiful bodywork, I'll be happy."

Stepper: "What's the matter, pretty-bot? Don't like getting scuffed up?"

Tracks: -sniffs- "Unlike you Wreckers, I take pride in my appearance."

Stepper: -looks over at Crossblades- "Get a load of him. Just because we don't spend all of our off duty time polishing our hubcaps, he thinks we're slobs." -looks back at Tracks- "I picked a Porsche 935 for my vehicle mode, pal-"

Tracks: -settling in for an argument he's aparently had before, if not with Stepper, then with others- "You picked it mainly because of your similiarty to Jazz. Less difficulity in adapting to a non-Cybertronian mode." -smirks slightly- "The fact that you picked a flame pattern shows how much your admire my, admittedly superior, vehicle mode."

Nebulon: -wincing from his perch on Stepper's shoulder, wonders if he should sneak away before something happens-

Stepper: -scowling, obviously getting angry- "Listen, punk, the reason I picked this pattern is my own business. Just because you think you're oh so much better than the rest of us-"

Tracks: -holds up a finger- "That's where you're wrong. I don't think I'm better. I just know my vehicle mode looks better."

Nebulon: -waving frantically at Tracks, trying to signal him to shut up-

Tracks: -cocks eyebrow- "Is there a reason your Targetmaster partner is waving at me?"

Stepper: -fists clenching- "He's trying to save you from getting your internal components rearranged by me."

Tracks: "Ah."

Countdown's shuttle:

Fangry: -boards, scowling, looking at Nightbeat and Co- "Yup. Clowns."

Siren: "Great. It's Captain Sunshine."

Nightbeat: -sighs- "We're not doing this. No arguments. We're retaking our homeworld. We're doing it as one race, united at last. Anybody argues, I'm gonna knock their heads together."

Chromedome: "Why so gung-ho for peace?"

Nightbeat: "Because sifting for clues on a battlefield, while challenging, gets risky after a while. And darnit, I'm getting old."

Chromedome: -shrugs- "Peace can be boring."

Nightbeat: "Nah. As long as people are people, there'll be work for a P.I."

Minerva: "And doctors to patch them up."

Fixit: -unlike the others, not feeling cramped in the slightest- The P.I.'s or the people being people."

Minerva: -gets a sort of melancholy look on her face- "Both, I'm afraid...."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

((OOC: Was busy with Xmas preparations *has her guys and gals board now*))

Omega Supreme

Not caring for the others and still dragging Bluestreak after her, Astra had hurried onto the Autobot rocket.

Trypticon

Without a word to each other, Catilla and Wheeljack had slowly and reluctantly climbed on board the Decepticon cityformer.

Scorponok

Shrugging and ignoring anyone who had arrived, Sixshot, growing bored of waiting, padded into the cityformer, still in wolf mode.

Sky Lynx

Sandstorm frowned as he got the security director's transmission, then stalked up the ramp and yelled at Red Alert "What do you mean I have yet to report in, I was right outside, are you blind?"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Inside Sky Lynx:

"Oh my", - Red Alert said flatly, seeing he'd manadged to miss not only Arcee but Sandstorm too. "Guess I need my optics checked... Sorry, mate - you're welcome aboard."

The Security Director shrugged his shoulders.

Am I growing senile? Had my circuits rusted? Such obvious mistakes, and this Megatron affair too... After the battle I would visit the medbay and ask my sensors and memory links to be recalibrated.

After all, how one can trust anybody if he doesn't trusts himself?

I think I've heard clearly that Magnus ordered that new-arrived - Megaplex, yes, that was his name - to join our team with Sky Garry... His reply was affirmative, but after that he'd ordered Clench and Colossus to join us and went with Sky Garry somewhere else!

I don't get it at all!

Frustrated, Red Alert turned to Ultra Magnus:

"Excuse me - but hadn't this Megaplex just misunderstood your order and did everything contrarywise?" Seeing commander's optic sensors focused on him, he continued: "Or was it all correct and there is a glitch in my logic circuits?"

Inside Trypticon:

"It's hard to tell", - Jetwave confessed to Crosscut - "whether I am ready to became the commander or not. I've fought here only a pair of battles... The results were short of disastrous the first time and outright terrible the second. I'm sure that I've dealt more damage than received, as always... But what I've received was a bit too much.

See, on Aqua it was all specified for me - the range from which to commence attack or bombardment mission, the extent of enemy opposition... Even if something unexpected happened, I was to deal with it in pre-planned manner.

Here everything, it seems, is being done the wrong way... But I start to learn there is a pattern in this all, a pattern more centered on achieving our true objectives than the one I've followed on Aqua.

For one thing - there was no chance of our co-operation with Decepticons on Aqua... No matter what the objective was. And I know now that was wrong."

He shrugged, as if breaking his own monologue.

"So, as you see, I couldn't yet qualify to a command rank. But that doesn't stops me from wishing to try it... sometime in the future."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Scorponok Bay

Gigatron nodded at Brainstorm the same way he had at every other who'd passed.

"Cryotek would like to speak with you about technical preparations. First, proceed into the briefing room. I will lay out our battle plan shortly."

Gigatron glanced out into the bay and noticed few stragglers approaching. He headed up the ramp himself to prepare for the debriefing.

"Yeh," Octane grunted at Guzzle and Camshaft. "It stinks in here. Didn't know Autobots made trash that echoed."

Octane thought that was terribly funny and spared no drama in laughing at his joke. As he trailed off, he capped it by spitting some oil from his tank at the Autobots, but the gesture landed on a broad silver foot. Octane's optics followed it up a pink leg and green torso to Scorponok's snarling face. Octane didn't find this very funny anymore.

"That's enough, soldier," Scorponok growled.

Octane cowered back into a corner against the bulkhead, trying not to make optic contact. "S-Sir."

Scorponok glared at Octane for a long moment, disgusted with his cowardice. Satisfied in his revulsion, the city commander stomped off past the Autobots to talk with a drone about the briefing room's accomodations for Gigatron's impending arrival.

Firestorm

Hairsplitter jumped instinctively when he heard Pounce unexpectedly behind him. He spun and raised his arm cannon, but he spotted the Decepticon symbol just before pulling the trigger.

"Geez... That isn't funny, mate."

Singe, a tiny feature on a Decepticon-sized seat nearby, leaned toward the aisle without unfolding his arms.

"He can eat me," he moaned. "Be a good way to go."

"Don't listen to him," Hairsplitter muttered.

Spinister turned and glared back at his partners from the cockpit, and Hairsplitter climbed back into his seat.

"Stand by for hyperspace launch," Spinister announced blankly.

It was a tricky maneuver, taking off from a vessel already traveling beyond light speed. Spinister wasn't an excepticonally skilled pilot either, but he was methodical, and he knew how to time things. The passengers didn't even see the hangar doors open before they disappeared, light years behind the shuttle. It was a burden on the engines to beat the Warworld to Cybertron by such a margin, but they managed, and suddenly the planet appeared before them slowly approaching. It seemed darker, more gothic and curvy in its features than they had left it. Some of the larger destroyed cities could be seen rebuilt. Spinister mused that they'd fix that.

"Engaging cloak," Spinister announced a moment after he already had. "Warworld ETA - one thousand breems. Have you chosen a landing place, sir?"

(OOC: Think we'll transfer the Firestorm over to Homefront until the Warworld arrives.)
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sky Lynx's bay

Ultra Magnus looked at Red Alert.

" Your logic circuits are all right, Red. Well, at least as always. But I'm not sure. I thought my suggestion was clear enough " said the city commander, moving outside the shuttle. " Perhaps he disagrees with me. "

Nodding to the aproaching Clench and Greatshot, Ultra Magnus reached Megaplex.

" Megaplex, excuse me, but I suggested that you and Sky Garry joined my battleforce. There is no problem if you wish to do otherwise, of course. But I believe Sky Garry will be more valuable here than in another group ".

---

Trypticon

Crosscut smiled - well, his faceplate was hidding his expression, but not his optics- to Jetwave.

" Yes, you can try to reach a higher rank sometime in the future. For your words, I think experience is what you need to gain by now. Battle experience - it's always a good addition for a warrior - will be plentiful on Cybertron, but how to interact with your comrades, to gain their respect and friendship - you have mine, you know -... ah my friend, I think this will be the difficult part. "
Tak
Protoform

Post by Tak »

Megaplex looked at Magnus

"Very well... (opens com-link) Sky Garry come to me instead, Greatshot, take Clench and yourself to Countdown's bay look for someone called Hatemonger. (closes the link.) I hope you relise Magnus, Sky Garry wont fit in here. Also, why is everyone calling me Megatron?"

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~

"Yo Clench change of plans this way!"

"Clench tired of walking!"

"Then Transform you big oaf, we are going to find someone named Hatemonger."

"Oh ya (transforms and drives off.)"

"Hey! Bah.(Transforms to his land rover) Get back here!"