[Original RPG] End of the Line: Breakout (Autobase) Cont'd

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Bluestreak's Quarters

Bluestreak sighed and barely moved as he felt the city lift off. Guess they were going somewhere, for all the good he'd do.

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

"Whoa" Catilla replied, staggering a bit as the base took off, then he looked up at Seaspray with a smirk, adding "Looks like we're off then"

Corridors, Fort Max

Having followed Roadbuster to the med-bay, Sandstorm leant against the wall outside, it'd be best not to grace Ratchet with his presence, considering how many times the medic had to patch him up.

Rec Area, Fort Max

Having finished with what he was doing in the corridors, Devcon strode into the room and got a drink, then took a seat in a corner, silently watching the others, his attention on Jazz and Mirage in particular.

Medbay, Fort Max

Entering the room, Astra looked around at the activity, then moved to look for an empty C.R Chamber to put Stepper in, the skiff following her.

"You're welcome" Wheeljack nodded at Spike, then turned his attention to Scattershot as the Technobot came over, nodding again and remembering the other patient that he had to repair, his tone sober as he replied Yes, yes. Of course, lead the way"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Security Briefing Room, Fort Max:

Prime: -nods- "Get things set up, Prowl. the odds are good the Decepticons will be making their own plans of sabotage even as we speak."

Bridge, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -walks onto the bridge, still slightly bemused by his encounter with Scattershot- "How're we doin'?"

Grimlock: -sitting in command chair- "Ship launched. Systems go."

Hot Rod: -sitting at the sensor station, looks over at Crosshairs, chuckles- "Ten word vocabulary. In place."

Grimlock: -growls-

Fortress: -standing at the main control console- "If the side commentary is over with......" -sighs- "All systems are green, Ironhide. We're giving the Earth one final pass with sensors on full, to make sure the Decepticons are complying."

Ironhide: "Where's our power reserves at?"

Fortress: "Thanks to the generator Metalhawk provided, we've got enough for the battle. Still making me a little uneasy, though. Simulation's all well and good, but it hasn't been tested in battle yet."

Ironhide: "Have a lil' faith, Fortress. Things're gonna work out fahne, an' we're gonna take our planet back."

Grimlock: "Faith good. Superior firepower better."
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

"I don't want to get all sea- rious, but there’s something I have to get off my chest…y’know… before we…err… brave the storm. Y’see…I…no…When this is all over, and I mean "over", I want to live on Earth. Not Permanently of coarse - you have no idea how much I’ve missed you all. Seeing old friends and making new ones fills my “heart” with joy - but there’s another part of me that…that… calls out to the sea…I want to become one with the ocean. I love…I love its waves. I love how wonderfully blue it is. I love the hearth-breaking breeze, which I cannot touch or feel. Most of all… I love the feeling. It's...it's…it's freedom. Tell me Sea Lion, when was the last time you genuinely felt free? I know I can't remember", said Seaspray. The Minibot stared at the ground - the humour was gone, the jokes buried by reality, and the idea of a "jolly good battle" no longer made sense.

"Anyway, I don't know what's going to happen, I may not even have a part to play… I’ve certainly seen better days. Hmmmmm…I probably sound like the crusty old sailor that I am, but I felt someone should know. I just want every single Autobot to feel the way I feel when I dance with the sea. I want...I…I just want us all to be free...for once" said a melancholic Seaspray, too embarrassed to even look at Catilla.
-Alex???
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fort Max , Bridge

Quickmix leaned against a console

"being a mech of science I have to agree with the Dinobot , i'll back superior technology over blind faith any day of course old boy if that fails then a big serving of good ole fashioned low cunning comes in handy."

Rec Area

Scoop wandered into the bar enroute from the shuttlebay

"Now then Holepunch that was a close shave."

Living Quarters

Overdrive stood in the corridor and pondered his next move.

Corridor

Landfill whistled to himself as he trundled slowly along the corridor heading for medbay.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Roadbuster: -nudges Aero Blade towards the medtable- "I'd better not leave just yet, Doc. I'd have had an easier time prying Tracks away from a mirror than I had getting this guy down here."

Minerva and Fixit: -still working on Wing Saber-

Nebulon: -looking around, perched on the back of Stepper's skiff-
Scout

Post by Scout »

Medbay, Fort Max:
Ratchet swept up a toolkit and turned with a puzzled expression.

"A hard time? Let's have a look there then. Are your movement and motion controllers malfunctioning Aero Blade?" Ratchet asked with a calm expression as he began heading towards Roadbuster and the seemingly-stricken Aero Blade.

------------

Smokescreen wandered up toward the bridge, stopping now and again to check various incoming messages from the human radio and television. Even though they were leaving Earth, he still enjoyed listening to the things going on.

------------

"Right away Optimus."

Prowl turned to a keyboard and began programming sequences. He sent a summoning signal to Mirage and a secured verbal to Blaster and Skyfire.
Blaster, Skyfire - Volunteer status requested for highly intensive and extremely dangerous mission.Details to follow. Request also the cooperation of all Autobot cassettes.

-------------

Rec Area
Mirage gave the new arrivals a pleasant smile and then looked to his radio as it beeped a quick alet. He shot Jazz an apologetic look as he got up.
"Duty calls. Again."
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus - Just off Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Having finished up in the little room as best he could, Daniel stepped out of the room and looked around med-bay. It still seemed to be in massive chaos, so he took it upon himself to help Ratchet out:

"Any Autobots who need minor medical attention, please step into my office."
Elcor
Protoform

Fort Max Medbay:

Post by Elcor »

"Thanks, buddy", - Scattershot replied, as he, Wheeljack and Lightspeed walked to the Stasis Pod 12 where Jetwave's body was.

"I've told you already that we've got all the parts nesessary in the Enginee... Oh, damn. And Jetwave's here. Do you wish him to be brought into Enineering or the parts to be delivered here? We could do it either way... But for transporting Jetwave we'd have to merge into Computron, though."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Aero Blade

Medbay, Fort Max

Post by Aero Blade »

Uh oh, the tools.....

Aero Blade hadn't responded much to Roadbuster's nudge, aside from being pushed slightly but not enough to move him, but when Ratchet started towards him, Aero responded immediately, backing away. This, of course, caused him to back into Roadbuster, upon which he made a startled jump away, turning sharply to see what he'd connected with. A split moment later and his attention was back on Ratchet again, realizing he'd just moved himself closer to the medic.

Seemingly hemmed in, Aero was begining to show signs of panic, as well as adopting a defensive and somewhat agressive stance. He started to creep away to the side, trying to move into a possition where he could more easily keep an eye on the both of them, but to find some way of escape...
verytired

Fort Max Practice area

Post by verytired »

Guzzle looked at Dogfight with a blackened face and ecstatic eyes.
"How am I doing? This gun ROCKS!!"
He indicated the torched targets in front of him.

Fort Max Rec Area

Sizzle took the indicated seat next to Jazz, and drank his Energon. He asked the assembled 'bots "Whats the problem guys?" quite amiably, indicating Lightspeed.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Fort Max Armoury, practice area

" So it seems pal... " smiled Dogfight. " Er... can I try? " the triggerbot asked to Guzzle, pointing to the flammer in the sparkabot's hands.

---

Recreation area

The Aerialbots entered the rec area and moved themselves to a table. Silverbolt nodded to the Auotbots in the room - Jazz, Mirage, Sizzle among others- and followed his team.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Rec Area

Jazz nodded to Mirage as he left with his usual grin.

"Hakuna matata, buddy. Gimme a holler next time ya got a free minute. If not - heh - see ya at Iacon!"

Jazz took a moment to note that his trendsetting habit had followed him again; the recently-empty chamber was becoming rather full. Personally, Jazz liked it that way. He waved to Silverbolt in response to the nod, then shook his head at Sizzle.

"Ain't no problem," he answered, grinning to Lightspeed. "Jus' chattin'. Ain't that right, big guy?"

Laboratories

Skyfire had only just settled in and got a chance to start browsing through the journals logged since he'd last been in the lab when he received Prowl's call. It was only because he was so close to indulging himself in his most enjoyed work that he sighed, but he was quick to answer.

"Roger, Prowl. Skyfire here and willing. Awaiting further instruction."
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

"Blaster here, you better believe me and my cassette cohorts are down for what ever you need doin' to remove the squid in our crib" The communications officer replied to Prowl from the now sheilded crow's nest.

~~

Fort Max Shuttle bay.

Sunstreaker stumbled backwards and Sideswipe kept coming forward, swinging at his mold brother's head. Sunstreaker ducked the next swing, dropping foward and wrapping his arm around Sideswipe's and jerking him backwards hard landing the red Autobot on his back.

Sideswipe was cringed as he felt the servo's in his arm pop from the hard jerking motion. Sunstreaker had never managed that type of damage from a tug before. New body upgrades. Sideswipe's thoughts were broken up by a knee landing on his face dazing him even further.

Suntreaker got back to standing and hauled Sideswipe to his feet. Sideswipe struggled to keep his equilibrium, his left arm hanging a little bit lower from the shoulder joint, sparks flying from the socket. Sunstreaker didn't relent landing a heavy punch to the stomach of Sideswipe, causing him to hunch over, Sunstreaker then lept up giving a knee to the face of his mechternal sibling, knocking him hard to his back, oil and fluid draining from his arm and face.

"You done? Or do I have to dissect you sum'more?" Sunstreaker asked, leaning over Sideswipe.

"hzzztI'm not thr-zzt-ough with yo-o-o-ou," the vocordor suttered with the damage it had just received from the knee to the face.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

"Yeah, I kinda know the feeling, I feel that way spending time just relaxing in the woods by myself" Catilla replied gruffly "I guess you'll have to ask one of the command staff how to help in the forthcoming battle, I'm hoping to serve as one of the recon units"

Fort Max Medbay

Wheeljack fell silent, thinking carefully about what to move carefully, looking down at the stasis pod containing Jetwave, then replied "Could you move the parts in here? It's better in case something goes wrong, we'll have a medic or two on hand"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Hangar Bay, Fort Max

"Well, I'm sure you'll give 'em hell, Sea Lion. Anyone need a good sea captain?" chuckled Seapray, trying to lighten the mood.
-Alex???
Elcor
Protoform

Fort Max Medbay (near Stasis Pod 12):

Post by Elcor »

"Sure thing, Wheeljack - they'll be here in a nanobreem!" - Scattershot replied, then turned to unusually quiet Lightspeed:

"You go to the Engineering, help our guys to bring the new parts here. Move it!"

Lightspeed complied, still not saying a word. Scattershot followed him with a troubled gaze, then activated his comm link and contacted Afterburner.

"Guys, we be assembling Jetwave here. Bring the parts to Stasis Bay 12; I've sent Lightspeed to help with the transportation."

"Roger. Afterburner out" - sounded from the comm link.

Turning around, Scattershot stared once again in wonder and horror at Jetwave's remains under the pod's fiberglass surface.

"What do you say, Wheeljack - is it safe to take him out of the pod? Or you'll operate him inside? I'm curious, I've never seen a reformat before..."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
DBF
Protoform

fort max rec area

Post by DBF »

Lightspeed glared around at the room, particularly at Jazz. No one was taking him seriously! This was his name he was talking about!
"It'll all be settled soon: me and the faker are gonna race for it, soon as his team finish what ever they're doing. I say race: it's already won if I'm taking part!"

Gripper looked over at the junior member of the team, and groaned.
"Little punk," he said to Flame,"Why's he always stirring up trouble?"
"Should we go and support the scout, sir? And by support, I mean get him to calm down."
Gripper considered his troubleshooters advice.
"Maybe; we'll see if the others start giving him a hard time."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fort Max , Medbay

Landfill limped into medbay

"need some one to look at me flat good buddies."

Rec Area

Scoop leaned on the bar and looked at the Bar-droid.

"I'll have a Hex Nut straight and me mates here will have um a pint of Genius.

Holepunch interjected

"it's Guiness."

Scoop nodded

"um ok so thats one Hex Nut straight a pint of Guiness and a White Russian for Tracer, umm I'm not sure he's gonna know that one Tracer slagged if I do."

Tracer looked at the bar

"he should have the ingredients it s just the recipe he'll need maybe Jazz can help us out?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Fort Max:

Nebulon: -perched on the back of Stepper's skiff, sees an open CR chamber, jumps down and runs over to it, starts whistling and squealing at Astra and pointing at the open chamber-

----------

Roadbuster: "Aw, slag....."

Slag: -leaning against a pillar, watching the goings-on in medbay, bored- "What?"

Roadbuster: -looks over- "Whatever happens, don't interfere." -looks over at Ratchet- "I'm beginning to think there's more to his problem than just a fear of medbay."

Main Engineering, Fort Max:

Brainstorm: -walks in, starts checking the readings, working to keep the powerplant stable-

Fortress: -over commlink- "How goes it?"

Brainstorm: "Pretty well. I'm more concerned with what I had to rig to get the powerplant to work with our systems."

Prime: "Excellent, Prowl. I'll meet you on the bridge." -walks out of the briefing room, heading for the bridge-
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Daniel spotted Landfill and shouted:

"Over here! Come into this room!"

With that, he started walking towards the hover platform again.