[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Rollerdash
Protoform

Post by Rollerdash »

*Gnaw crawled closer to Ultra Magnus*

"Amazing isn't it Commander Magnus? In Red Alert's paranoia he seems to act more as a Deciptcon them Gigatron himself. Remember Autobot, alliances first start with trust."
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Sky Lynx's bay:

"Slience, Sharkticon! Truce or no truce, I cannot trust anybody whose logic is so faulty, even if he is an Autobot!" - Red Alert snarled at Gnaw angrily. "It will be as Ultra Magnus decide!"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sky Lynx's bay

Ultra Magnus looked at Gnaw.

" Red Alert is doing his job, Gnaw. Please, trust us and go inside with the others " said Magnus gently.

The city commander turned to look at Red Alert.

" I feel there is more than meet the eyes here, Red. " said Magnus, looking at Highbrow again.

" Highbrow, there is something more you want to tell us? " asked Ultra Magnus in a soft tone of voice.

---

Trypticon

Crosscut nodded to one of Trypticon's monitors, giving his thanks for the citybot revealing reply. Then, he glanced at Nightracer.

" I hope ", he said to her. Without waiting for a reply, Crosscut turned, rising his head to look better at Jetwave Ultra.

" Aqua? I remember to read the reports from that campaign, but I don't know the details. The Technobots where assigned there too, right? " commented Crosscut, happy with Jetwave's interest into talking with him.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Sky lynx bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

Then Gort, highbrow's headmaster, discombinbed from highbrow and explained to ultra magnus " Ultra Magnus, Highbrow is telling the truth so please believe him, and Red Alert, there is nothing wrong with his programming cause I checked him when we got here and nothing is wrong. If you don't believe me, you can check him yourself and you will see I am telling the truth"
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Bridge, Warworld

Having arrived back at the bridge, Tracer would immediately get to work starting his newest assignment from Spinsiter to take over piloting duties.

Bridge, Fort Max

As Hot Rod rudely pushed past him, Wing Saber didn't move a single inch since the boy didn't seem to see it fit to bother asking. Once he was gone, though, Wing Saber moved away from the door, focusing his attention on Grimlock instead.

"I am not yet too aware of my way around this vessel. Since I am n your group, I will follow you when you are ready to go," Wing Saber said. "Hopefully Prime will arrive soon so that I can see what he had wanted me for, but if not then it shall just have to wait until these more pressing matters have been resolved."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Sky Lynx bay

“Well I guess this is about it then!" Crossblades said as he entered Sky Lynx and took a seat next to Tracks. “Out into the vast beyond! Into the fire that is home. Been awhile since I was there, just wish I was returning under better circumcises you know? Not right to return home only blow holes in it, just don’t sit right. So how are you! One of the older hands! Must be a lot of thoughts going on inside your head huh?”
Sociopathic Autobot

Yes, well, may aswell keep playing...

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker put his hand up in the medics face again "I said no!" he snapped with an annoyed tone at Patch and then turned his attention back to Sideswipe. "Everything still running?"

Sideswipe paused for a moment and then nodded. "Won't be able to say the same for you though. Man do I owe you a bumper-kicking." Sideswipe said with a nearing angry tone.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon's Bay:

Trypticon: -sitting quietly in crusier mode- "The Flame affair? My labs are available for use, but you need to refresh my memory."

Interior, Sky Lynx:

Tracks: -startled look on his face- "My only major concern is damage to my bodywork. I can stay above the Sharkticons, mostly. However, I'm sure they have guns and anti-aircraft capabilities."

Stepper: "So we thump 'em with superior firepower."

Bridge, Fort Max:

Grimlock: -shrugs- "Prime busy 'mech."

Prime: -stepping onto the bridge- "But not so busy that I won't make time for somebody. How are you doing, Wing Saber?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Trypticon's Bay

Wingspan nodded

"t-thank you T-trypticon according to the records you were summoned by F-flywheels to help deal with z-zombie T-transformers. Is that correct ?"
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Sky Lynx's bay:

"Well, an independent witness!.. That's good for him, Ultra Magnus - I'd say Highbrow can be allowed to accompany us. But I'd never agree to have eight unassigned Decepticons in our party. Let them report to Gigatron or whoever commands them, and then be assigned duly... preferably not to our team", - Red Alert decided, relaxing and putting the rifle down once again.

If Gort is present and talking sentiently, this means mind control is out of the question. Then, Highbrow either tells the truth, or had defected to Decepticon side together with his partner... But this is very unlikely to happen. So, he must be kept an optic on too... but not distrusted completely, as this ex-Sharkticon - Red Alert thought for himself.

Trypticon:

Jetwave was following Crosscut and keeping the conversation up:

"Technobots were doing the assault or boarding duties, while I was the heavy fire support - or fast transport for them. Yea, it was a glorious campaign. You know, we've won in the end... But now I'm not sure whether one can be proud of this victory.

You see, back then I'd never believe that I'd be fighting side-by-side with Decepticons. We were told it's either us or enemy, kill or be killed... and, perhaps, we've forgot who our real enemies are.

Desecrators of the Sacred Flesh, enslavers of the Children of Primus, abominations before the Eye of the Creator... that's who they are, do you agree?"
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Trypticon bay
Slicer nodded mutely at Stonecrunchers comment:
"I suppose you're right. The only issue I got is that he may want to stop us having too much fun."
Slicer looked around the bay and fixed his Glance on Trypticon.
He'd look good in Candy Red and Cotton Floss Pink... Maybe some stylised Racing Number Decals on the legs...

Fort Max
Guzzle followed Camshaft, heading toward Scorponok.
"Not a bad idea! I can't wait to see what the nut job has come up with as a battleplan."

Scorponok
Airwave settled down next to Cyclonus and waited patiently. He was considering what kind of timescale he'd have with the impending invasion to procure Flattop and Hammers goods.
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Sky Lynxes Bay
Skar stared agog at Highbrow and Gort the pair were acting very strangely. He had never heard of an Autobot describing a Decepticon as Kindhearted. The very idea of an altruistic Decepticon made him feel unwell.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked at Roughtstuff.

"Make sure you have plenty of ammo and are ready for a fight. Given we have a low about of air support for our mission we will need you and Snapdragon to be your best." He said.

"Otherwise just get on the ship." He said.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sky Lynx's bay

" Well, we'll check this once the Cybertron retake had finished " said Ultra Magnus. " I'm going to contact Gigatron and tell him we have 8 new decepticons. Now go inside Sky Lynx, we'll depart soon " he said to Highbrow and Red Alert.

Rising his comm link, Ultra Magnus opened a channel for Gigatron.

" Gigatron, here Magnus. 8 new decepticons - Abominus, Thrust, Ramjet and Browning - have reported for duty. My battleforce need little back-up, but perhaps they would be useful on the others. Magnus out. "

---

Countdown's bay

" Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, please report at Countdown's bay " said Skids, using his comm gear.

---

Trypticon

Crosscut smiled behind his faceplate. He liked the way Jetwave Ultra was talking.

" Yes my friend, I agree. Too often we forget that we the Autobots and Decepticons are the same race, stormed by a civil war, but with the same genetic material in our servos. Prove of that is the present truce, the hability to work together. But the Quintessons are an evil alien race, unable to accept a civilised coexistence in peace with our people. "

The Ambassador, rising his head, looked at the towering Jetwave Ultra.

" I'm curious with your speech my friend, with the words you choose to talk. Excuse me if I'm wrong or I offend you, because I pretend no offense, but are you somekind of a priest? You have referred to the Covenant of Primus twice in your former description of the Quints, and that's not usual in a heavy fire support warrior. "

---

Scorponock

" Ah, surelly a crap one, he is not better than Prim-ops... " was talking Camshaft with Guzzle when he arrived at Scorponcok's bay, and he saw Gigatron talking with Krok. The Omnibot shut his vocal processor, not willing to be heard by the decepticon leader.

" Well Guzzle, here we are. I suggest precaution... "
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Fort Max: Entry Hatch

Jazz' grin was unwavering in the face of Roadbuster's gruff delivery. In truth, it was a bothersome thought, but there was no sense worrying about it. Prime apparently thought it was a good enough idea - and there were hardly better-suited Autobots to deal with a possible betrayal.

"Least they stuck us some Decepticreeps who know how ta party. So when d'we roll out?"

Trypticon Bay

Hammer ushered Knockout inside to find a lab and set up while listening to the exchange between Trypticon and Wingspan.

Stonecruncher guffawed at Slicer's worry and flexed his arm - the one that didn't hurt so much.

"Let 'im try! 'f he got a problem with how we deal with Quints, he can slag off and let us take Cybertron back ahrselves!"

As he strode up the battlestation's main ramp, he found himself at a T, and there was something of an awkward moment.

"Uh... guess we better get ta medbay, huh?"

He felt as though he should say more, but he didn't know what. Talking about repairs was an embarrassing issue for someone as rough-and-tumble as himself.

Tyrant Bay

Spectro was the first off the turbolift, though his excitement had waned some. Viewfinder kept his usual business pace, while Spyglass was dragging his heels. He really hoped there'd be some boarders to repel or something...

"Weirdwolf!" Spectro cried through cupped hands while approaching the warship. "Permission to come aboard?"

Scorponok Bay

Gigatron raised an optic-ridge at Ultra Magnus' communique. He wondered how those few had slipped through the roster. He'd have to have the computer system looked at...

"Copy, Magnus. Send the Terrorcons over to Grimlock. You may keep the rest. Gigatron out."

He spared a moment to cast a contemptuous glare at Camshaft and Guzzle - the sharp audials that provided his sonar in bat mode were still functional as a robot - but he followed it with the same nod he had given every other passing troop. He hadn't expected their respect. All he expected was their obedience.

"That is a matter we shall attend to when the time is appropriate," he answered Krok, keeping his optics on the Autobots for a long moment before turning back to the Action Master. "For now, your skills will be particularly useful in the battle with the Quintessons at Polyhex. Do you have any wounds that need to be seen to?"
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon was just about inside the door when he heard the open com-link throwing a few seekers out into the open waters.

"Hey, Hatemonger!"

Realizing that he had just said that in a tone that was insulting, he quickly amended his speech.

"Hatgemonger sir, I was just thinking that a few seekers would be nice, maybe get me down in the streets wrecking mayhem like i'm good for, right? Sir?"
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded. "If we can take them that is." He said to Snapdragon.

"Magnus, may my battle group take either Thrust or Ramjet?" He asked though his com-link.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Trypticon

Listening in on the Autobot's conversation, Nightracer found herself wondering if her 'team' had gotten stuck with the Autobot version of Sunstorm. As for being one race, Nightracer wasn't sure she could agree on that. It was a statement that had no true answer to her. Decepticons and Autobots may have both came from Cybertron. They may have the same origin, they may both transform, and they may look alike . All that ment was that they were one race only armour deep.

Belief had sepperated them long ago and it could very easily do so again. One couldn't forget the war that followed had brought about changes to both their systems ( body and weapons) and cultures.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant Bridge

Having spotted the approaching Trio he opened a com link

"aboard come Reflector. Paint the mind wet is still.."

Firestorm's bay

Scoop took one last look at the exteior before making his way towards the boarding ramp.

Interior Sky Lynx

Quickmix secured himself in one of the seats.

Countdown's bay

Chainclaw skittered his claws on the deck plates as he followed the medical drone he had summoned aboard Countdown

Just in case.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Countdown's Bay:

Fangry: -stalks in, in winged wolf mode, glaring at the micromaster base and shuttle- "Great. I wonder how many clowns they're gonna squeeze into this thing........"

Metroplex Bay:

Breastforce: -walk in-

Jalgar: -looking at Metroplex, shudders- "Bright."

Drillhorn: -snorts- "Antiquated."

Killbison: -scowls- "Junk."

Leozak: "Now, now. This is our transport to battle. And, like our missing team member, sentient. Probably moreso than the group leader."

Gaihawk: "Feh. It's Autobot either way."

Hellbat: "I don't know. I see some possibilities here....."

Entry Hatch, Fort Max:

Roadbuster: "They've got a shuttle, with cloaking device, set up. C'mon. Let's go show that skull-faced freak how to kill things." -heads towards the Firestorm Bay- "I think we're rolling out as soon as we get there, Jazz."