[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

*sigh*

Post by Brave Maximus »

Metroplex - Medbay

Skyfall was about to grab one of the medics by the Audio receptors to drag them over to the CR chamber, when the lid popped up and smoke filled the area. Hit his thrusters, Skyfall flew to beside Starlight. At the same time, Speeder came bolting around the corner into Medbay.

"What happened Starlight?" the Micro Master Knight asked his Minicon partner

She examned the readouts as the smoke began to clear:

"Memory Damage - almost spark damage too. He's got a strong one though - it's intact. Extent of Memory loss is unknown though...."

A deep groan came from within the CR chamber and the form of Dai Atlas stood up a little and emerged from the CR chamber. All the damage was repaired, but he was clutching the side of his head.

"What happened....?" he asked, looking at Speeder
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon whirled around as he neared his seat on Countdown.

"Wait, I'm in the tunnels now?!? AWESOME!"

This was grounds for a mini-celebration on board, but not enough to be out of control.
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Trypticon

Crosscut listened silently and attentive at Jetwave Ultra's speech.

" Have you had your former revelations only through battle? That's very interesting, but somehow sad, I think. "

The Ambassador turned his head, and saw Nightracer staring at them. A little annoyed by the sniper curiosity, Crosscut looked again at Jetwave.

" You say the Quintessons have a tactic that could save them from our invasion? What do you mean? " he asked, interested.

---

Metroplex

" Oh great " muttered Silverbolt, watching as Hun-grr and his Terrorcons entered Metroplex's bay. " There they are... "

Skydive aproached Silverbolt and Scattershot. " Well, we actually knew we were going to work together, Silverbolt "

" I know Skydive, but it doesn't make it easy, at least for me " said the Aerialbot leader, still remembering Superion last fight with Abominus when the Decepticons had made their attack on Autobase.

On Metroplex main hatch, Six Gun continued to watch over the Insecticons, while Scamper was waiting for Grimlock.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Metroplex

Landfill watched the bay from the top of the loading ramp

he conversed with his partners

"well good buddies looks like we've got a full house in special teams think we can leave the heavy assaulting to them boys looks like we be called on for some long distance precision shooting."

Sky Lynx's bay

Overdrive looked across at Hoist

"well i'm afraid its gonna be changed all those years of fightting the Cons and Quint occupation will have taken there toll.

He turned to Red

"Think Browning should go in your team Red what do you think and I wonder if Sky Lynx has VR headsets aboard we need to train our team in joint operations iron out any differences in protocols there might be between Con and Bot, you know Signals , Tactics etc."

[Countdown

B]Chainclaw [/B] sat by Countdowns open ramp and idly scratched behind his ear with his hind leg

Firestorm

Scoop moved up the ramp

"Scoop reporting for duty."
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Metroplex citybay:

"Don't worry pal - Terrorcons will be the least of our problem in the battle to come", - Scattershot "encouraged" Silverbolt. "They're too slow-minded. If anything happens - like they desert or... something... just leave that big Abomination to us Technos. We've had our way with them in the first time back then, you know... And big Compy had won the day."

Trypticon:

Jetwave stared at Crosscut, dumbfounded.

"Hadn't you figured it out for yourself yet?

They must simply leave Cybertron, perhaps leaving small diversion teams behind, and wait for the truce to be broken. Then they can attack while we are busy. Like I've said, I hope this won't happen - they must be needing Cybertron's resources. But if they do..."

Jetwave sighed heavily.

"Primus help us all."

Sky Lynx's bay :

"Calm down, Overdrive - there's only three Decepticons assigned to our force. Four, with Browning. And you've only got Flattop in your squad - you'll manage to discuss the protocols during flight with him personally", - Red Alert answered.

"What I'm really interested is why not all assigned personnel had arrived", - he continued. "Let's see - Inferno, Hound, Arcee, Wreck-Gar, Cloudraker and Sandstorm hadn't reported yet! And where's Karrion???

Magnus, I believe there is a certain slack of discipline amongst our forces. I shall make an example of those Autobot deserters who won't report in time... If you allow me. After the battle, of course.

What's more urgent, this leaves us without our diversion team."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Countdown bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

Thrust asked ramjet "Can you wait to take off?"
Ramjet replied "no i can't wait cause once i get the order to attack, i'm going to destroy every quint in my sight."
Sky Lynx bay-

Browning asked magnus "about what time are we going to take off?"

Metroplex bay-

Hun-grr asked grimlock, "What is our job in the fight to retake cybertron?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger was glad to see the level of enthusiasm among the warriors that entered Countdown.

One thing began to get on his systems though.

"Where the slag is Sunstreaker and Sideswipe?" He growled for two of the Autobots best warriors their lack of discipline was disappointing.

Metroplex

The five Predacons sat together waiting for Grimlock to tell them anything of importance. Not that it exactly mattered to any of the Predacons as they knew their mission was simple. Destroy. But they would try to be team players. At least until they got bored of it.
Brave Maximus

Metroplex - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

After a brief explination from all of the Autobots present, Dai Atlas nodded his head. The memory loss wasn't too bad, just bits here and there. The Powered Master looked around:

"Well, we're retaking Cybertron are we? Lets find out what our orders are then..."

He opened up his comm:

"This is Dai Atlas to Autobot Command. I am currently back online and request I situation update. What are our orders?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Trypticon

Curiosity wasn't the reason Nightracer was listening in. In fact, it was more the fact that the two Autobots were talking in front of her then anything else. It shouldn't have been surprising that when Jetwave Ultra got to a situation that could happen, Nightracer had heard enough and headed away from the two Autobots.
----------
Metroplex

Also waiting for their 'mission leader' to arrive, the Stunticons were also having doubts about the truce holding and they weren't really sure they wanted it too. The subject of the Autobot's conversation wasn't helping matters.

Motormaster held back from pointing out that the Protectobots would be dead after a certain battle if Deadend hadn't made a mistake. The Stunticon leader glared over at Deadend, who flinced when he noticed it.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Metroplex, City Bay
The Motorvators arrived at the rendevous point and surveyed the scene before them: it was strange to see so many gestalt teams, as there last memories before coming back on line included the invention of gestalting, not long after their voluntary reduction to energon figure status.
Gripper motinoed Flame and Lightspeed to follow him. Lightspeed had noticed the Technobots, but heeding Flames caution, decided to give their Lightspeed a "friendly" wave as he followed Gripper, who was leading them to some available seating at the side of the bay where most of the Autobots had congregated.

Skylynxes Bay
Doubledealer, who had been flying as hard as his wings allowed him, flew pell mell into the Bay. Skar looked at his arrival, and said pointedly, "My Master arrives." to whomever was listening.
Doubledealer landed next to Skar, and looked up at the boarding passengers.
"How did things go at Steelhaven?" asked the bat-engine.
"I had to leave the drones in the care of the autobots, what with the eagerness to board here. I can only hope that the Autobots do not take this oppurtunity for subterfuge."
With that, Skar clambered on to Doubledealers back, and they followed the rest of the crew aboard Skylynx.
Flattop followed them, having stored his Transport in Jet form in the cargo section of Sky Lynx.

Countdowns Bay
Roughstuff boarded Countdown smiling, glad to see Hatemonger recognised his qualities in battle, and seemed to be unaware of any others he might have.

Warworld, cell #101
Nautilus, sitting on his cot now, began to peruse his past choices and reviewed their results. Gambles don't always pay off, but he wasn't in the worst place yet. He forced a smile to himself, thinking that while there is life, there is hope.
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Inside Sky Lynx:

"Oh, and here Karrion arrives", - Red Alert commented. "I'm afraid now only Autobot members of our team are missing. Too sad... for them, when I'll found them!"

The Autobot Security Director had opened his commlink:
"Inferno, Hound, Arcee, Wreck-Gar, Cloudraker and Sandstorm! This is your last chance to report to Sky Lynx and avoid disciplinary punishment!!!"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

(occ: there is no Wrek-Gar, he's been replaced by Gnaw, and Arcee has been at Sky Lynx for a while)

Arcee looked up and walked up behind Red. "Present!"
Tak
Protoform

Post by Tak »

*Sky Garry landed in the Hanger bay, opening his cargo-door and let Megaplex out.*

Sky Garry: "Make it quick."

Megaplex: "Yea."

*Megaplex walked to the nearest Drop ship (Sky Lynx) and looked in. Surprised to see Deciptcons, a Sharkticon, and Autobots in the same ship.*

"May I speak with whoever is in charge here?"

(ooc: Elcor, From what I've read, you have taken a serious (and sometimes hilarious) approach to Red's paranoia, I was wondering if you could react to the fact Megaplex looks identical to Megatron.(G1))
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Inside Sky Lynx:

Startled by Arcee, Red Alert jumped on the spot.

"Don't do that next time, girl!.." - His hands were already on his rifle. "Well, looks like you've taken all this diversionary business seriously... That's good to know. Perhaps you shall allow this ex-sharkticon to be your partner in this diversion, would you? I've got a message that Wreck-Gar is unawailable. Sadly, but at least he's got permission to leave. But the other AWOL-ers..."

He paused, his optics fixed on the dark figure emerging in the bay doors.

"What???
What is THIS???"

May I speak with whoever is in charge here? - the words fell like a hammer stroke...

Red Alert slowly regained his composition.

"Magnus, it seems like Megatron has returned... And... He wants to speak with you."

Ominous silence fell in the bay.

-OOC: Even Megatron's appearance won't make Red Alert, however paranoid he is, to start firing. This would disrupt the truce. So, I did what I could...
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Firestorm Bay

Jazz cruised out of the lift on his turboboard, having followed Roadbuster immediately from Fort Max. With the ship in sight, he kicked the board into the air and caught it under his arm, walking alongside the Wrecker leader with unwaning confidence.

Onboard the shuttle, Spinister looked out through the viewport on the console's ding to inform him of approaching lifeforms. He was pleased to see that subsystem operational, as well as the message that the group was assembled. Spinister reached down to access the PA microphone.

"￾The Firestorm is ready for launch,"￾ the external speakers growled. "￾All parties come aboard and prepare for takeoff. Beginning prelaunch procedures."￾

Jazz smirked at the announcement but did as instructed, cruising up the shuttle's ramp and taking a seat in the cabin near Scoop. He gave Bludgeon a "What's happ'nin', man?"￾ as he passed but didn't expect a response. He didn't really want one either.

Tyrant

Spectro was the first aboard the warship with a light sigh of nostalgia. He hadn't seen this lady in quite some time. Spyglass and Viewfinder followed not far behind, and the three made their way quickly to the bridge.

"Good to see you, Weirdwolf," Spectro grinned.

"Sir," Viewfinder corrected. "Where do you need us?"

Scorponok Bay

Gigatron greeted Cryotek with a professional nod and consulted his duty roster.

"You will be paired with... ah, Brainstorm, one of the Autobots' most credible scientists. Should he deign to grace us with his presence."

There was no attempt to mask his venom. A number of troops he'd called hadn't shown up yet, and he put out a call again to summon Brainstorm, Stranglehold, Prowl, Soundwave, Darkwing, and Dreadwind. The deficiency made him appreciate those he had more.

"Very good," Gigatron told Krok. "You shall have your chance, but patience is essential. If you need no preparations, join the others in Scorponok's assembly room. I will join you shortly to debrief you on the mission design."

Octane jolted awake again at hearing someone sit down near him. He glanced up from his folded arms and groggily spotted Camshaft and Guzzle seated across the center aisle.

"Aw, great." Tact was not Octane's specialty. "Gimme a break here."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sky Lynx's bay

When Red Alert called him, Ultra Magnus turned his head. He looked towards the direction the security director was pointing, and his face went blank when he saw Megaplex waiting on the hatch.

" Megatron... no, it's not posible . The expression, the mood, the color...are all differents. He isn't Megatron, he cannot be Megatron, he must not be Megatron " Ultra Magnus thought, fighting the impulse of subspacing his rifle.

Staring at Megaplex optics, Magnus left his seat and stepped towards the hatch.

" I am the commander of this battleforce, soldier " said Ultra Magnus after a tense silence. " Are you going to join into the Crystal City task force? And... what's your name? "

---

Metroplex

Silverbolt smiled at Scattershot's attitude.

" Well then, if we are forced to engage our decepticon ' comrades ', Abominus is for you and Computron, ok? " said the Aerialbot commander. " Last time we barely hold our ground against him. "

For his part Fireflight, the younger Aerialbot, approached Dead End.

" Hi! " he greeted, unsure about the Stunticon reaction. " There's a lot of gestalt-power here, right? "

---

Trypticon

Crosscut was suddenly shocked by Jetwave Ultra unexpected and unfair reproach.

" Well, as you know I'm only a diplomat " he said forcing himself to remain quiet and friendly - easy thing for an Ambassador, though - " so excuse me if I didn't catch the subtleties of war. "

---

Countdown's bay

" Hatemonger, sir " asked Skids, " when we start our offensive on Vector Sigma, where do you need me? "
Tak
Protoform

Post by Tak »

*Megaplex nodded his head*

"So you are Magnus... Any way My name is Megaplex Myself and my team are back after making a shipment from Io to Earth. Sky Garry is a very capable base of operations, We were sent to.....Aid you rebellion. I was wondering if there is anything particular we can do? MY team consists of myself, Sky Garry, Clench The Colossus, and Greatshot the six changer."

*He nodded his head towards Gnaw.*

"And if you don’t mind, what’s with him?"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Metroplex

A bit surprised that the Aerialbot was trying to start a conversation with him, the Stunticon starred at the Autobot flyer for a moment. Then, Deadend said to Fireflight " Yes, I suppose there is. One would think that our superiors would have had the gestalt teams spread out amongst the groups instead of just in one."
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Count Down

Hatemonger looked at Skids as he asked his questions about his duty in battle.

"In the thick of battle I would hope. I will lead the assault in my tank form as I am sure I can most handle what the Quints can throw at us. But I would hope that everyone else would have my sides and front. Also, given your abilities I would want you to analyze the battle and give any recommendations you see during the course of our battle." He said.

Scorponok

"Very good. I will consult him as soon as he arrives." Cryotek said to Gigatron of Brainstorm.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Firestorm:

Roadbuster: -stalks into the shuttle, optic band narrowed at Bludgeon- "Looks like we're working together."

Bludgeon: -sitting quietly, face revealing nothing, returning Roadbuster's glare with a gaze, one that seemed able of sucking your spark in and extinguishing it within the stygian depths of his empty sockets....-

Roadbuster: -shoulder mounted shrapnel cannon pivoting down, locking onto Bludgeon's face- "Quit. It."

Bludgeon: -tone neutral- "Take your seat, Roadbuster, and we can launch."

Roadbuster: -stalks back, sits down next to Jazz and Scoop, grumbling- "Skull-faced freak......"

Bludgeon: -looking for all the world like he's got a slight smile on his face-

Bridge, Fort Max:

Grimlock: -strides off bridge, talking into commlink- "Hun-grr, we going to hit Combiner Elimination Squad. Should be enough of us to eat them."

Omega Supreme bay:

Hot Rod: "You're to report to me, Dai Atlas. You're with the group going to Kalis, to provide air support. We're down here in the Omega Supreme bay."